forty-five

Saturday morning, I wake up to my phone buzzing. I open my eyes and grab my phone from my nightstand.

I look at the lock screen and see that I have a text from Tobias.

-hey bby, what do u feel like doing 2day?

I unlock my phone to reply to Tobias.

-uh, not much. Kinda just feel like being lazy😕

-k. Wanna just hang out @ my house 2day?

-sure, be over in 10💋

-c ya soon

-bye😘

-bye😘

I put my phone back on my nightstand and stand up. I walk to my closet to pick out something to wear.

I change into leggings with a really cool design, and a t-shirt that says, "Proud supporter of messy hair and sweatpants." I put on my fuzzy moccasins and put my hair into a messy bun. I slip on a flower headband to keep all the fly-aways back and grab my phone. I fly down the steps and out the door.

I walk over to Tobias's house and knock on the door. Evelyn answers.

"Tris! How are you?" she asks while giving me a hug.

"Good! How have you been lately? I haven't seen you for a couple weeks."

"Great. Tobias is in the kitchen eating breakfast, if you were wondering."

"Awesome. Thanks Evelyn." I head into the kitchen where Tobias is sitting on a stool with his back to me. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him.

"Morning," I say, after giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Morning," he says while I sit down on the stool next to him. "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"No, I wasn't hungry, so I got up, got dressed, and left."

"You need to eat." He pushed a chocolate muffin in front of me.

"Tobias," I say.

"Eat."

I sigh and take a bite of the muffin.

"Thank you," he says.

I finish the muffin and we head upstairs.

"Want to watch a movie?" Tobias asks.

"Sure. I don't care what movie, except it CAN NOT be This Is the End."

Tobias has a devilish grin on his face and picks up a DVD. He puts it in the DVD player and skips to the home menu. I see 'THIS IS THE END' in big bold letters and give Tobias a death glare.

"I said not This Is the End."

"What do you have against it? It's the funniest movie ever."

"Sure it's funny. But it's funny because it's so stupid."

"True." He presses play, and we lay down on his bed, watching the beginning of This Is the End.

A/N:

Hi guys! Short filler chapter.😕 Last night, I saw Martina McBride in concert at my county fair and I also got a picture with her. I cannot believe that it's almost August. THIS SUMMER IS GOING BY TOO FAST!😖 I don't want school to start, but I'm kinda excited to be in 7th grade this year.
-αииα😜🌸