Chapter 5 : Admitting defeat

Lucy POV :
We all headed to the guild. I guess I can loose after all.... Wow.. I guess you were wrong Skymin, I can really be defeated. Well I may have surrendered but that's defeat! I love Wendy and I wouldn't hurt her! Were finally at the guild.. I make everyone stop what they're doing.. Now they are all staring!! "I lost.." I whisper. There were a few gasps. But I didn't mind until, "She didn't loose.. She surrendered get it through your head! She's my sister and I know she wouldn't hurt me!" Wendy shouted. "So go easy on her guys... She's harmless!" Wendy whispers. What does she mean by that? ....Ohh!! Master walks in front of me and shouts, "We can do whatever to Lucy .." "Just don't hurt her!" Wendy yelled. Then I see Natsu running toward me. I run over to Gajeel and hide behind his back.. "Oh hey bunny girl what up!" Gajeel says. Then Gajeel takes my wrist and runs somewhere I have no idea where! "Gajeel where are we going?" I ask. *Laxus appear out not nowhere* "Blondie is with me!" Laxus shouts and he grabs my wrist and runs. What's happening to me? "What?!?" I shout because Laxus and Gajeel are now ice! What in the world happened?!
Just then :
"Hey Lulu ya' comin' with me!" Gray says. He unfreezes everything and now Laxus and Gajeel are chasing us! Then I fall out of Grays grip and I fall on the ground. Oh no my cut. Ugh! They don't know about it! Of course they'll be able to see it now! I'm wearing my blue crop top! Its on my back and its a cut.. That some guy gave me. And now my white bleached jean shorts are now bloody! No! Its bleeding all- "Blondie! Where in hell did you get that cut from?!" Laxus shouts. I hold my cut on my back and try running but someone stopped me. Of course.. "Wh- NATSU? What are you doing here?" I whisper.
Natsu : "I'm here to ask you how did you get that cut?"
Lucy : "I can't tell you!!"
I try to run again but he tightens his grip.
Lucy : *Whisper* "Natsu please."
He let his gaurd down and I ran and ran and ran..
I ran to the forest and got onto a tree.
My blood dripped off my back as I sat on the high brach of the tree.
Then the guy came! He's the one that did this!
Lucy : "Why? Who are you.. Really? I can hear the sorrow and lies in your voice."
????? : "I will tell you... If you promise not to tell!"
Lucy : "Sure?"
*pulls of mask*
Lucy : *gasp* "NANI?!.. STING?!"
Sting : "Yes..."
Lucy : "But but-"
*Silence*
Lucy : "How?"
Sting : "I need you."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ya' like it? Yes or no? If you don't. I will work to please you! Give me suggestions!
( ˘ ³˘)❤ ~ FishMeUp