Chapter 1 : The Beggining.

Before i start : AUTHOR'S NOTE : Lucy is different and I will describe the differences .. She was blue long curly hair and she wears a blue jacket which is a cat jacket because she has a blue exceed and a white under shirt and white bleach jeaned shorts and white stoching that went just above her knee and white and blue shoes ... Her exceed is a light aqua blue and her name was Bubbles nickname : Bubs ... She is a dragon slayer very strong indeed she was always so happy and cheerful ! :D
LUCYP.O.V :
I was walking and walking in Magnolia. Then I saw it! It was Fairy Tail! "I finally found it," I thought out loud. "Wow.. Such a big place I never thought it would be so big.. Well I heard big stories from this 'family' .. Oh how I wish I could be a member of my family again" i said. I walked in to see so many people. Every boy stopped and just stared. "Uh.. Hi ! I said with a smile. "Where's your master?" I asked. A girl with a smile on her face and white hair came up to me and said "Hi ! .. Master is upstairs the first room to the left !" She said. I walked upstairs and saw a room labeled 'Macarov' so I knocked on the door. Right after I knocked I heard him say "Come in." So I opened the door and saw I tiny man with a few papers in front on him. "Hi!" I said in a cheerful tone. "Hello child, what would you like ?" He asked. "Well I hoping to-" he cut me off and he said "You wanna join Fairy Tail , my child ... Of course you can, but may I ask why?" Master said. "Well you wanna know my story, huh... Well.. My family is a family full of dragons and I was so happy with them my true mom her name was Skymin but I called her Sky and well that's my strongest magic sky dragon slayer magic but well I supposedly am the 'ultimate dragon slayer' my whole family I miss them so. My family is just me, Bubs and Skymin... Just Wow I can't believe it has been 4 years since then I gave up last year trying to find her I have a huge story I am very sorry to overload you with all of this" I said. "Well my child where and what color would you like your fairy tail mark to be?" He asked me with a smile. "Blue and white and on my lower stomach" I said cheerfully.