Chapter 5

A few minutes after we got into the car, Luke said, "Taylor, when we get home I'm going to fuck you so hard." I started blushing. "Okay Mr. Hemmings," I said. Luke took one hand off of the steering wheel and placed it on my thigh, squeezing it. It was then silent in the car besides the radio. "Build God, Then We'll Talk," by Panic! At The Disco was playing.

We were about five minutes away from the house when Luke said, "this week is going to be so fun Taylor. And I'm going to spend every second of it, with you. I'll even take you out on a date if you want." "I would absolutely love that, Luke," I responded. Luke smiled. I loved it when Luke smiled. His dimples softly appeared on his face and his eyes became bright. Luke smiling brought joy to my days.

As we pulled into the driveway, Luke started smiling again. We both got out of the car and walked through the door. The first moment we stepped foot into the house he started kissing me. I pulled away from the kiss and grabbed his hand and ran upstairs to his room. I shut the door behind me. We were kissing and he started undressing me, starting with my shirt. I then took his shirt off. I trickled my fingers across his warm skin. He pushed me down onto his bed. He unzipped my jeans and pulled them off of me. He started kissing me all down my body. He then unbuttoned and unzipped his own tight, black, skinny jeans. He unclasped my bra and started kissing my breasts. He then started massaging them, one in each hand.

"I love you Taylor," he muttered.

"I love you more Luke," I responded back to him.

He then moved his way down and took off my underwear. He started rubbing me and then stuck one finger inside. Then after taking his own underwear off, he put himself inside me.

He started thrusting. Going faster each time. We were both so loud. I was hoping the neighbors wouldn't hear.

"Luke..."

I kept saying it over and over again.

"Say it again babe," Luke said very sternly.

"Luke!"

I fucking yelled it.

Luke smiled and said, "now that's better."

He kept going. Moaning, he said, "I'm close."

Then it all ended. He came. He rolled off of me and said, "that was great. Again, later?"

Still breathing heavily, I said, "fuck yes."

"If the neighbors didn't know my name before, they sure do now," Luke said, smirking of course. I smiled back him.

We cuddled for a little bit and then went to go take a shower to clean all of that sweat off of us. We both got into the shower and started kissing again. He pushed me up against the shower wall and put himself inside me again. He very fastly thrusted in and out of me. I again said his name over and over again. He is great. In so so so many ways.

After he came we took and actual shower and then dried ourselves off. He dressed me and I dressed him. He then carried me downstairs to the living room sofa and put me down.

"Want anything to eat or drink?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, I'll have a Coca Cola."

He carried two Cokes into the living room and handed me mine.

"Tonight was just wonderful. Please tell me the rest of this week will be like this," Luke said.

"I loved it. And of course Luke. This is what the whole week will be like. I wish we could have mode time, but you know. We can't."

Luke frowned, "I know. This really sucks that our parents are married. I honestly should have asked you out before this ever happened and I apologize for not making a move on you sooner. It is my fault."

"Don't blame yourself Luke. How could you have known that our parents would get married?"

"I don't know Taylor. I just can't help but blame myself. This isn't how everything should've turned out."

"I know Luke."

"Hey do you think maybe we could go out with Michael, Ashton, and Calum tomorrow? I think Ashton is bringing his girlfriend Alex. I am not sure about Calum or Michael, but I'm pretty sure Ashton is bringing Alex."

"Yeah that would be fun. I really like Alex. She's pretty cool, so if you guys need your 'guy time' I'll just chill with her."

Laughing, Luke said, "I won't leave you Taylor."

I smiled at him. God he was so cute. Too cute.

Ashton, Calum, and Michael are Luke's best friends. I've never really been too close with Calum. He's always kind of strayed away from me. He's a cool guy though. Michael and I are really good friends. He used to come to my house every Saturday and we'd have pizza and watch Pokémon XY and watch horror movies. He is kind of like a best friend to me. Ashton has also always been a good friend of mine. We relate on so many things and click pretty well. His girlfriend Alex is a cool girl. We are good friends as well. Luke has always been a boyfriend figure to me more than anything. We've always had that title as "people who look like they're dating and aren't, but totally should." I'm so excited for tomorrow. I wonder where we'll go.

-

Thank you all so much for 2k reads! I'm glad this story is getting so many reads and I really hope you are enjoying it. :)