Last Chapter

15

When we reached home everyone went toward his room so did I . I locked the door behind me and then walked to my bed to find a bag and this was inside it a sky blue floral tanktop and a high waisted white shorts and it was defiantly my size. And then there was a paper folded inside the bag. I put the clothes aside and grabbed the paper and unfold it.

'Hey Ash !' I read in my mind.

'So tomorrow we'll be heading out at 3/4 PM well I actually don't know. '

I chuckled it was Niall's hand writing and I can tell he wrote it quick because when he wrote the 'W' like '~' weird right ?

I got back to reading.

'So Perrie and I -Zayn- headed out and got you the clothes. You like them right ? If you didn't then idek what will you like.'

It was Zayn's handwriting.

'Please I SAID PLEASE no questions. And once you ask the boys and I'll ignore you. I warned ya ! No questions' And that was defiantly Louis.

'So get ready at 1 not 2 we gotta get to our destination early. You never like to be late , right ? and also hope you filled the tummy of yours.' I chuckled 'oh , Harry... What will I do ?'

'So hope you like what Perrie and Zayn got , make sure to get to bed early. Because when you don't you'll over sleep and what I mean is like until 4 or maybe even 5.

Now , get to sleep. I demand you ! We demand you.

From :

The boys.' And the last was Liam. I smirked but yet suspicious. What's all this about ? I put all the things back to the bag. And I walked toward the door still holding the bag in my hand and then I unlocked the door , but there wasn't anyone everyone's was in his room.

I just sighed and changed into my PJs an oversized black tank top and minions shorts. See when it come PJs don't talk with me , I just threw my self to the bed and drifted to sleep .

....

I woke up the next morning , and got to the bathroom and did what a usual human does while he's in there. Once I was done I walked down stairs and then just went to the kitchen and took a sip from the bottle of water , I took the bottle of water up with me , no one of the boys were awake so weird it's 8:30. So once again I walked downstairs. And got into the kitchen I did my self a quick breakfast. And went to the living room and flicked the TV on. I kept watching for about fifteen minutes until Zayn came down.

"Morning !" I said with a hyper voice.

He groaned "It's Nine AM and you're all hyper." He said.

"Well I am thanks to Liam's demand" I replied.

He chuckled and looked at what I was watching.

"Teletubbies ? Really ? What're you , three ?" He let out a chuckle.

And I just rolled my eyes "Wes am swee" I said in a childish voice.

He sat down next to me. "C'mon Ashy~ don't you think you need to take a nap ?" He asked patting his lap.

I sat on his lap "Wes Ash sweepy no get enough sweep" I said and placed my head into his neck.

"Shall we get Ash to bed ?" He asked.

"I wowld wove to" I said.

He tried to standup but then failed.

I let out a giggle.

He tried once again and this time he made it.

'Whee' he let out. And quickly stormed up the stairs. I laughed.