Chapter 6

We went home first to change clothes we only took five minutes , I looked at myself in the mirror my hair was in a pony tail , and my clothes were black shorts , and a pink tank top , I ran downstairs toward the kitchen I ran toward the Fruit basket and grabbed an apple I wore my silver toms shoes and took a long breath "Harry !! The key!" Liam shouted from the stairs Harry tossed the keys he catches the keys , Liam , Harry , Louis and Niall came down and i opened the door for them all of them went outside I closed the door behind me because I was last "Wait where's Zayn ?!" I asked , I opened the door Zayn came down and rushed and took a long breath everyone else hopped to the car .
When we reached to the studio I could hear screaming and shouting from outside , when I got off the car there fans .
"Harry !!!!! AUTOGRAPH"

"LOUIS CAN YOU SHOW ME YOUR BUM "

Niall stood beside Harry and whispered something in his ear "OMG IT'S NARRY"

I raised my brows Harry looked at me and laughed at my reaction Niall turned around and nodded , everyone else nodded , Niall held me by my right hand , and Harry by my left hand Liam and Zayn leaned down and grabbed me by my foot Zayn left and Liam right the raised my feet a squeal escaped my mouth "And this is Ashera!!!" Louis shouted all the fans screamed louder "P-p-put m-e d-d-down NOW !!!" I shouted Louis fainted tears came down , Niall , Harry , Liam and Zayn putted me down I stood up properly and whipped my tears but still tears would scroll down my cheek "Were sorry Ashera.." They all apologised we went inside the studio they all had a sorry face I smiled to them "It's okay but never ever think of doing it again" I said we went to the backstage "Ashera wait here when they call your name come out" They said and I nodded .
I waited almost for 10 minutes "Well it said that you adopted a girl is it a rumour?" The interviewer asked "Well it's isn't a rumour it's real"Louis said and the rest nodded "Is she here?"the interviewer asked they nodded "Ashera come here!" The interviewer said , I took a long breath and smiled the best smile I can , I got out and went toward the couch were the boys were sitting and I sat in the corner , the interviewer handed me a mic "Thanks" .

"So Ashera did you like being adopted by one direction ?"

I nodded with a big smile .

"So I'll take that as a yes , who do you like the most ?"

"I like them all they had been nice to me"

"This question is for the boys .. Liam and Louis and Zayn .. Have your girlfriends about Ashera?"

They all looked at each other "No we didn't" Zayn said "But we're planning on telling them"
Louis added .
The interviewer nodded "Well this is about you Ashera .. Um just now when you were outside the boys picked .. I don't know what the did but they did something to you .. And you shouted .. Why is that?" The interview asked I shrugged "As you see I'm kind of afraid of heights being picked and .." "OKAY OKAY you're afraid almost from everything" the interviewer interrupted me "Almost everything" I added pointing a finger to the ceiling "Ashera how old are you?" The interviewer "I'm fourteen" I said the interviewer almost jumped from his place "What ! You ! Fourteen with such a small body well that's cool for a girl that has a small body and short" the interviewer said and fixed his tie and I kept smiling .

The Interview went well just with couple of questions and laughing "Just now we were with one direction and their little sister Ashera" The interviewer said we all shook hands and went back "That was good!" Zayn said , we all went outside the amount of fans went lower ! I smiled to my self and went out .

A/N :
You know guys I had fun writing this chapter I had everything in mind so it was easy to write !

Cover by : trustyourparabatai