Mewberty

Marco

I saw Star staring through a window at Oskar. Again. Ugh what does she see in that guy. Hes a jerk. Why can't she like me~ Wait, do I like her? Oh gosh I think I do.

"Star, we need to go. And, theres something on your forehead. Paint I think."

She peeled the heart shaped thing away and stared at it in horror.

"Marco! This is not paint. I think i'm going through... Mewberty." She quickly pulled down some hair to cover her face.

Oh... well thats awkward.

"Uh.. don't worry Star, we have something like that on Earth too."

"DON'T compare this to your earth diseases. This is gonna get weird. You need to keep me away from boys!" Then she stared at me. "Wait, Marco's a booyy."

She started to pull me towards her using the straps of my backpack. I start to blush really hard.

"Uhh, Star." I said pulling her hands off me backpack straps. "What are you trying to do?"

"I-i dont know..."

"Lets get you home." I sneak her out of the hall way down the locker aisle.

She followed me for a while until I went to my locker to get something. She stared at me again.

"Marco... boy...."

As i turned away from my locker, her face was right in front of mine. She started to lean in. I jumped back.

"S-STAR! What are you doing?!"

She blushed hard.

"I'm sorry Marco. I don't know why."

She jumped into her locker and shut the door.

"I dont know whats wrong with me."

"Is there something in your spellbook that could help?"

"Maybe... go ask Fergueson."

Fergueson had given the book to Janna. Ugh, Janna. Shes always stealing or doing something weird.

She took my keys. Of course.

I went through the pages of the book.

"Is'nt there a glossary in here?!"

"Did, somebody say, Glossaryck?"

A miniature man comes out of the pages. Well, i wouldnt say man. He floats, has 6 fingers, and he's blue.

"Uh... who are you?"

"I am Glossaryck! Of terms. So, what appears to be the problem. Is it Star again?"

"Yea, she said she has Mewberty."

"Ahh Mewberty. The stage in a mewnian girl's teenagehood that makes her attracted more to the one she loves. Mewberty will control her forevermore if it is not cured in time. To make the mewberty go away, the one the girl is most attracted to, must let her decide what she wants to do. There are 3 possibilities. 1. Just a hug. 2. A compliment. Or 3. A kiss. Say, what did Star want to do?"

"Well, she leaned into me. Twice." I blush at the thought that she might like me.

"Well then, let her kiss you. Or she will destroy the school and this dimension. You have until, 3:57."

I go up to my locker. Its been broken down and purple hearts are everywhere. I see a sudden movement behind me. I see a purple creature carrying a girl in one of her 6 arms. She has a strange ressemblence to St~... wait.

"Star?..."

Star whips around staring at me. She drops the girl and goes towards me.

"Marco..."

She places one hand on me cheek and leans in. This time I don't stop her. The kiss happens and Star returns again as quick as the kiss began. She opens her eyes and quickly breaks away from the kiss. She blushes.

"Marco, I'm sorry! I didnt mean to get you into this mess."

"No its ok Star. I do like you too you know." I blush.

"Really? You mea~"

I cut her off with another kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck as I pull her in deepining the kiss. After a while we finally let go, regaining our breath.

"I really like you, Star."

She smiles.

"I really like you too."

The End

Requested by @christhedude
I will be making more one shots. The next one will be pretty short. Its gonna be the bloodmoon dance. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!!! Love you all! -3.