Chapter 10

While Luke and I were on our way to Jack's house, Liz called him and told him that she wasn't angry with him and reassured him that everything was okay. She also told him that maybe it's a good idea for me and Luke to move out together. He agreed to this.

When we got to Jack's house, Jack hugged and greeted us.

"Hey, Taylor!"

"Hey, Jack! I'm sorry about all of this, we just needed somewhere to stay. We're going to be finding our own place, so don't worry about us staying for too long."

"Jeez. Can you please elaborate on what happened, Luke?"

Luke chimed in and said, "Taylor was pregnant. With my baby. When she got into the car accident, we lost the baby. Our parents are infuriated because we are together."

"Well, I'll support you no matter what, Luke. You're my favorite brother (sorry, Ben) and if you think something feels right, then I'm with you on it."

At the same time, Luke and I both said "Thank you."

Jack brought us into his guest room and showed us everything. Jack gave Luke some clothes and Celeste gave me some as well. Luke and I lay in bed and looked for houses that we could afford. We found one that was pretty big, nice, and affordable for us. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, full basement, and all new kitchen appliances. We scheduled an appointment with a realtor to see the house in a few days. We were beyond happy that we found something that we could start a life in. Our life. A new family. A new beginning. A fresh start.

At the time, we didn't care that Liz and my dad had kicked us out. We thought it was just us against them, but really it was us against the world. What were people going to think about us? They know that we're stepbrother and stepsister. I know that people are going to look at us in a strange way and judge us, but I don't care. I finally have what I have always wanted. Luke. Just the thought of is starting a life together made me beyond elated. I knew we were going to have fights and rough patches, but I didn't care. I had him. And he was all that I needed. And all that I ever will need.

hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter was short, but I needed to publish another chapter. I'm going to try to publish every once in a while, but don't expect new content every week. ♡