Chapter 10

Harry POV
I don't know why , but I felt that I should tell Ashera , it seems nice to have someone you share problems with , but still I need to know why she said our relationship is over .. I think it's because her fear ... I'll go to her house .
I went down stairs , the boys were sitting and asking 'How I said what's wrong with me to Ashera?' I giggled "I just felt like saying it to her" I said smirking , Ashera walked to me "So what're you gonna do?" She asked me "Um ... I think I'll go to her house and discuss it with her" I answered "When are you going ?" She asked me "Now" I said as I took my jacket "What!?" She asked me in surprise "Im going to her now" I said .

.. After two hours ..
Ashera POV
Okay .. Harry's gone , and were waiting , Niall took his guitar from his room , and came down to the music room , and played little things , I didn't know the lyrics so I just sat down and heard them sing , they have angel sounds .. Wait why am I saying this ? What ever , the front door opened , I got out of the room and saw Harry with a girl coming in , Harry had a big smile on his face . The boys got out of the room and stood behind me "Ashera this is Amy , Amy this is Ashera" He introduced us to each other , she extended her hand and I shook it with a big smile in my face "Well .. We discussed everything . And it turned out to be the guy who she dated before called her and told her lies that I don't love her and Blah blah blah" Harry said , I giggled for some reason "Well come in Amy" I said and took her hand and we both sat on the couch "See Im gonna say this once Amy .." I said , Harry stood behind me and looked at me "Ashera ?" He said "Yas" I said knowing what Harry's gonna do , I giggled a bit , I got of the couch and took a little steps back"Whats wrong Ashera?" Amy questioned , I just smirked , and pulled out something out of my jeans pocket , it was Harry's mobile , Amy's eyes winded "How did you get his mobile?" She asked "Magic~" I answered and began to run and everyone laughed , I ran upstairs and Harry was following me , I ran up to my room and looked around for something I can use against Harry , but Harry reached my room , he grabbed me from my waist , and pinned me to the wall "Give me my mobile !" He said , I iiiii. my head biting my lip trying so hard not to laugh "What?" He asked "I . Won't give it . To you"I said , his hand went down my waist , his hand started to tickle me "Oh . No . Stop . Harry!" I said between laughs "What ?" He asked "Stop . Harry" I shouted between laughs "Give me my mobile" he said "My . My . Pocket" I said , at last he stopped and took his mobile "Thankyou Ashera" he said "You better not to take my mobile again" He said and left the room , I sighed and grabbed my iPhone from the night stand , and as usual scrolled the tweets in twitter app , the people are so nice ( #>W<#) but there were couple of them were mean I turned it off , and went down , Amy and the boys were telling jokes and laughing about them , I sat down and heard couple of the jokes , until when Amy stood up "Sorry but I'll have to leave .." She said "But .. Amy~" I said pulling her hand "Sorry .. But my sis is coming from her hometown and I haven't since my birthday .. Which was four months before" She said , and smiled weakly , she walked over Harry and took his hand , they both walked outside , Harry walked her to the bus station , I closed the door and walked over the boys , they stared at me for a moment "What?"I questioned "You know it's all because of Harry's happy" Liam said , I smiled as a reply "Oh yeah I almost forgot !" Zayn said "What did you pack ?" He asked , I looked at him strangely "Pack what?" I asked "Pack clothes for America" He said , my jaw dropped "Why you didn't tell me !?" I asked jumping out of the couch "We told you .. Didn't we?" Louis asked "No you didn't !" I shouted and ran upstairs , I opened my closet , and started taking out clothes , alot of clothes !

After an hour
When I was done from choosing the clothes I remembered that I don't have a suitcase , I ran downstairs no one was there , Oh god where would they be !? I ran to Liam's room , he was there , putting his headphones on "Liam ... I don't have a suitcase" I said I took a long breath "Um there's a suitcase in the storage room" He said taking off the headphones "What? - where's the storage room?" I asked "You've stayed here for a month and still you don't know where's the storage room?" He asked me , I shook my head "You are hopeless Ashera" he said "It's beside the games room" he said , and placed his headphones on his ears, I got out of the room , but walked backward "Where 's Harry ? He didn't come back ?" I asked , he looked at me "He came back since a long time ago while you were packing" he said "Oh .. Well thanks" I said and went down , and opened the door that was beside the games room , it wasn't dusty at all , I looked for the suit case but didn't find it , and stood there for a moment , I looked for it again , until there was a bunch of Plastic bags and other things above the suitcase , I shoved all the things away , and grabbed the suitcase . It was big enough it would fit all my clothes , I grabbed it and all the way upstairs .

After two hours
I didn't really know putting clothes into the suitcase would take long , since I have nothing to do I shall read the last chapters of 'The Fault In Our Stars' book , I sat down on my bed and started to read it .

After half an hour
I was curled as a ball sobbing , Harry heard my sobs , he came into my room and walked to me "You okay ?" He asked he walked to me , I looked at him "Gus.... Died" I said sobbing tears on Harry's shirt "Who's Gus?" He asked , I stopped sobbing and then I wiped my tears away "From the story" I said and grabbed a tissue , Harry sighed "You cried because someone in the story died.." He said and shook his head , I sniffed Harry walked out of the door , my stomach growled , I went down stairs to see Niall in the kitchen "What're you doing ?" I asked "Im seeing what there's I can do" He said , he closed the fridge and shook his head "There's nothin to eat" he said he pulled himself to the living room and sat down on the couch , I followed him "Wanna go eat outside ?" I suggested "Huh? ... Yeah why not?" He said "So where to ?" He asked me , I stayed for a moment and thought "NANDO'S!!" We both said , we hi fived (is that even a word) I ran upstairs a d grabbed my mobile and ran down to Niall , when we were about to twist the door knob Harry came down , he saw us "Where you going ?" He asked "Nando's" Niall and I said "Wait you're going to eat with out me ?" he asked us , I looked at Niall who nodded his head "Wait for me" he said , and ran upstairs "Hey guys were going to go to Nando's wanna come ?" Harry asked in a louder voice , after couple of minutes they all cam down the stairs ,the last one was Louis who tripped and fell on Liam who fell on Zayn who fell on Harry who fell on the floor , I laughed so hard that my sides started to hurt and tears of laughter were running on my cheeks .
If I only stayed for a month and all this happened . What would happen if I stayed for a year ?

Cover by : trustyourparabatai