Chapter Thirty - The Dance

Seven o'clock I knock on Semyon's door. A rush of apprehension flows through my body. What was I getting myself into?

Soon the door opened as the creaking sound filled my ears. I slowly looked up and I saw the tall Russian, his blue eyes glued to my body. He wore a white button down shirt and black slacks with his hair gelled back.

"You're here," he smirks, pushing his back against the door and allowing me to walk inside.

I bit my lip as I walked into his apartment, looking around nervously as the living room was lit with several candles. I heard the door close and I turned around to face Semyon, seeing his eyes already glued to my body. He walks slowly to me, his eyes never leaving mine. He brushed his long fingers against my jawline, slowly pushing my head up so I could look up at him.

"Your skin is soft," he whispers, staring at my lips.

"This is just a dance, nothing more." I whisper, my voice trembling.

"I know that," he brushes my auburn hair behind my ear. "I wish we could go further."

I slowly back away from him and I cough to clear my throat.

"I'll be right out. I need to, umm, change." I mumble as I turn towards his bathroom, soon walking in and locking the door behind me.

I put my purse on the bathroom counter as I pull a black lace night gown out of it. I take off my clothes and slip into the night gown. I put red lipgloss on my lips and I run my fingers through my hair. I take a deep breath as I look in the mirror. I put my clothes into my purse and I slowly walk towards the door. My hand turns the knob and the door slowly opens with a creaking sound.

I walk out of the bathroom and I see Semyon sitting down on the couch. His eyes grow wide as he sees me and I gulp. I put my purse down on the floor as I slowly approach him, sitting down in his lap as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You're so beautiful, Mallory," he whispers as he moves his face closer to mine. "I wish you were mine."

I move my legs so I can straddle him. I feel his hands move to my hips as I slowly start to move them. I bite my lip as I move my hips back and forth, watching his reaction. His eyes close and he bites his lip as I felt him grow hard under me. His hands start to tug at the night gown I wear, soon he pulls it off me to reveal my matching bra and underwear. I gasp as his eyes scan my half naked body. His hands run up and down my sides as my body begins to shiver.

"Shh, Mallory. It's okay," he whispers as his hands run up to my breasts.

"No, no!" I smack his hands and he quickly pulls his hands back.

"Mallory, what the fuck? I thought this was part of the deal!" Semyon raises his voice at me, his eyes glaring.

"I'm not going to allow you to grab me!" I raise my voice back at him, feeling him grab my wrists shortly after.

"Mallory, please," he pleads, giving me puppy dog eyes. His brown eyes stared right through me, and he knew I was going to give him exactly what he wanted; even if I didn't want to.

I grab his hands and I place them on my breasts. He cups them in his hands as a small moan escapes my lips. He brushes my auburn curls away from my shoulder and latches his lips to my neck. I grip his hair as the passion between us intensifies.

"Semyon, just promise me one thing," I whisper as his head slowly pulls away from my exposed neck.

"Anything for you, Mal," he whispers as he stares into my eyes.

"Please don't make me go further, please don't," my voice shakes as I feel tears start to form in my eyes.

His eyes grow wide as I start crying in front of him. He holds me close as my tears start to soak his button down shirt. His strong hands rub up and down my back as I hear him whisper in my ear.

"I promise, but only if you promise me something, too," he whispers. "Kiss me, just one last time."

I slowly lean in, feeling my lips being pressed up against his. His lips were soft and tasted like cinnamon, for some strange reason. The kiss grew more passionate by the second, until I slowly pulled myself away.

"You should go home, Mallory. Gabe is waiting." Semyon whispers as he slowly pushes me off him.

I slowly put my clothes back on and pulled my hair into a ponytail. He places a pillow over his pants, embarrassed of his excitement.

"I'm sorry, Semyon," I whisper as he slowly moves closer to me.

"No, I'm sorry," he kisses my cheek. "Go home and pretend nothing happened."

"I always have to go home and pretend nothing happened," I whisper as I turn towards the door.

"Goodnight, Mallory." Semyon whispers.

"Goodnight, Semyon. See you around."

Then I left.