Chapter 10 : Home

~ Warning : Contains NaLu... ~

NoBody POV :

Lucy was in the sky falling, but she didn't care. She was thinking. Thinking about, Zeref. 'Why would he save me? Save me then just leave?' Thats all that was on her mind. Then the world suddenly went black (A/N : To Lucy) After that Lucy snapped out of her thoughts and * Boom *
She landed on a tree. A little twig stuck to her face like glue. Leaves in her hair. A few twigs plunged in her skin. But the thing was, Lucy immediately got up without it a care in the world and limped on to wherever she thought would lead to Fairy Tail. Lucy dreaded looking at Fairy Tail after she left but she must do whatever it takes to keep them her friends. Lucy loved them no matter what could happen. She'd be there for them. Suddenly, Lucy her a beaping sound, snapping out of her thoughts she saw the one and only Fairy Tail. Lucy walked to the door. She could hear the few footsteps in the guild. 'Probably not to many people here' She thought.
It was ten o' clock. So many people leave during that time on Wednesday. Shse had no idea why, But they did. So she obviously did the same, but she couldn't go home she had to go to Fairy Tail and see her nakama.

~ Flashbacks : - All different times -

"Wow such a good place"

"Thanks new master!"

"Oiy, Mira may I have a strawberry milkshake?"

"Lucy, Bubbles.. You got your marks let's party!"

"Hey Erzy-Werzy"

"Your new name is Bunny Girl"

"Hey Blondie, welcome to Fairy Tail"

"Yo Luce, wanna' go on a mission?"

~ Flashback End ~

Lucy POV :

Oh no...
Natsu. What will he think of me now? Mira? Erzy-Werzy? Bubs? Gray? WenWen? Master? What if they all hate me? Well no, like I said their my friends and I'll do whatever it takes to get them back. I slowly walk to the guild doors and push them open.

I look around the guild and everyones faces. They all seem happy and teary-eyed? I look for WenWen (A/N : WenWen/Wen = Wendy) I didn't see her. Then the doors came flying open.

"LuLu!" The little blue exceed shouted running toward me. I pricked out a twig in my leg before she could. But she squeezed me very tightly.

"C-Ca-Cant.. Br-Breathe" I managed to say before she let go. "Sorry, Lu" Bubbles said while taking out a few leaves in my hair. I smiled. At least I still got Bubs.

"Hey bubs, Where's Wen?" I asked. She shook her head, "You've already forgotten, haven't you? Its past ten o' clock"

Well I am a little forgetful. How could she forgot I'm forgetful. Life is hard sometimes. I look up at Bubbles who is now lying on my shoulder, "Thanks"

"Shouldn't we go home?" She asked and sprang from my shoulder to the door. I sighed and walked to the door. I looked back and Mira had her back turned probably cleaning dishes and every one who was in the guild sleeping. Mostly everyone had left already.

TimeSkip :
Home now..

I unlocked the door and walked in to the house. Bubbles was already on the couch dozing off ever so quickly. I go upstairs to my room and there's Natsu, on my bed. "Natsu?"

"Luce" He turned around and sprang out of the bed and came running toward me. More hugs. He was squeezing me to death. Like a death grip. "Luce! I've been waiting too long."

"Why? I'm really sorry" I looked at myself I still had the little tatoo that Zeref gave me, though no one seemed to notice. Well, Bubbles didn't. I still had a few cuts. No more leaves in my hair Bubbles got that for me. "Can I take a shower n-now?" I looked at him with puppy eyes.

He nodded and the began to speak, "But I need to talk to you when you're done. Please?" "Sure"
I walked into the bathroom and into the shower. What does he need to talk about?

TimeSkip :
After Shower

I think I managed to heal some of my wounds. Water heals my wounds much faster then anything else but a few things wouldn't go away. The tatoo and a cut on my forearm. I walked out of the washroom with only a towel around my body. Then I saw Natsu. I forgot about Natsu!

I quickly go to my closet and get some clothes. And ran back to the wash room. I now wore a silk short white night shirt, it was comfortable i had too. I tied my hair in two braids.

"Ok, So... Natsu What did you want to talk about?" I looked at him and sat on the bed. He looked at me, "Well... You see let me just say it.. L-Lu-Luce, I... I .... I l-love you!"

He looked at me once again but this time it was different, he looked at me full of despair. I smiled at him, "And I love you too!" He now, look surprised.

He walked toward me, knelt down and kissed my forehead, "I sorta uh.. Need a place to stay tonight" Natsu smirked and jumped on my bed and layed down without a care in the world.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

It wasn't a lot of NaLu but.. Tell me a ship and I'll put it in the chapter if you'd like. Any suggestion, I'd gladly accept. ~ FishMeUp ( ˘ ³˘)♥