After

Marco's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, i should go make the nachos now. I guess I owe Star that since I ruined her ball. But really, I do like Star. I realized it when that sailor man said about the Blood Moon and everything. I didn't want her to go with the wrong guy. But, I guess I just screwed everything up. Why am I so stupid.

"Marco!" Star yelled from the living room. "What movie do you want to watch?"

"I don't know! Pick a random one."

Finishing the nachos I came into the living room. Star still hadn't changed out of her dress yet. She looks beautiful. I plopped down on the couch.

"So what movie did you pick?"

"Uh, something called, 'The Fault in our Stars'"

Oh gosh. I thought blushing. We settled down on the couch with a bowl of nachos in front and a blanket we shared.

Nobody's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At halfway through the movie, Star started to fall asleep. She laid her head on Marco's lap. He blushed.

"Hey Marco."

"Yeah Star?"

"Remember when I said I didnt need a hero?"

"Uh, yeah?"

Star looked up at Marco.

"Well, I don't. But, if I ever so need one, you'll always be my favorite."

Then she cupped Marco's face and kissed him. Marco froze before returning the kiss. After about 3 minutes they finally pulled apart, foreheads still touching.

"I like you, Marco. More than just friends."

He smiled.

"I like you too Star, more than a friend."

Yeah i know it was short. But i just watched the new episode and loved it! I was screaming for them to kiss the whole time, like, wut. So why not write a fanfic where they do kiss?!?! Logic right? Well, im back in america. And im really tired with the time zone change. Hope you enjoyed the one shot!