Chapter 3

Railey's POV:

The sun loves to keep you warm in the summer but leaves you freezing in winter.

Shoving my hands into my pockets, I could see my breath lingering around in the air for a few seconds. The winter never bugged me but it helped that I kept warm with all the stunts I did for movies.

Today, however, I wasn't required to go to the movie set since they planned on doing other scenes so I could really feel the cold breeze against my face.

The best thing I could do to keep myself preoccupied was to go to my gym.

It sat at 5th Avenue just a couple blocks off from my apartment I had in the city.

The gym once belonged to my parents but they decided to expand their company elsewhere and ended up selling me this one. I, of course, changed the name to Renegade Fitness World.

Between the gym and the stunts I did for movies, money wasn't an issue for me, and if anything it was the least of my worries.

I was able to wake up every morning doing something I loved, and I'm glad my parents owned this gym when I was growing up. It was the main reason I went into the stunt world.

Opening the doors to the gym, I was greeted by the chilly AC air and soon an employee.

"Good morning Ms. Kidd, here to work out?" An employee asked.

Looking at his name tag, it said Jason.

"Actually I am but I'm going to the gymnastic part," I said as I walked farther inside.

The gym was extremely huge in comparison to other ones so I divided it into a couple of areas.

There were two large courts for basketball at one end of the gym while on the other end was the gymnastics side. Of course, the gym had different types of equipment for people to use, however, it had its own area as well. The last two areas were for classes of fitness and a daycare center.

Original the gym wasn't big enough for all the areas but I ended up buying the other two buildings to the side of it.

Obviously it ended up costing a couple of thousands but being the smart person I was, I made my money back in 2 years.

The way it works here was you paid for the areas you were going to use.
The basketball court could cost up to a few hundred if a tournament was going to be held there by an organization and if not, it would be around 7 dollars per person. The gymnastics area would cost 15 dollars since it had so many things to use while the classes of fitness and equipment area were just 10 dollars. The daycare area, however, costs a bit more at 20 dollars since we feed them and keep them preoccupied while the parents were off doing their workouts. Membership was a completely different story but was cheaper which would explain why many people just opted to buy one.

The whole process was a headache since I never majored in business but I got around it.

"Do you want to wear a bracelet?" Jason asked as he walked over to the front desk.

"No it's fine, I think my face is proof enough," I said with a small smile.

"Right... well, have a good morning," Jason said as he smiled at me.

I gave him my thanks and headed over to my office first to put away my items.

While I was walking to my office, I saw the manager Grace, and she was quick to greet me. I greeted her back and told her to keep up the good work.

I trusted Grace but I did visit my gym a lot so I always knew when things were going smoothly or not.

When I finally reached my office, I turned on the lights and walked over to get outfit to workout in that I always kept here.