Chapter 7 :

Nobody POV :

Lucy lay there unconcious all bruised and beat up. Cuts all over her. But she won that fight with Sting. Bubbles tryed getting her up but it did no use. Soon after people from the guild came.
Natsu : "What happened to Lucy?!"
Gajeel : "Who?!"
Loke : "Why?!"
Gray : "Nooo!!"
Lucy woke up. A few tears go down little Lucy's cheek.
Lucy : "I-I-Im sorry guys!!"
Erza : goes to Lucy and kneels beside her. "Why are you sorry? There's no need to cry."
Lucy : goes to Bubbles and hugs her really tight.
Bubbles : "L-Lu-Lulu, its Ok. And i-i can't bre-breathe"
Lucy : falls down and hold her let where she got cut. "No!! You can't get hurt!! *goes to Erza* Or you. Erza your like my big sister! I love you!!! I can't *points to everyone* loose any of you... I just.. can't .. Its just to ..hard t-to loose *starts to cry more* ......my family"
Erza : *Cry's* "Lucy, I love you.... I can't stand se-seeing you cry.. You really are pr-precious to me. I can't loose you!"
Wendy walks toward Lucy.
Wendy : "Lulu, hey I know its been hard. I finally get to see you. And all this is happening. Yeah I would like to know but Lulu you got me *starts to cry* YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MEE!!" *falls down on her knees and Cry's more*
Lucy : "Wen, I know" *smiles*
Everyone : *whisper* "That smile..."
Wendy : "Its always on her face... "
Gray : "Always"
Lucy : "I love you guys *starts to fade away* Always remember I love you.."
Bubbles : "LUUUUULLLLLUUUU NOOOOOO!!!!!"
Wendy : "LUCY STOP!! NOO!! YOU CANT!!"
Everyone starts to cry even more.
Natsu : *mad and sad* "Luce, you can't! DONT LEAVE!"
Gajeel: *whisper* "Bunny girl"
Laxus : "How?"
Lucy : "I'll always be right *points to her heart* here. Don't forget... *a tear rolls down her cheek* ...My love for you ..is strong... I'll be there when you need me.. I'm not leaving.. I'm staying with you"
Lucy fades away and into the sky.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't worry not the end of the book at all!!
And I'm sorry if I haven't been updating as much just a lot of things have been happening. I love you peeps! Byeee!! ~FishMeUp ( ˘ ³˘)♥