Saved It (Friends!AU)

"Time to head to class." Marco muttered, the coffee not yet kicking in as he stood up from the breakfast table. The others grunted in acknowledgement, still half asleep.

"See ya, Star." He said, leaning down to press a kiss to her cheek gently. The girl merely hummed in acknowledgment with a slight upturn of her lips. However, the moment Marco straightened, he realized that all eyes in the room had fixated themselves upon him and Star in shock. Jackie's drink was dangerously close to spilling over while Alfonzo had his spoon halfway to his mouth. Ferguson and Lilacia looked to be debating between whether they were awake or not.

Oh right. We hadn't told anybody we were dating for the past three months. Marco thought to himself, sweat beading on his forehead as he noticed Star freeze up as well.

Slowly composing himself, he tried to smile naturally as he walked over to the others. "Ferguson! My awesome bro!" The boy said, pressing a kiss to his cheek as well. Behind him, he could hear Star let out a half choked sound.

"Have a good day, Jackie!" He dropped a quick kiss to her forehead which she barely noticed as she stared oddly at everybody, wondering if she was still dreaming.

"You too, Alfonzo!" Cautiously dropping a kiss on his forehead, he was careful to avoid going near his spoon in case it fell into his cereal.

"And uh, Lilacia." Marco decided to drop a kiss on top of her head; a wise decision considering he didn't want to show up to class with multiple stab wounds.

I saved it. He mouthed silently to Star, who rolled her eyes fondly with a shake of her head.

_______________________

Right, a short little something for you guys!