Chapter 9

I woke up to the sound of clinking cutlery in the kitchen. I got up and wrapped my dressing gown around my shoulders and headed out of my room just to be welcomed by the sickening, unshaved face of my moms boyfriend, Dean. "Hey sugar, wants some breakfast?" He winked at me and I had to hold down the vomit filling the recesses in my mouth. I walked over to the kitchen counter reaching for a mug when I felt something pinch me on my backside. I turned around quickly and glared at Dean who was smirking at me. I dropped the coffe mug and stormed back off to my room to get dressed. I opened the shower door when I reached the bathroom, and stepped in the shower. I urned the knob, letting the water wash over my lovebite covered skin. I washed my skin until I smelt like vanilla and then I stepped out of the shower to dry off.

I stared in the mirror seeing if there was anything I could do with the mess of hickeys on my neck and chest. After I had dried completely, I went to my closet to get dressed. I flicked through the dresses until I found my high necked baby blue dress. I slipped it on and it showed enough of my legs that I was satisfied with. It didn't cover all the lovebites though, there was still three on my neck. I figured there is nothing I could do so I fixed my hair, tried to do something with my face and put on my lipstick. Before I left the room I slinged my satchel over my shoulder and kept my head down. I walked as quickly as I could out the door, ovoiding eye contact with Dean. Suprisingly, Mr Livingston was waiting in his car with his head leaned against the seat. I got into the passanger seat and smiled at him, which I found myself regretting when he smirked at me back. I sat back in the chair and hoped this wouldnt take tooo long.

********************************************************************************************************************

He dropped me off outside the wharehouse and I suddenly remembered what had happened to me here yesterday. I smiled at the thought. I lost my virginity in a semi-oxymoronic way. In a non classy trailer with an extremely classy man. Shit! Man! I realised the smile on my face had grown bigger and when I attempted walking to the wharehouse doors, I kind of skipped. God, I dont know whats gotten into me. I opened the doors and wlaked casually over to the glasshouse doors. Johnny looked up from his book and dropped his cigarette on the floor. When I opened the glasshouse doors, Johnny walked over and literally scooped me up into his arms kissing me infront of everyone. And I mean everyone. Martin, his agent and the two costars whose mouths could have caught flies because their jaws had hit the ground. He moved his jaw and stroked my hair before letting me back down.
"Hi" I said. "Hi" he replied smiling widely and brushing his hand against my cheek.

"Martin, me and Ella are going to take the day off today, okay?"

"Ok johnny but tomorrow we really have to rehearse." Martin said winking at me.

"I promise" Johnny replied putting his hands together and motioning towards martin. "Babe," Johnny said looking at me, "I have to show you something."

*********************************************************************************************************************

Just like a cliche, I thought. Johnny had his hands over my eyes and was leading me towards his trailer. He opened the door and when I stepped inside, I nearly burst into tears. The entire inside of the trailer was decorated with candles. Full on, romance novel setting. He looked at me adn smiled, "Do you like it?"

"Do I like it?" I replied with an almost giggle in my voice. "Its beautiful" I replied in a more serious tone. I reached up and kissed him, biting gently on his bottom lip. "Thankyou" was all I managed to say before I felt a sudden urge to rip all his clothes off with my teeth.

"Close your eyes" He said. I heard the sound of flames flickering and then I heard Johnnys deep voice again. "Now open"

All the candles were blown out and it was pitch black in his trailer. I heard the sound of footsteps and then I felt his lips on mine, his hands on my back and the same feeling I had yesterday...

*Imoge, Im sorry I didnt dedicate this entirely to you so here :) hope you liked it xxx