Chapter 12

12
Liam's POV
Harry , Louis , Zayn and Niall rushed to my hotel room , Ashera was in Niall's hand unconscious , my eyes widened "What happened to her ?!" I asked the boys , they all stood there not saying a word , Niall shrugged "I don't know , for a second she was alright but after seconds she fell to the ground" Niall said , I placed my hand to her forehead "It's hot ! To the hospital , Haz call Paul tell him we'll be goin' to the hospital!" I shouted and went down to the reception , there were cheers by fans when they saw us , but when they saw Ashera cheers turned into gasps , we went out and whistled for a taxi .

After three passing taxis and not stopping , Paul came from the parking lot by the car , and drove to the nearest hospital .

Time Skip ~ Ashera's POV

I woke up laying in the bed , in the hotel room . I looked around my head hurts a little , Niall came in , and closed the door behind him , he threw himself to his bed , letting out a sigh . after couple of seconds he notice me , his eyes widened but then he smiled , and walked to me "Feeling better ?" He asked , I looked at him in confusion "See whenever your fever is high or you're having a headache just tell me , or any of the boys" He said , and leaned to kiss my forehead , I giggled a little .

Suddenly my stomach growled , I blushed a little "Hungry ?" He asked , I nodded my head , and sat down "Do you want something from the restaurant downstairs?" He asked , I thought for a moment , and smiled at him cheesy and then nodded my head , he handed me a menu "Whats this?" I asked "It's the menu of the restaurant" He said "So we don't wanna waste our time , just decide here , and then go down and order it" He added . My eyes widened "Since when did Niall Horan cared about time!??" I shouted , he laughed , after seconds he stopped but kept giggling "Oh yeah , what's the time ?" I asked , he looked at his watch and then looked at me "it's 9:00" He said .... I looked at him "You must be kiddin" I said , he shook his head smiling "whatever" I said "Have you eaten?" I asked "Yeah me and the boys" He said smiling , I jumped off the bed "YOU , YOU WENT WITHOUT ME !!!!" I shouted in his ear. , he held his ear "Ouch that did hurt" He said "You know I no longer want to eat .. Or in an another thought ,I'll just eat a candy" I said .

Time Skip ~

After alot of candies have been eaten , by me ofcourse . The boys and I watched a movie called 'Inception' in Harry's room , when the movie was done , I turned to face Harry who bought the movie "What did I just see?" I asked , blinking a couple of times "Inception!" Louis said "No , no I know that I had watched .. IDK what it is called , but ....... Never mind" I said letting out a sigh .

After the movie , I went to the room that Niall and I shared , and change into my pyjamas , which is pink tank top with matching shorts . Then I threw myself into the bed , and curled as a ball and thought about my parents , the time when I was in America , the orphanage .. And Augustus .
Tears streamed down my cheeks , I didn't want of the boys to see me like this , so I just covered my self with the blankets . Not making any sound and then drifting to sleep .

Cover by : trustyourparabatai