Chapter 1

One direction

I am an orphan my mum and dad past away 12.5 years ago , now I'm 14 as you see . My parents passed away when they had a car accident , well I was with them but I was seated in the back of the passenger seat , I was okay just a wound that now is a scar in my cheek , I've been here for 12 years and the half was because my aunt from mummy's couldn't afforded it but I stayed there for five months. And both of my parents had no more siblings . In the orphanage almost everyone loved because I was nice to them . But still no one would adopt me for some reason it might be because of the scar and they might think I cut . So I really have no idea .

Today was a trip the manager was with us we really loved her "Girls and boys now you can split" she said we all smiled to her "At 6:30 I want you all to be in here that's mean you have an hour and a half"she said" I was just walking i walked 1-2 blocks I had nothing to buy or to do it's not that I don't have money or anything I have 20 pounds but still I have no destination . I saw a bunch of girls screaming and shouting , so I walked over there slowly I was trying to figure out what was the reason they were shouting , when I reached to the point you could see five gorgeous , good looking boys , the five boys walked as fast as they could but still smiling to the girls , one of the girls pushed me to the ground , I fell "ow" one of the boys who got black hair with some blonde - yellow in it. Stopped and glared at the girl who pushed "It isn't nice for a girl to use violence" The black haired boy said and leaned forward and helped me to stand my cheeks went a little pink "T-thankyou.." I said "Welcome" He said and smiled to me "Hey Zayn c'mon were running late" another boy with brown hair and its curly "Watch out next time" He said "C'mon Zayn" "Okay Harry I'm coming" "I have to go" He said , and left with the other boys , almost all the girls turned and glared at me ! I took a few steps back and then I began to ran few girls began to chase me but I managed to run away I stopped . I looked at my watch it said ( LOL the watch talks ) 6:25 'oh my god did I take that long' I thought I ran as fast as I can 'oh my god the miss might be calling out names right now ' I thought . When I reached to the park they were there waiting for me "I'm so sorry miss so sorry" I said "No it's okay Ashera" the miss said , I smiled to her .

At the orphanage

"Hey Ashera!" May said jumping over and over "What is it may?"I asked "Can you belive I almost saw one direction!" she said she was really happy about it "What's one direction?"I asked her I reallt didn't know what is one direction' she gobsmocked "you don't know the best boy band in the world!!?"she asked me , I just shook my head " OMG , WHERE ARE YOU FROM!?"she asked I just kept silent "Well um you see I am so excited I just met them!"she said "ohh yes and other reason .. you see , in an interview they said they would adopt a girl or a boy and they want the boy-girl from London!!" "Well that's cool"I said with a giggle "Can you tell me more about them?"I asked her "Well they are five boys the youngest is only 19 and his name is Harry styles and the eldest and the most immature is 21 his name is Louis Tomlinson and the other three are Zayn Malik and Liam payne and Niall horan I love them all!!"May said "um is Zayn's hair black and harry's hair brown and curly?"I asked her she nodded "How did you know?"she asked me "Well today I saw a bunch of girls screaming and then five good looking boys were there and then a girl pushed me and I think the boy called Zayn helped me" I said "OMG you just met them !!! why didn't you tell me I would come there" "well they were running late for something-"I was cut off when the miss came in called me and may to come down , we both came down the miss was smiling so hard "Well there are some people who want to adopt!"she said "May go to this room jaqueleen is there with your new parents and you Ashera you may come with me"The miss said I followed her to the room , there was the five good looking boys I was shocked .

Cover by : trustyourparabatai