Chapter 13

The plane ride was long, and lousy. I had yet again fallen asleep in his lap, absorbing him for everything that i had. When the plane had landed, i stumbled out of my chair and he grabbed me tight so i wouldnt collapse. I'd been so tired i honestly dont remeber anything up until we stepped off the plane onto the island.

"wow, i really tired you out" johnny said winking at me and wrapping his fingers around mine. I giggled in response and he, yet again flashed me his colgate smile. Why must he do this to me? Is it some attempt to make fall hoplessly and completely inlove with him? honestly, he really is a sly man. I was shaken out of my thoughts when Johnny motioned towards a sweet wooden bungalow house on the opposite side of a blue lake. My jaw dropped, unintentionally and johnny noticed. 'Its beautiful isn't it" I grinned "Beautiful is an obscene understatement" 

" god i love the way you talk" He looked at me dead serious for a minute. "Ive always wanted to have someone to bring here, and it seems that Ive found that person" My heart was beating like a drum, consistent and very heavy. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, i could only imagine what the night had instore for us.

***************************************************************************************************************

After we travelled across the lake and arrived at the bungalow, Johnny sweeped me up into his arms, despite feeling like a little girl, I was still bushing at the gesture. "Hey, would you like to watch a movie, not one of mine though please" johnny said smiling ever so slightly. Yeah sure, i was always a movie buff even though i adored literature just the same. We were standing in what I assumed was the Living room so i knealt infront of the tv and looked at thhe dvds Johnny owned. Several were arthouse and romance, but I did spy a movie I had loved ever since it had come out. Somethig very appropriate for the forseeable future of me and Johnny. Inbetween two Roman Polanski movies was 9 and 1/2 weeks my all time favourite romantic movie. Although, it was a film of sexual discovery and experiment, I still thought it was appropriate. I stroked the spine of it and pulled it out of his collection. Then dangling in front of him, i smiled as his eyes widened and and increasing smile grew on his lips.

"Perfect" he said matter of factly. I went over to the dvd player and inserted the disc as he sat down on the couchwith his arm extended, offering a safe place for me to rest my head. I sat down, as the dvd started to play.

** i apologise to anyone who has waited a long time for this chapter, iv had to really think about whats gonna happen further into the story and i have some solid ideas :) suggestions are still welcome and thankyou for all the votes and lovely comments!**