Chapter 5

Riley's Pov:

"For goodness sake Marco, do you not know how to count?!" I exclaimed as I held a towel to my nose.

"I'm so sorry Riley, I honestly thought it was a one-two kick, not a one-two pause kick, one-two punch," Marco said as he looked at me.

On the sideline, I watched as Ryan was laughing while Cassie just stood there with her mouth slightly parted.

"And to think that could have been my face," Cassie whispered.

"How the heck did you end up 5 feet away from where you were standing?" Ryan asked as he continued to laugh.

"I just got punched by a grown man!" I said as I pointed to Marco.

"I'm so sorry Riley!" Marco said.

"Riley! You have visitors," A crew member said.

Turning to look at Dan, he just waved me off while looking at the film again.

I already told him about Charlie and Hailey and ended up begging for 30 minutes with Dan. At first, he said no since he didn't want anyone who wasn't apart of the staff on set, however, he finally allowed it after he got annoyed at me.

Before I was able to leave Dan spoke up.

"Remember Riley this is a one-time thing and make sure they understand not to touch anything or else," Dan said before finally stealing a glance my way.

Nodding my head, I quickly jogged over to the entrance that was a few meters away. When I finally got there I could hear a male arguing with a female.

"You need to teach your son some manners."

"Maybe you shouldn't have gotten so close to him."

I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw the person who was arguing with the security guard.

Hailey Hunter.

"What's up?" I asked as I jogged over to them.

"Riley!" Charlie exclaimed as he went to hug me. I bent down and picked him up.

"How are you doing?" I asked as I kissed his forehead.

"Good!"

Chuckling, I turned my head to the crew member.

"What were you two arguing about?"

"He kicked me close to my face when I bend down to say hello." The male said.

"I told him not to get to close to Charlie, he doesn't like men," Hailey said as she exhales.

Shrugging my shoulders, I just gestured to Hailey with my head to follow me.

"You heard the lady, he doesn't like men, next time listen," I yelled back to the crew member as I started walking back to the set.

"So this is for real," Hailey said as she walked next to me.

"Yea and you guys came in the right time, I'm doing a scene."

"Is that why your nose is bleeding?" Hailey asked as she stared at me.

"I got punched," I mumbled.

Nodding her head, Hailey started looking around.

"Is it okay that we're here?"

"As long as you don't touch anything or bother anyone," I stated as I looked forward.

"Okay."

The walk back to set was short, however, it was full of silence since neither one of us knew what to say. When we finally arrived at the set, Cassie was halfway turned, allowing her to see us approaching. She smiled widely before speaking up.