Chapter 7

Johnny put his hands on my back, closing the gap between us. He smiled and pressed his lips to mine running his hand up the zipline of my dress. I shivered, "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, just nervous is all." I replied. "Dont worry, I'll guide you." He said smiling at me and tugging lightly at my zip. He kissed me again and pulled the zip all the way down, smiling against my skin. I dangled my fingers at the hemline of his tshirt, sliding it upwards. I pulled the shirt over his head, kissing him inbetween the fabric. I threw the shirt on the floor and stepped out of my dress. I went and sat on the edge of the bed, lying down. Johnny leaned over me kissing up my torso, from my navel to my chest.

He moved us up the bed and knelt over me. He moved his hand to his zip and undid his jeans, I sat up as he threw his jeans on the floor and kissed up his chest. We were both kneeling and he cupped my face, kissing me sweetly. He wrapped his hands round my back and slowly undid my bra while I kissed his neck, sucking increasingly harder leaving blue and purple marks. He moaned quietly and I smiled against his neck slipping my hands arounds his waist to the hemline of his boxers, sliding them down to his knees. I must have accidently licked my lips because he winked at me, playing with the lace at the top of my knickers. He dipped his fingers into the side of them and pulled them down my legs.

I shivered and let him crawl on top of me, smiling like a school boy. He leaned down and kissed me, reaching his hands down to my hips and grabbing them slightly. He looked at me,

"Ready?" He asked. "Hmm" I replied as he slowly thrusted his hips. I bit down on my lips and winced, not realising how painful it actually is. He looked at me worried and kissed me again, reaching his hand up into my hair and stroking it gently. I felt better with him reassuring me. I put my hands on his back, slightly digging my nails in trying my hardest not to scream. He moaned quietly and I smiled. He thrusted again picking up a rhythm, me breathing heavily. I couldn't help but moan a little as the pain faded and was replaced with a tingling feeling between my legs.

"Hmm......Jesus...." He breathed biting his lip. I moaned again looking at the sublime creature that was giving all his attention to me. I scrunched my toes hard as he thrusted harder and harder, he lifted his hands up gripping the sheets with all his life. My stomach bundeled up and I felt like I was going to explode from the inside out. I had to stop myself from moaning so I grabbed his hand, and gently sucked on his fingers.

His chest was falling up and down and he was breathing heavily. Then I felt like all the sweet tension in my stomach had relaxed and it was the best feeling in the world. Johnny moaned and shut his eyes tight, slowing his thrusting. He collapsed and I could feel his heart beating like a little rabbits. He kissed up and down my neck, sucking gently on my sweet spot. He fell to the side of me and he let me rest my head on his chest, feeling his breathing. He placed his hands on my back.

"You alright, ssweetheart?" My heart skipped a beat when he said that.

"Yeah Im great" I managed to say. He kissed my hair, as I rested my head in the crook of his neck. I reached my hand down to his stomach lightly running my fingers over his abdominal muscles, feeling the goosebumps form under my touch.

"You're beautiful" He whispered.

I smiled happily knowing he sounded guenuine. "Thankyou, handsome" I said blushing. I looked up and he was blushing as well, his checks flushing the most beautiful shade of pink. He leaned down and kissed me sweetly.

"Thats gonna be some interesting assingment." He said smiling cheekily.

"I know" I said giggling. I never want this to end....