Chapter 14

I knew what was coming next, the scene I had been waiting in anticipation for. Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger were passionately making out in her kitchen when Johnny slipped his hand around my waist and lifted me onto his lap effortlessly. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck, lightly tugging on his hair and leaning in to kiss him. It had been only half an hour since I kissed him and I still forgot how amazing he tasted. He slowly slipped his tounge into my mouth in synchrinization with sliding his hand up my thigh, grazing his hands back and forth. With his other hand he reached for my zipper and slowly tugged at it until it came free. I climbed off him to step out of the dress before quickly returning to the warm and quickly growing spot on his lap. He stood up, with my legs around his waist and my arms draped over his shoulders. The movie was still playing in the background and johnny softly giggled to himself when moans and other varying sounds came from the tv. I pulled away from his lips to slip my fingers under his tshirt and struggle to take it off him. He chuckeld when it took me longer than expected. I could feel my cheeks flush red because I felt so uncomfortable not being as experienced as this gorgeous man with the sex drive of a rhino in heat!

"Hey, look at me" Johnny said reassuringly and planting a kiss on my nose. He made me feel so inadequate yet utterly perfect at the same time! He carried me over to the kitchen and held me up against he wall, the cold tiles summoning goosebumps all over my half naked body. He managed to slip his jeans off without letting me fall or breaking our kiss. His body was so warm and smooth, I noticed running my hands up and down his back feeling his muscles tense under my fingers. I then felt something else warm and hard brush up against the underside of my leg and i smiled proudly to myself. We were both in our underwear when Johnny let me down onto the cold tiled floor knelt over me on the same side that the fridge was on. Now I knew what he was doing! he was going to recreate h food tease scene in 9 1/2 weeks! I could feel my cheeks tighten as my smile Bre wide with excitement and the goosebumps rose all over me.

"Close your eyes, baby" johnny spoke softly, almost whispering. I obeyed closing my eyes and listening to his feet softly pad on the tile floor to the fridge door. The sound of the fridge opening and several jars and bottles clinking soon followed. He then closed the door and sat down next to me, placing the bottles and jars next to me. "You ready?" johnny said smiling, "keep your eyes closed"

"uh-huh" I replied nodding. I heard one of the lids on the jars being opened and I felt something sticky drizzle onto my neck. This was followed by johnny sucking, what I imagined was honey, off leaving dark purple makes trailing acroos my skin. I could smell his cologne and the cigarette smoke lingering in the air. Then I felt his warm hands unclip my bra and remove it. I was kinda self conscious until I opened my eyes and saw him bite his lip seductively. Luckily he didn't see me so I reclosed my eyes when I heard him pick up another object. I wasn't sure what it was until I felt the icy cold block slide over my decolletége. I shivered as he guided it lower until the freezing surface made me stiffen and my chest sensetize as he trailed his Tounge over my chest collecting the droplets of water. I let out a moan as johnny starting sucking gently on the skin. He was driving me crazy! I bit my lip trying to control the urge not to rip his CK's off with my teeth. That's when I felt him mount me, one knee on either side, kissing up and down my chest and neck. I opened my eyes too see him peering over me, with so much lust in his eyes. He sat back and let me tug at the elastic on his underwear until I could drag it off his legs. I then took off my own and threw them over my shoulder. I straddled him, chest to chest, nose to nose, hip to hip. I started to rock back and forth, while he bit his lips and held onto my hips for support. He leant back, deepening himself and making myself moan even louder with every thrust. Holy shit, he really knew what he was doing! He kept thrusting his hips and holding onto mine as I ran my nails up his back trying to resist the inevitable. He was too aroused to noticed that I had actually drawn blood from the scratches. We were both panting as a tiny drop of sweat trickled down the side of his face and then to his neck.

"holy..shit" he stuttered through staggered breathes. "I'm so close" he moaned, pressing his fingers deeper into my sides. He rocked faster and our panting and moans kept to the rhythm. He thrusted hard one last time and both our moans ceased, still panting, sweat dripping from our forheads. I held onto him trying to catch my breath as he was doing the same.

"Fuck... me " was all he managed to say after his panting had slowed.

before I could even think, I replied with "I already did" and winked before we both burst out giggling.

"I keep falling for you" I said after we both stopped laughing. He looked at me with utter satisfaction, stroking the side of my legs. He planted a few kisses on my neck before uttering,

"I fell for you the moment we met"

** this is for Mia because I love her and she wants to watch my gay cowboy movie, I hate Inez and imogen but I also love them so much and I'm conflicted, sorry if I disapointed yall by being to serious ;)**