Chapter 15

Lucy woke up. "Huh?" She smiled. "Erza...?" Erza patted her head. "I'm here." Lucy closed her eyes, smiling. "Thanks... Can I still call you Erzy-Werzy?"

Erza nodded, grinning. "Of course!" Lucy took a deep breath, closed her eyes, then smiled. "Thanks Erzy-Werzy!"

Erza then pointed to the rest of the guild, they were watching them. "I told them.. That you would fill them in on the rest.." She then left.

Lucy looked at Erza leaving, then to all the shocked faces in the guild. "I'm still Lucy... Its just, I'm Erza's sister. I'm sorry..for everything, Fairy Tail."

Erza stopped at the guild doors. "I'm sorry..for everything, Fairy Tail." She heard Lucy say. Erza closed her eyes and smiled, shaking her head. "Oh Lucy, always the same.."

Lucy wiped away her tears that were about to fall. "I'm Lucy Scarlet... I'm not what you thought I was... I'm a...... Demon Dragon Slayer... I understand if you don't want me here anymore but, I'll tell you the truth." At this point, tears came from Lucy's eyes uncontrollably.

"I'm suppose to slay demons... Yet, I was ruled by one.. It took me over, I didn't even know... I thought I was normal. Had a normal life... But, obviously not. I know, the stories you hear about Erzy.. Might be my tale not hers... I have an artificial eye.. Erza, she doesn't. I was only a demon dragon slayer because I wanted to save my friends.. But, it all didn't turn out that way.. I've always been so lonely, but when I came to Fairy Tail, it all changed. I felt happiness again.. I'm happy I had the times I did in Fairy Tail. People always called me the Ultimate Dragon Slayer, but to me... Its not all true, lies do come to an end someday."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy's now famous quote - Its not all true, lies do come to an end someday.
This is the end of the book, but don't worry.. There will definitely be a book two !
I know, I ended on a bad note, sorry...
× Be waiting for the next book.. Don't leave just yet !