Chapter 14

Well now it August it have been 7 months since One Direction adopted me as their sister . Somehow the boys knew that I got my period , I still haven't applied to a school and I won't because I'm homeschooled , I've got to meet all of the boys' girlfriends , and families , speaking about families , Zayn's is going to celebrate Eid with his family , and also not to forget Zayn was fasting and still is fasting , for something in his religion , I looked it up in the Internet . and it turned out that he is fasting in the ninth month of the year , but the it's August why's he fasting , then it turned out that it's the ninth month in Hejri the month's called Ramadan .

4:30

Today's so boring Harry and Louis went to meet their girlfriends (Haz doesn't really have but in my story he has) Liam is rearranging his room , and Niall is in Ireland with his family he'll be back next week , so it's just me and Zayn , and the dead silence in the living room , Zayn and are just sitting scrolling channels until we both gave up there's nothing to watch "You know ... Sometime I just like to rewind memories that happened" I said "Yeah" Zayn said "The day where I was celebrating christmas with the guys in the orphanage . The day where a guy asked me out but I said no . The day where I first met you. The day where Harry's girlfriend said their relationship was over but then they were back together .The day where I was on stage . The day were all of us went out to meet your girlfriends except Liam's be bause they had just broke up .. and lots and lots of days" I said looking to the window , Zayn looked at me sweetly . Suddenly my phone rang , I answered it "Hello?" I said "Ashera darling !" I heard a familiar voice , suddenly my eyes widened and started to laugh .

"Oh my god ,,May !"
"Wow so you did know me !?"
"C'mon like you're the only girl that I used stay up all night with her talking!"
"Yeah ... Whatever .. Can you please open your front door ?"
"Wha- ok"

I walked over the door , OMG May , my best friend May ! I pulled her to a hug , words couldn't describe what I felt tears started streaming down my cheeks . But May the brave that never cried or teared up in front of me tears fell down from her eyes "C'mon in" I said and led her all the way inside to the living room , Zayn came to the living room "Hi Zayn !" May said "Hi !" Zayn replied , Liam came down , he noticed May "Oh , hello" Liam said "Hi !" May said "Well guys this is May" I said , we both walked up and had a long chat "What about Niall when is he coming back?" May asked "Next week I think" I said "C'mon lets go to my room!" I said cheerfully , I led her to my room , and opened the door, I opened one of the drawers that was next to my bed , and took out a box , and handed it to her "Happy birthday !" I said to May "I was planing to give you this yesterday but I got a little busy 'cuz I had to finish my records" I said to her , she opened the box there was a bracelet that had her name in it , and another bracelet was Tiffany "Oh thankyou that's so sweet!" She said and pulled me to hug "Welcome !" I said , and then I sat down beside her "Hope you liked it !" I said , she nodded her head , and wore them . We stayed my room for a while but then she had to leave , because she had to do something , I sighed . And left the room ,and then went down , Zayn and Liam sat down and turned the laptop on "Hey ! Come here it's TWITCAM time!" Liam said "Thankyou guys for having me here!" May said and left "Oh you're welcome" Liam said , eyes widened , and Zayn's trying his best not to laugh .

After Liam , Zayn and me , had twitcam we sat , my phone rang "Hey May!" I said through the phone "Open the door right NOW !" May said shouting the last part . I opened the door to see May and ... Please someone catch me from my back the dramatic fall is about to happen . I shrugged and smiled , it was .. Joseph who asked me out . I rubbed my eyes I jumped into his arms "Joseph !" I shouted , May giggled . Joseph puts me down "It's been so long!" I said "Hey Ash I forgot to tell you this .. The parents that adopted me are relatives to Joseph!" She said jumping up and down , my jaw dropped , I blinked millions of times . I looked around "I have nothin' to say" I said . May turned around "Hey where are you going?" I asked "I'll be goin' I'll leave you two with your brothers" May said and winked , and then left .