Chapter 13

13

Next Day ~
10:00
Ok , ok .. Argh .. *Best* day of my life .. Or I can say WORST !! I got my first period ... I ain't telling the boys ... But they're waiting for me to come outside , so we can go and have breakfast ... I just don't know what to do ... I think I'll just cry because of this ... And how am I gonna wear white shorts .. Oh god , I unlocked the bathroom door peeking , I ran to my suitcase "Do-" Zayn said "No!" I said coldly , and took black leggings ( outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.embedder=7485010&.svc=copypaste&id=86256032 ) I got into the bathroom once again , and just stood facing my other self in the mirror , I don't have pads ..... so I just putten some tissue instead of pads , oh it's my first time to have it so I don't know what to do .

I unlocked the door ,after wearing my cloths , and sighed "What's wrong , dear ?" Harry asked , I shook my head "There's nothing wrong" I said "Are you sure ?" He asked , I didn't hear him , I was out minded , thinking of how will I go get pads while the boys aren't seeing me "Ashera!" Zayn said , I snapped out of my mind "Yes?" I asked "You sure that you're alright ?"Liam asked "I'm alright .. So lets go !" I said smiling .

But when the boys got out of the room , the smile faded , I sighed , and followed them . We rode the car , and reached to the location or I can say restaurant safely , we sat on a table that was in the corner , the waiter handed us the menu , I didn't really open ! I was just looking out the window , I wasn't really in the mood of flipping the pages , talking .. I wasn't in the mood of anything ! Niall looked at me "You alright Ash?" He asked "What?" I snapped out "wai- you just called me Ash?!" I said , he smiled to me and nodded his head , I rolled my eyes . A waiter came to our table "Ready to order?" The waiter asked , the boys nodded their head , she melt down "You .. Are you ready to order?" She asked me , I nodded my head "Okay ! So what are you going to order ?" She asked me smiling "Um .. Do you have pancakes?" I asked , she nodded her head "So .. Pancakes" I said .

After eating the guys decided to just walk in the shop say hello to fans .. I had planned on how to get the pads . There's a juice counter near the pharmacy , so I'll just tell them that I'm gonna grab me a juice and then will come back , and AND don't want any of the boys with me . So I excused my self , and ran over the pharmacy , and hopefully I reached there all safe , but with a little pain under my stomach "Welcome!"Said a worker , I smiled to her "Do you need any help ?" She asked "Well I .. Wanna get some period pads , please?" I said , I wasn't really sure of what I said "Come this way" She said with a big smile on her face , and led me to the place where the pads were . I stared at the pads don't know which kind I'll buy .. I stood there for a moment "Need any help?" She asked , I nodded my head "It's my first time so I don't know" I explained "It's okay dear .. But why didn't you tell your brothers" She asked "It's just that I ... I don't feel like telling people about it .. I think people Especially girls should need privacy at things like this .. You know what I mean ?" I said to her , she nodded her head "I was just like you darling !" She said "Well I think you should use these!" She said , and handed me pads that were in the first raw "Thankyou ! .. How much does it cost?" I asked "It'll be 3.99 dollars" She said and leaded me to the casher , I paid her the money "So how are you gonna hide it?" She asked "Wut!?" I questioned "I mean you sai-" "No , no , I understand but I dint think of it" I said , the worker giggled "Well use take this !" She said "Put the pads inside it , and so they can't notice that it's pads just I'll wrap it"She said and handed me a bag that had a box inside it "What's this?" I asked "Well that's a gift from me and my sis.. And please will you sign this?" She asked and handed me a memo and a pen , I smiled to her and signed it , she handed me the pads "Thankyou!" I said "Actually thankYou" She said with a big smile on her face , and all what I did is smile back.

I went out of the shop smiling , I walked over the juice counter , and asked for a juice called Hawaii , which is a mix of Strawberry , Mango and pineapple . The worker handed it to me as I paid for it . I took a sip of the juice , OMG it's so delicious ! I walked over the boys a couple of fans came up to me , so I can take pictures with them . I reached with a big smile on my face , Niall was heading toward me , and stopped for taking picture with a fan , and then he completed waling "Hey what took you so long ?!" Niall asked "Well I had my own group of fans all the way here" I said "Well I can see that .. What's that juice?" Niall asked "It's Hawaii juice!" I said "Can I have some ?" He asked I nodded my head, and handed it over to him , he took a sip from it , his eyes widened "It's so delicious!" He said "I know !" I replied , he took another sip "Niall!" I said "But it's so delicious !" He whined "Then go buy your own !" I replied giggling "Meanie" He said , I smiled an eavil smile and whispered thankyou .

Concert - After three days
I still got my period , today was the concert the boys told me that I'll be on stage singing a solo on a song , and the story behind is .. That once on twitcam a fan sent that I should sing a part of any song , so what I did is that I sang a part of use somebody .. And the people sent 'Wow's and a
To of sweet things I smiled , there were couple of hate but I didn't let it bother me .. And also there are couple of interviews , that I had to sing in it .. So now I'm known as Ashera the younger sister of One Direction , and also Ashera James that had a duet with One direction .... But I'd rather stick to being One Direction's little sister .. So I was so nervous . I've got makeup applied on my face http://polyv.re/14ORUgc <--.
From the backstage I can hear the fans shouting I gulped , and looked over the others who were so excited "It's okay Ashera !" They all said .
The boys and I ran out of backstage "Hello everybody !!!" Louis said through the microphone , there was alot of cheering that my ears would explode , but I managed to get through it , you know fans are really crazy over here . But still it was fun , I know that I haven't sang yet , but it's so fun . At last ! My solo ! I started humming the tune as the guitar started playing "You know sometimes I feel like I'm in love while I'm not!" I said , and then the other instruments started playing "Oh oh , oh oh , oh oh , Ah~ " I sang and rhymed the tune .

Time Skip ~ back at the hotel .
We arrived at the hotel one hour ago , and I'm so active but the others are just so tired that everyone drifted to sleep . And I staying in the room alone , it's dark outside , it's all silent . So I decided to open YouTube and check out the video , but first I decided to log in my account , it sure have been forever since I last logged in . My user name was a little weird 'cuz it's called 'Ashinlove123098' (it's not real) I only uploaded 2 videos , one where me and May , and some other guy who used to have a huge crush on me decided to do a cover for 'Isn't She Lovely' by Stevie Wonder , I know strange . The video was uploaded last year , the video right now got 2,574 views , and then I read the comments 'OMG ITS ASHERA !!' And almost all of them were the same . I smiled then checked my other video where me , May , Riena , and the same other guy , were playing Truth or Dare . It had 3000 and also one of the dares I got from May is to kiss this guy .

And ofcourse you're wondering who's this guy ? well this guy , is the son of the owner of the orphanage he usually comes and stay with us alot , like almost everyday ! Well this guy had a huge crush on me , and he asked me out and me the estupido was so nervous that she said NO ! Oh I was so idiot and stupid oh .. Well that's it I said No ... Estupido ..

Cover by : trustyourparabatai