Chapter 4 : Grand Magic Games

Lucy POV :
Yay! I'm so happy! I am on a team and going on a mission or a job! "What job?" I ask. "No! No jobs! Time to train! These partners will be training together :
Gajeel & Lucy
Natsu & Erza
Gray & Wendy
Laxus & Levy
Mira & Loki
"OK!" I say excited. "Whatever." Gajeel says. Why is he acting like that? "Gajeel?" I ask. "What?!" He snaps. "Umm.. Can I talk to you." I ask. I take him outside and ask what was wrong he just says, "Nothing. Now drop the topic!" He yells. "I'm sorry!" I yell and run to Masters office. "Master? Can I be on a team alone. I checked the rules and I can be by myself." I say. "Ok.. But if we win we get to do whatever we want ..to you!" He says. "Also.. You still must train with Gajeel" He says. "Ok!" I say and walk out. I tell Juvia in secret my plan and she will be replacing me. I tell her not to tell anyone yet. She just nods.
TimeSkip :
End of Training
(Still Lucy POV)
Yay! Its the end of training! We head off to the train to go to my inn.. By myself! I decide to make myself team called 'Alone Lucy' I liked how it sounded and it was true I was alone by mylsef!
TimeSkip :
Last battle
Leaderboard :
Alone Lucy - 29
Fairy Tail - 28
Sabertooth - 26
Mermaid Heel - 22
Quadro Puppy - 19
This is my last battle me against someone in Fairy Tail.. "Its time!!!" Kabo said. I walk out on the arena waiting for my other player...... It was Wendy. "Begin!" "I surrender!" We both say. "What?!" We both say. We looked into each others eyes for awhile then I finally said, "Wendy you win. I'm not hurting you! No! I said I surrender!" I yell. But before she could say anything else, "Wendy wins!" Kabo announced. "Lucy.." I heard Wendy whisper. I turn my head and wink at her. Then she stood up and ran towards me. And hugged me. I hugged back. "Wendy.. I'm not hurting you. No one will ever. I'm here to protect you.. Not hurt you." I say. A tear came down my face and dripped on to Wendy shoulder who was already crying. "Awwwwww" I heard everyone start to awww and ooh so cute! Wow. These people.