Chapter 13 : For my friends

OH MY LORD! Sorry, but the reason I haven't updated this story is because well, I was just so OVERWHELMED! OVER 1K VIEWS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm just so happy right now, and that's why this chappie will be extra long! Yasss. ♡

Nobody's POV :

Lucy stood there in her battle form, that none of her friends had seen, facing Zeref.

"Ya' know, I'm only doing this for my friends sake. I don't let them go, ok?" Lucy smiles at him.

"SKY DRAGON ROAR," Lucy took took down everybody but Zeref and his dragon.

"Well well, strong mage. I'm not impressed yet" Zeref smirks.

Zeref jumps off his dragon and pats his head, "Stay here wait til I'm done, ok?" The dragon nodded.

Zeref walked toward Lucy, "Well.." Lucy looked at him, "Let the battles begin"

Lucy looked up and an apple dropped in her hand, she took a bite and threw it back up, "Ready"

Zeref nodded, and by a flick of his finger, Lucy was sent flying straight into a tree causing a big gash on her cheek to form. Zeref smirked, "Ha, Like I said, you really can't beat me"

Lucy got up and winked, "You sure?" She sprinted toward him with her dragon-like claws out.

Zeref quickly transformed into his dragon form.

They clawed each other in the stomach. But Lucy was the first to get up.

She walked to Zeref and held her claw in the air and smashed it right into his skull.

Hearing his breathing stop, Lucy smiled at the dragon, "Are you ok? Did he put something in you?"

The dragon smirked, "No. Remember me, I'm Achgnoloia" Lucy looked surprised, "How?"

"Never mind that, you have defeated Zeref.. Now, I will defeat you" The dragon took out his wings and opened his claws, getting in a battle stance.

"Ok, Achgnoloia, let's settle this once and for all" Lucy looked at him, he looked at her, "Alright, Lucy"

The dragon dashed toward Lucy, his claws out ready for attack. Achgnoloia clawed Lucy's armor and it shattered into pieces.

Since Lucy had no armor on, she quickly tapped her guild mark on her stomach and mumbled a few words. Soon after, she was in a white dress that goes above her knees.

"Only have one armor?" The dragon asked, in a mocking tone.

Lucy looked down at her dress, it was a bit see through, so you could see where the claw hit her.
She touched her cheek and felt where the gash was.

Lucy had no more time to waist, she sprinted at the speed of light to where Achgnoloia was, and summoned a white kitana, "I guess... It was true.. I didn't want to, Achgnoloia"

Instead of crying, Lucy smiled at Achgnoloia, "I'm sorry"

Achgnoloia did the unexpected and patted her back, "Its ok.."

What Lucy didn't see was, the smirk on his face, he stopped patting her back..

And, he dug his claws straight through Lucy's back.

Lucy smiled and held the kitana in the air, " My life is now in your hands, Erza "

She stabbed Achgnoloia in the eye and punched his mouth closed. Lucy now had skin open showing flesh on her knuckles and her white dress now drenched in blood, with cuts all over her.

Lucy fell to the ground with a thump.

~ Back with
Mira and Erza !

They were walking when suddenly, Erza fell, "Lucy.."

Mira cries, "What happened?"

"S-she s-saved us..But-But.. No" Erza wiped the tears off her cheeks and got up.

"We gotta' find her, Mira"

Erza stopped and looked at the sky, "Lucy?" She mumbled.

"Hey, Erza, You t-think that.. -"

"No, Mira" Erza cut Mira off, not wanting her to say anything, cause Erza knew...

"Ya' know, Mira... It's not all true" Erza smiled, still looking at the sky. She took a seat on a bench.

"Erza, I'm sorry" Mira wiped her tears away.

Erza looked at Mira, "For what?"

Mira took a seat next to Erza, "For everything.."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, so.. PLOT TWIST ! - That's all I gotta say -
~ FishMeUp ( ˘ ³˘)❤
(Ayame)