Chapter 4

Next day
I woke up 7:30 early as I usually do , I took a quick shower I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled , I wore white tank top and green mint shorts , I went out of the bathroom , and headed toward the door , no one was awake so. Decided to go for a walk .

I went to the park it was so beautiful I smiled to my self "What are you smiling at?" Someone asked me , I turned around and saw a young boy from his age you could tell his age is 14-15 he had short black hair and light brown eyes "Hi .. Oh well I was admiring the scene" I said and he giggled "Well isn't that cute ... Are you new in town ?" he asked me "Well not actually new in town , new in this part.." I said smiled to him "Well young girl . Since your new I'll give you a free tour" he said and took my hand ,,I smiled to him and giggled .
"What's your name ?" I asked him "My name is Augustus" he said I raised an eyebrow "We'll that's a wired name you got" I said to him "So this is the pond as you see" he said I smiled to him and he smiled back we walked around and then stopped "This is the playground .. My sister usually comes and play with other kids" he said "So you got a sister ? What's her name ? How old is she ? Are you in a good relationship?" I asked questions in a row "Her name is Leena and she's 8 years old and were in a good relationship" he said I chuckled "We'll that's nice to hear from you .. But her name is weird" I said "We'll that's because we adopted her from Saudi Arabia" he said "You mean Saudi Arabia that is in Middle East?" I asked he nodded "we'll that's cool" I said
He nodded to me , we both walked away "Well about you ? How many brothers or sisters you've got? And how old are you ? And I almost forget ?Whats your name ?" He asked "I'm Ashera , I've got 5 brothers not real brothers and I'm 14" I said he had a confusing look "What do you mean by 'not real brother'? He asked "We'll they adopted me as a sister for them" I said rubbing the back of my neck , he nodded his head , I looked at my watch it says its 8:45 I looked surprised "Excuse me I have to go or Liam is going to explode" I said and rushed Home , I heard him giggle but before I go he took out a pen and scribbled something in my hand when I looked at it it was a number I could tell it was a mobile number I looked up at him "It's my phone number call me anytime you need" he said to me I blushed and ran .

When I reached home I opened the door Liam ran down from stairs and toward me and hugged me "Never go out without telling anybody of us" He said I nodded he sighed for "Come and have breakfast" he said I nodded and smiled I went to the kitchen to see the rest four guys worried except Niall who looked a little sleepy Zayn and Harry and Louis ran to me I raised my hand "I just went out for a walk .." I said to them and they smiled a little even Niall we all sat at the table waiting for Liam to come in he came "We'll I made some pancakes hope you eat them Ashera" he said he passed everyone two pancakes except Niall who had five I looked at him in surprise and then looked at Liam "How come Niall haves 5 while I have 2" I asked Liam "Two is enough because they're big" he said sitting down in his place I pouted and kept my stare on Niall's plate after seconds of eating Niall choked I smiled to him and started eating my pancakes I covered the pancakes with a lot of syrup "evil"Niall mumbled "What did you say?" I asked him "no nothing" he said the boys laughed I rolled my eyes and finished the pancakes I putted the plate in the sink and went to the living room and sat down in the ouch I turned on the tv and scrolled over the channels there wasn't something to watch but I stopped at a channel that had the boys on the stage "Hey guys isn't that you" I asked them "Oh that's last week concert" Louis came and sat beside me , I stretched my hands Louis noticed the scribble in my hand "Whats that?" He asked I looked over my hand and he held it to see the scribble "Oh it's a number" I said "Number of what?" He asked "A mobile number" I answered "Who's mobile number is it for? Because its not one of us" he said looking over Harry "But it kind of looks like Harry's number but it isn't" he said , I looked at him straitly in the eye I took a deep breath "Augustus' number" I said looking away "Who's Augustus ?" Harry asked I stood up "I've said enough" I said and my cheeks went a little pink "Do you admire him?!" Louis and Harry asked me "What !? .. Whats his name? what does he look like ?" Zayn ran toward me and jumped to the couch "she said his name was Augustus" Harry said "I won't answer any of the questions" I said they all give me a sad face , and I shook my head "Well then tomorrow we'll meet him" they all said "What!?" I shouted they all smiled "SHOOT" Liam said and ran upstairs "What's wrong with him?" I asked , they all smiled Liam came down with a bag in his I looked confused Liam came toward me and the boys stood behind him "That's a welcome gift hope you like it" they all said Liam handed me the bag I peeked what was inside there was a box wrapped with pink wrapping I shook the box to guess but nothing escaped my mind I tore the wrapping , it was IPhone 5 a squeal escaped my mouth , I smiled so hard I looked to them they smiled back and I got up and hugged everyone in the room and whispered thankyou !.

Cover by : trustyourparabatai