Chapter 11 : The encounter...

Before I get started you need to know a few things.
~ Lucy is a sky dragon slayer.
~ Lucy is a wind dragon slayer.
~Lucy is a Night/Light dragon slayer.
~Lucy is an apple dragon slayer.
~Lucy hasn't told the guild all her secrets.
~The only reason why Lucy is an apple dragon slayer is because she taught herself.
~Lucy and Wendy are sisters.
~Grandeena taught Wendy and Lucy wind dragon slaying.
~Skymin taught Lucy sky dragon slaying.
~Lucy knows Night/Light dragon slaying because when she was younger and when it was night she rose in the sky, and was there for about a week. When she came out she knew how to do Night/Light dragon slaying magic.
~Skymin is Lucy's real mom. Lucy was born from a dragon.
^ I'm not saying anything else, or I'll spoil it for you! ^
Or.. Could this be fake?!
On with the story...

~ TimeSkip :
Next Day

Lucy had just woken up. Suddenly, Lucy felt warmth on her waist. Immediately, she knew what it was... Natsu. She then remember last night.

'Really, how could he forget? Of course I love him, because I love everybody, duh!' She mentally face-palmed realizing how stupid Natsu was. She loved everybody in her guild.. All her nakama was there!

Lucy pushed her thoughts back and, releasing Natsu's grip, she got out of bed. Lucy walked to her closet and picked out a sorta baggy plain white T-shirt and small black shorts. She walked in the bathroom and got changed, put her hair in a high ponytail tying it off with a white ribbon.

Lucy walked out and into the other room. 'I'll just go to the guild and leave Natsu a note' She thought. She grabbed a pen and a peice of paper.

She wrote :
Dear Natsu,
I'm just going to the guild. Don't worry I'm fine! Happy is also here awake as well as Bubbles. See you at the guild later when you wake up ! ~ Lucy

She put the paper on her desk near where Natsu was on the bed and quietly stepped out of the room. "Ok, Bubs, Happy, Let's go!" She said to the two blue exceeds. They both said "Aye" and followed after Lucy.

~ TimeSkip :
At guild

Lucy opened the guild doors, "Ohayo Minna!" "Ohayo Lucy," The guild greeted back.
Lucy walked to Erza and Mira who were at the bar, "Hey guys, wanna' go on a mission?" They girls nodded their heads, "But Lucy-Lucy, What about the others?" Lucy look at them and smiled, "How about just us for awhile?" "Ok Lucy-Lucy, but who will tend to the bar?" Lucy looked at Happy, "..Happy will?!". (A/N : Mira calls Lucy > Lucy-Lucy)

Happy nodded and the girls just giggled. "Well ok Lu, let's go" Erza said while walking to the request board. She went to the S-class board instead. Erza picked out a job, "This one" Erza looked at the girls showing them the paper. Mira shook her head, "Lucy isn't S-class yet"
Erza hatched an idea, "Then I'll tell Master to approve of it!"

Erza came out of Master's office grinning like a mad man, "He approved" Lucy mouth dropped open, "Nani?!" "Lucy-Lucy! Master knows your strong!" "Yeah Lu, of course he would approve with you!" Lucy shrugged it off and they headed out to where they needed to be which was called 'SunRune Village'

When they got there it was around 6 p.m. "The person that put this request lives in this mansion," Erza said while pointing to a huge mansion. They knocked on the door and was greeted by a fat man. "Hello, How may I help you? Are you the Fairy Tail people?" He asked.

The girls nodded their heads. The man smirked, "Show me the mark" The girls nodded once again. Lucy pulled her shirt up and revealed her light blue guild mark outlined in white. Erza pulled up her sleeve and realeaved her dark blue mark. And Mira who was wearing shorts, pointed to her white guild mark. The man nodded, "Very well then"

They followed the man into the house. The man spoke up, "The bandits uasully come around 8:00 and today is a Saturday, so they won't come alone. People die most here on Saturday. Some have looked out their window, and saw what looked like a dragon. How I know? The people tell me of course! I am the mayor! Now that's all the information you need! Now scurry along!"

The girls wandered around until 8:00 came. Then they heard a tree fall from behind them. It was 10 guys, with 2 huge monster-looking things behind them. Then came flying down was a dragon and riding on top of it was none other than...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.
Zeref.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Weren't expecting that were you?! >:3 Oh you were... Okay. Well, gotta go! :(
~ FishMeUp ( ˘ ³˘)❤
(★Ayame★)