Chapter 2

It was 12 am and I was laying in bed, texting some friends when I heard my door slowly creak open. I sat up and saw Luke motioning for me to be quiet. He shut the door behind him. I put my phone down and stood up. Luke looked me in the eyes and started kissing me, pinning me to the bed.
"Luke we can't do this."
"And why not?"
"Our parents are getting married, meaning you are my stepbrother."
"We're not actually related, so it doesn't matter now shut up and kiss me."
We started to make out and Luke started undressing me. He then undressed himself.
"Luke are you sure you want to do this?"
"Yeah, I'm positive."
He put himself inside me and started thrusting. We both moaned in pleasure.
"Luke..."
"Say my name again. I like it when you say my name."
"Luke."
We came at the same time and Luke rolled off of me.
He laid in my bed for the rest of the night and we cuddled. I just slept with my stepbrother. Wow.
The rest of the night I had thoughts like....
What if our parents heard us?
What would happen if they found out?
What if they walked in here and saw Luke laying in my bed?

Many thoughts like that rushed through my head. But I shouldn't be worrying about it. Hey, like Luke said, we're not actually related.

(Sozz for the short chapter. I'll be updating Destined again soon! xoxo ~ Taylor)