Chapter 10

Once again, Johnny had me, not only completely and utterly aroused but at the tip of my toes trying to keep up with his extremely attractive labido and his mind. So, as I tried to keep my moans in as he was trailing his tounge along the inside of thigh, I pictured what it would be like to be in control. I backed away and knelt infront of him, pressing my lips into his and inhaling the scent and taste of ciggarettes. I placed my arms around his biceps, and led him to stand up wards. I turned around so I was facing his back. I knelt down and and slipped my fingers into his trousers, gently tugging at them pulling them down. Even thoughI was not facing him, I could feel his smile growing bigger.

He could sense my desperation and slid his shirt over his head, turning to face me. Once again, I was facing this beautiful man. His body made my loins ache and my toes curl over with sexual frustration. His abdominal muscles were shadowed in the light of the last flickering candle. His hip bones were causing every muscle in my body to burst into a thousand happy butterflies. I placed my lips against his abs and sucked gently leaving blue and purple along his stomach line. I could taste the excitement under my tounge as he shivered. I couldn't help the urge so I tickled my fingers over his hips where his underwear began. I slid them down his toned legs trying to contain my moans of excitement and lust. I stood up and looked at his tattos admiring the beautiful significance and detail. I traced my toungue along one that was on his bicep. I then kneeled down so I was facing his....well.

I ran my tounge along his hip bones and then trailed down to the top of his thighs. He tensed excitedly and I almost had him in my mouth when he pulled me up and kissed me on the lips gently.

"Not now baby, I'll come to soon" I giggle slightly and kissed him with all my strength. Then I felt something poke my leg. He pulled away and blushed looking away. My heart skipped alittle at his modesty and nervousness. I smiled and kissed his cheek softly. It was then that I heard the trailer door screech open. The horrible blonde costar staggered in, drunk to her skull and giggling.

Johnny Glared at her angrily and said "Get Out!". She put her hands on her hips and laughed loudly, flipping him the finger. "You fucking bitch, Cant you see Im busy with my girl" He seethed at her. My heart jumped when he called me his girl. The actress backed away slamming the door.

"Baby Im sorry" he looked at me apoligetically. "Baby? I like that" I said smiling at him. I felt an extreme sense of desperation overcome me. I pulled my dress over my head and he slid into the bed. I took my remaing garments off and slid in next to him kissing his neck sucking on his sweet spot. I took a breath and prepared myself for what was about to happen. I moved over onto him and balanced my hips on his. He smiled and leaned up to kiss me. I then felt him in me. Slowly filling my every pore and I couldn't help but moan. He smiled and scrunched his eyebrows replacing his smile with a dirty smirk. I moved my hips on his and traced my fingers along his jawline. He let out a moan and bit down on his lip seductively. I breathed heavily feeling the first tingle between my legs. He thrusted against me and I moved with his rhythm. He breathed deeply and I thrusted harder.

"Holy.....shit" He said as I felt little butterflies explode in my stomach. He kept thrusting and I moaned as quietly as I could manage. I scrunched my toes feeling it build up in my stomach. The sweet explosion of lust and pain in one delicious cocktail. I nearly screamed as it released and left both me Johnny breathing heavily. I fell to his side gasping for air. "Fuck..." was all I managed to say. He chuckled and looked at me. "Um, babe?" he said rubbing his neck nerously.

"Yes." I said smiling. "I know its only been a few days, but, well" He was like a nervous puppy. "I love you"

*For both Lily because You wanted more dirtiness so here! I hoped you liked it cutie! xox

*Hi Inez and Imoge! heheheh xox