Chapter 2 : The Sleepover.

LUCY P.O.V
I had told him my story? Wow. I never really told anyone my story. But he doesn't know how happy I am to be here and now apart of Fairy Tail ! "How happy are you?" Master asked. "Umm.. What?" I asked confused. Is he reading my mind? Woah that's cool! "Thanks. Yes I am reading your mind. Sorry." Master said. "Oh no its cool!" I said with a big smile on my face. "Ok my child, let's go intraduce you to you're new guild!" Master said. "Yay!" That's all I could say I was so happy. Woah. Everyone looks so happy! Wait wheres Bubs?!? "Bubs? Where are you?" I asked looking around. Then I saw her interacting with it looked like other exceeds she seemed kinda happy. "Hay. Bubs cum here!" I gently said with a smile. And right after I said that she came here flying fast to me. "Heey Lulu!" Bubbles exclaimed. "Hey bubbsy wubbsy!" I said smiling.
MASTER'S P.O.V
She seems like such a happy child. Along with her exceed 'Bubbles' was her name. "Well brats, listen up! We have a new guild member LUCY SKYCELIA! Welcome her cheerfully in her new home!" I said.
NATSU'S P.O.V
I ran up to the new girl and starting asked her tons of questions "Hey. What's your story? What magic do you use? Do you wanna fight me? Do you think you could beat me?" I asked. Then she just smiled. "Well... My story? I'll tell you if you like .." She asked. And I just shrugged "Sure" I said. "Ok..Well my name is Lucy SkyCelia and well I am the ultimate dragon slayer .. And well my family is big I have my mom Skymin she is a sky dragon and also a sun dragon and a night dragon, My second mom is Grandeena Wind Dragon. and the last dragon is well its my secret- the Bubbles cut her off "Hey. Does anyone have any apples" she asked. ""APPLES!. . I guess I'll show them .. Plz I need an apple or appe juice." Lucy said. "Well here you go, Lucy" Mirajane said as she gave her an apple. "Oh and Lucy is very light she only eats apples well not counting eating her elements but she only drinks apple juice and water Lucy only weighs about 22 lbs. . .Now watch her eat the apple!" Bubbles said. *Awkward Silence*
FIVE MINUTES LATER
LUCY'S P.O.V
I looked at at the door and said "APPLE DRAGON ROAARRR!" Everyone's jaws dropped to the floor as my apple dragon roar made a tree fall. "Hey. You knew a dragon named Icerine?" Gray asked. "Yea" I said. Gray's jaw dropped. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned. "Well is this you when you were a kid? *hands a picture to Lucy* (the picture in the media is the picture of her as a kid) "Yes how did you- he cut me off and said "So your Lulu ..Remember me? Gray Fullbuster." Gray said. "GRAY?!? WAIT IS NATSU HERE !?!" Lucy asked. *Lucy sat down at a table and started to cry* "W-whe-where's We-wendy?" I asked as I sobbed. Wendy ran up to her and screamed "LULU!! SIS I MISSED U!" "WENDY, SIS GOSH I MISSED U SO MUCH!" I yelled. *we hugged* "Do you have any where to stay, Lu-chan?" Wendy asked. "No" I replied gently. Every guy in the guild said : "YOU CAN STAY AT MY HOUSE!" I couldn't help but smile. "You can stay with me!" Wendy said. "Sure, sis!" I said. "Hey. You wanna have a sleepover with everyone!" Wendy asked. "Yea that would be so much fun!" I said. "Ok. Meet at my house at 4:45!" Wendy said. "Sure!" Everyone said. "Uh. Wendy can I come with you to your house?" I asked. "Of course, sis we are gonna live together, right?" "Yay!" I said and smiled as I waved to them. Lucy's Thoughts : Wow. I can't believe I found my sister, gray, and I got in the guild. Wow. This day.. And a sleepover ! I smiled in my thoughts. "We are here!" Wendy said. "Wow. WenWen!" I squealed. "I miss that nickname" Wendy said. "And I miss mine I loved it when u called me Lulu." I said then smiled. "Ok. So Lulu what's in your backpack ?" Wendy asked. "Oh.. Well it just has Bubbles in it.. She likes to stay in there sometimes." I said. *Bubbles flew out of Lucy's backpack* "Hey!" Bubbles said. "Hey Bubs" I said. "Hey Carla come here!" Wendy yelled. *Carla flew downstairs* "Hey Lulu, wendy , and Bubbles!" Carla said. "Let's get ready for the sleepover,ok ?" Wendy asked. "Oh. Wendy can I go to your bathroom?" I asked. "Sure thing Lulu its upstairs first room to the right." Wendy said. "Thanks" I said. After I came out of the bathroom .. Wendy had a bowl of popcorn on the table. "Hey, Lulu can you make some cake for the sleepover because I already have the popcorn ready for the movie" Wendy said. "Sure. How about some strawberry cake?" I asked. She just nodded. So I got right to it.
20 Minutes Later...
(Still Lucy's P.O.V)
"Cake is done!" I shouted. "Good. Caus' I think they just got here!" Wendy said. Wendy opened the door and let them all in (Natsu. Gray. Erza. Loki. Gajeel. Levy. Jellal. Mirajane. Laxus. Ace. Cana. Were at the door.) "Hey guys!" I said. "Hey Cutie." Said Loki. All I did was smile. "Let's play Truth or dare!" Mira sqealed. "Sure!" We all said. "Ok. Me first. Gray Truth or Dare?" Mira said. "Dare." Gray said. *Mira smirked* "I dare you to kiss the girl you like the most" Mira said. "Ok.." Gray said. *Gray Walks over to Lucy* *then he kissed her* Ugh.. Wow.. I so new and he likes me? Oh. Well his kiss its cool like ice.. And well I eat ice so Yea .. Yummy ice :p *they kissed until Laxus kicked him off of Lucy* "Well Laxus are you that jealous?" Mira teased. "I want Lucy!" Laxus shouted. *Lucy giggles* "Gray, its your turn." Mira said. "Ok. Mira truth or dare?" Gray asked. Mira : "Truth."
Gray : "Who do you like?"
Mira : "Ugh.. Well ... La-Laxus ...
Laxus : *blushes* "WH-WHAT" "But I like Lucy" laxus whispered.
Lucy : *blushes* "Um. Sorry" "Hey. I'm new" *giggles*
Erza : "Ok what now?"
Wendy : "Well I got a movie we can watch!"
Natsu : "Ok"
Cana : "I need another barrel"
Ace : "I wanna sit next to Lucy!'
Gray : "No I do"
Loki : "Noo"
Laxus : "Stop! Its me!
Natsu : "I'll burn you to a crisp .. Caus' its me!"
Levy : "Stop fighting!"
Gajeel : "Yea.. Bunny Girl you choose who to sit next to."
Lucy : "Bunny Girl?" *giggle*
Wendy : "I'm turning on the movie!"
Lucy : "Yay!"
*Movie turns on*
Jellal : "Woah. These graphics are great!"
*everyone laughs*
*Lucy starts to fall asleep on Gray*
Gray : "Lucy is cute when she sleeps"
Lucy : "I'm not sleeping yet ya' know"
Gray : "Sorry"
Natsu : "Luce slide on over her"
*Lucy went in between Natsu and Loki*
Loki : "Yay! Lucy is here!"
Natsu : "Lucy sleep?"
*Lucy yawns*
Lucy : "hmm.. What did u say?"
Loki : "Just go to sleep my precious"
-Laxus is behind Lucy-
Laxus : "Hey. What's those teeth lookin' thing on that chain as a necklace?"
Wendy : "Oh!! Shhh! Lulu doesn't like talking about this..but she slayed a dragon and that's his tooth .. She had to slay him or he would kill her mom Sky ... His name was Shadow ... Lucy and Shadow were unseperable sometimes... But then he was possessed so the only thing that would save Shadow and Her mom was to kill him .. So she did as she was told ... Yea she is that strong!"
Laxus : "Woah!"
Natsu : "She is stronger than Guildarts and Erza?"
Mira : "Maybe Guildarts and Lu-chan should have a competition!"
Levy : "Yea! Then she can be a S-class wizard!"
Gajeel : "I hate to admit it but I dont think I could slay a dragon"
Loki : "Beautiful and strong!"
Gray : "Yea I rememeber when me and Lulu played together and trained together"
Wendy : "Yea those were the days!"
Erza : "Wait ... You two are actually sisters .. Lucy .. You .. Lucy and Wendy sisters?"
Wendy : "Yeah! She is a great sister!" But when we were separated she .. She she she .. She just nevermind ... I'm just proud of Lucy !
Natsu : "Wait .. Didn't you say she only weighs 22lbs?"
Wendy : "Yes. Why?"
Natsu : "And how much do you weigh?"
Wendy : "Uhh.. Well Uhh..i-i -I weigh 52lbs. :( "
Natsu : "Your not that heavy.. "
Wendy : "Gee Thanks."
*Lucy turns toward Laxus in her sleep*
Laxus : "She so adorable!"
Gray : "Yea!"
Ace "Mmph. You guys are hogging Lucy!"
MORNING TIME
LUCY P.O.V
I wake up with myself on Gray ... How did I end up like this.. I quickly got off of him and I walked outside .. "Its so early in the morning ... And its snowing I love snow!" Wait .. Why am I in my night shirt ? Ah. Who cares? I'll jus sit in the snow .. Soo relaxing I love snow so much.
????? : "Hey Luce remember us?"
Lucy : "Huh? Oh hey! Your name is Sting right?"
Sting : "You remember!"
Lucy : *giggles* "Yea.. But who is that?"
Rogue : "Hello. I'm Rogue"
Lucy : "Hi I'm Lucy!!"
Sting : "You look hot in just a shirt sitting in the snow"
Rogue : "Yea!"
Lucy : "Umm. Thanks .. I think *smiles*
Sting : "Sooo.. Luce."
Lucy : "Yes?"
Rogue : "Can you stand up real quick?" *smirks*
Lucy : "Sureee..." *stands up*c
Sting : *pulls Lucy on top of him*
Rogue : "Hey! Not fair!"
Lucy : *blushes* *giggles*
Sting : "Lucy I'm going to knock you out"
Lucy : "Wha- *Gets knocked out by Sting*
Rogue : "Ok let's take her."
Sting : "Why not just do it here?"