Chapter 8

Johnny watched me sadly as I got out of the bed. "Where are you going?" He asked, frowning.

"Im really sorry, Johnny, but I have to go now I have to be home by 5" I replied giving him the same sad smile. I picked up my knickers and stepped into them, sliding them up my legs. When I reached down to pick up my bra, I felt something against my leg. I turned around and Jonhhy was looking up at me from the floor cheekily. He leaned down kissing my ankles, and sucking on them gently. He ran his tounge up to the bottom of my thighs and I bit my lip looking down at him. "This is not helping me leave, You know"

"I know, what did you think was the purpose" He winked at me and went back to kissing up my thighs until I had goosebumps all over. He slid his tougne until he was at the hemline of my knickers. "Okay s-s-s-seriously, babe, stop I-I-I'm not gonna be able to walk" He chuckeled and pulled away from me. I knelt down and cupped his face kissing him gently and placing my hand in his hair. "Okay, Bye" I kissed him again and went to get my clothes. I slid on my dress and before I opened the door to leave, Johnny scooped me up by my waist and kissed me hard. "Okay, now you can go" He said and let me down. I smiled and fixed my dress. I opened the trailer door and as I turned to say goodbye I winked at him and he flushed red. He would have known that of all people, he would get shy.

I closed the trailer door and walked back into the wharehouse to get my satchel. I kept my head down as I wandered to the glasshouse but when I walked in, Martin immeadiately came over to me.

"So....How you doing?" Martin said smiling widely at me and winking. "Im...um okay" I replied almost laughing at his gay charm. "I saw the trailer rocking" He said grinning again. I felt myself turn bright red and I rubbed my neck nervously. "Oh, really?"

"Yes I did, but I assume Johnny wont be out for a while" Martin asked. "Yeah" I said blushing again.

"Look I have to go now, Martin but I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled at me and waved me off as he left the building. I went in to get my satchel and walked out of the building to wait for my cab.

**********************************************************************************************************************

When I got home, I heard the groans coming from my moms bedroom again. Urgh I hate that fucking boyfriend of hers, always coming for booty calls. "Mom!!! Im home" I stormed off into my room trying to put the horrible image of my mom and her boyfriend. When I walked into my room I stood infront of the mirror and gawked at the extensive amount of love bites on my neck and chest, plus I had sex hair! Or what my immature friends had labelled sex hair. i was so worn out from my day that I just decided I would go to bed early, with sweet sweet dreams......

*Sorry this was short, i didnt get any suggestions!!! (Inez and Imogeeeee)

**For Inezlian and Imoge because you guys make me laugh!!!! I might add a trailer rocking scene Inez okay? Love you xxx