Chapter 12 : Lucy loves you, Fairy Tail

Lucy's POV :

Zeref?! How'd he get here?! And on a dragon... I look at the other two girls that were with me, their mouths dropped when they saw Zeref. "Well Well Well look who it is, my one and only Lucy"
I'm not his! How could he say that! Stupid Zeref..

"Zeref I'm not yours, so stop playing around and tell me why you're here?!" I glare at him coldly. Zeref then shook his head, "No need to tell you" Whatever..

I immediately knew what I had to do. I have to protect Mira and Erza and defeat Zeref, Once and for all. I look at Mira and Erza, "Go. Leave now!" I whisper to them.

They smirked at each other which made me confused, then they nodded and ran off. I had to block the horrible people from getting to them so, "MIRA" Mira turns around and winks while throwing me an apple, I smile at her and turn back around. I take a bite of the apple,

"APPLE DRAGON ROAAR" Just by that I took out five guys and one of the monsters in the back, but a few were injured from it. I took a few more bites of the apple, it helps increase my apple dragon slaying magic, I threw the core out.

"Heavens of the starry sky, shine on...The bright sky. Be within me, Skymin"

Nobody's POV :

After Lucy said those words, she transformed. (A/N : In the media. Except with blue eyes!) This made Zeref become startled but soon recovered, "Haven't shown your friends or should I say family, any of this, have you? Because you think they'll be scared and kick you out. You might kill them, if you haven't fully mastered that, ya' know?"

Lucy's eyes went wide then remembered, "Really? Because right now I'm not gonna' kill them, they're my family, I don't take them in advantage or treat them like trash, I love them... I love my family.. I always will... Until..the very end.. Until the very end "

Those words kept repeating in Lucy's head, 'Until the very end' Lucy smiled, she knew that she was doing this for her family, soon tears started to stream out of Lucy's eyes, "I LOVE FAIRY TAIL! I'M ONLY LIVING MY LIFE FOR THEM! THEY ARE MY WORLD! I CANT GIVE UP JUST CAUSE I'M HURT... I'LL FIGHT TO THE VERY END, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?!"

"You even think for one second to go after my friends, hurt them in any way, cut them one tiny bit, even talk to them... I'll j-just have to.. Take your life away" Lucy then sprinted toward Zeref as he got off the dragon.

~ Back with :
Mira and Erza!

They heard some things from behind and they stopped and started to listen to the rest of whosever was speaking, "-FAIRY TAIL!" "IM LIVING ON FOR THEM" "I CANT JUST GIVE UP-" "I'LL FIGHT TO THE VERY END-" They didn't hear it all but they looked at each other knowing who it was, "Lucy" they mumbled. Then they heard a scream, "I'M NOT GIVING UP, FAIRY TAIL!"

That's the Lucy, they all know and love...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it was Sooo short!! I'll make one extra long tomorrow!
~ FishMeUp ( ˘ ³˘)❤
(Ayame)