Chapter 9 : Now or never..

Sorry. Something happened to the real version of this chapter.. So it might not be as good becuase i dont remember everything.

Lucy POV :

I was floating in the sky now. "So.. This is how I'm going to go out now, huh?" *Lucys body start to static*
Lucy : "Bye guys.. Have a nic-"
They can't here me. What am I saying.
Lucy : *whispers* "But I still love you.."
I close my eyes...
I feel something on me! On my waist! I open my eyes and I'm now in a dark room where I see nothing but darkness. Everywhere. Hold on... Is that a shadow? Looks like a person.. Huh, guess I must be seeing things now. My back hurts. I turn to look at my back and theres wings.
Lucy : "Whaa-?"
Zeref : "Hello"
Lucy : "Huh? Whaa- Z-Zeref?"
Zeref starts walking toward me.
A bright light coming from his hands.
Zeref : "Now or never ..."
Lucy : "Hu-"
Zeref : "Ill save you.."
I smile still taking the pain that the delicate feather wings were doing. They were also tied with ribbons. They were beautiful. Now, I don't even care for the pain. I just want to get back to Fairy Tail. No, that's just selfish. I can't ...
Zeref puts his hand on my heart and light gets brighter. The pain is fading away? I look at my back once again. And now my wings were gone.
Zeref : "Just remember its now or never"
I look at my chest and Now or never was imprinted in black ink.
He smirks and walks out.
But there was no door! Now, I see a knife. I don't dare to move. But when the knife came flying I saw the little me. The little me on the ground crying. I remember that day...

-Flashback-

Little Lucy : "Mommy! Mommy! Lookie!! Huh- Mommy, where are you?" *cries*
Zeref : "She's mine now, child. Unless I get you..."
Little Lucy : "You won't take mommy! Take me!"

-FlashBack End-

The desicion I made. To give myself to Zeref for Sky my mom. Of course ... I got to go back.
I look down at my stomach and there's a big cut on the side of my stomach but the knife was stuck in the wall with blood dripping off. I didn't mind any wounds just Fairy Tail and Bubbles...
I look to my left and on the ground was a ribbon. What was this from.. Oh! My wings. I grab the ribbon and clutch it in my life right hand. I get up still a bit shaky. I start punching the walls. Punching and punching.

TimeSkip :
Open flesh Knuckles.

When I got down there was a huge hole in the wall enough for me to fit through. By now my hands and knuckles had blood all over them. I clutched the ribbon even tighter and jumped out the hole.
Lucy : "Now or never, huh? ...."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Got any suggestions? I'd be glad to know. Did you like my chappie? It was bad. I know, I'm sorry!
~ FishMeUp ( ˘ ³˘)♥