Chapter 14 : Truth ?

Nobody's POV :

Lucy, suddenly, went flying straight up then transformed into a red haired girl (In the media) and after, she fell with a thump.

Mira and Erza came running toward Lucy.

Erza looked shocked, "She stopped it?" Mira looked at her, confused "Stopped what, Erza?" Erza felt the need to tell somebody but, she kept it in, "I'll tell everybody at the guild, now let's pick up Lucy, and go" Mira nodded.

They picked up the, almost weightless, Lucy. "She's so light, Erza!" Erza smiled, "Yeah..." A tear slid across Ezra's cheek, and muttered "weak..."

Mira heard her say this, "Ya' know Erza... People dont cry because they're weak, they cry because they've been strong too long"

Erza wiped away her tears and smiled, "Yeah.."

TimeSkip :
~ At Guild ~

Erza and Mira walked in, carrying Lucy. Mira looked at everyone, "Minna?"

The guild was now staring at them, "WE'RE GLAD YOUR OK!"

Natsu looked at Lucy, "Who's that?" Erza walked to a table and stood on it, "Lucy.. That is Lucy! A demon controlled her when she fights. So the blue hair you all knew, that was a demon. Lucy had no idea she was being controlled but she acted normal when she didn't fight. That smile, now... That's real. Lucy... Is my...sister"

Erza looked at all the shocked faces, "She'll.." Erza pointed to Lucy, "Tell you more info, later"

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it was short, I just had too! Oh! And... I was wondering.. If I made my own Anime/Manga or crossover, would you read it? Maybe even an OC book... Or like pictures of 'blah blah' ... Comment on which one I should do, or if you want me to do one!
~ FishMeUp ( ˘ ³˘)❤
(Ayame)