forty-seven

Saturday morning, aka Halloween, I get out of bed around 10, and just hang around the house until 5. Zeke and Uriah are having a Halloween party at 7 so I have to get ready for that.

I run up the stairs to my room and into my closet. My Halloween costume is gonna be a minion from Despicable Me. I put on a yellow short sleeve top, short denim overalls, knee high yellow socks, and my yellow converse.

I walk over to my makeup vanity and sit down on the chair. I put on yellow eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, and pink lipstick. I curl my hair and put on a minion hat that I got from Claire's. I put on minion stud earrings and a minion necklace. I paint my nails with a minion design and grab my phone when my nails dry.

I run down the stairs and outside to my car to pick up Tobias for the party.

Time Lapse

Tobias and I show up at the party around 8:15, and the party is already in full-swing.

"I have to give it to them," Tobias says. "For being the idiots they are, they sure can throw a party."

He's right. Halloween decorations and black and orange streamers are in every nook and cranny. "Yeah. I think the entire school is here, except for the freshmen, maybe."

Tobias hobbles over to the couch and I walk beside him.

"I'm gonna go get us some punch or whatever poison Uriah put in the punch bowl." I walk to the kitchen and fill 2 red solo cups with the punch stuff.

I walk back to Tobias and hand him a cup. I sit down on the couch and take a sip from the cup. "Wow this actually doesn't taste like poison," I say.

"Yeah, it's too good for Uriah to have made it."

"Definitely. We should go trick-or-treating!" I say as soon as the thought comes into my head.

"Yessss. I know exactly where we can find some of Zeke and Uriah's old candy buckets."

Tobias and I head down to the basement and he opens the basement closet to find 2 orange buckets with jack-o-lantern faces on them. I grab the buckets, and Tobias and I head back upstairs and out the front door.

We wander about the neighborhood for awhile, taking handfuls out of the bowls of candy that say, 'Take one, please!😊' After about an hour or two and most of the neighborhood is dark and quiet, my phone buzzes in my sock. I stick my hand in my sock and take my phone out.

From: Christina
9:17 pm
-hey, where r u & 4? T or D just started. Wait, r u guys frickle-frackling?😜

My phone vibrates in my hand, and another text from Chris shows up in the screen.

From: Christina
9:18 pm
-I'll take that as a yes if u don't reply😏

I show Tobias and he just laughs.

"Should I reply?" I ask.

"Definitely not."

"That's what I thought," I say while laughing.

We walk back to Zeke and Uriah's house, and immediately head down to the basement once we get there. Tobias and I dump the candy buckets in the middle of the circle our friends formed on the basement floor. Various types of candies lay on the floor; M&M's, mini Snickers, Twizzlers, Sour Punch Ropes, mini Three Musketeers, fruit snacks(fricken organic people), mini Milky Ways, Lemonhead and Friends, Jolly Ranchers, Mike & Ike's, etc., etc.

"Take that, bitches!" Tobias and I yell at the same time. They all dive into the middle, trying to grab whatever kind of not-shitty tasting candy they can get their hands on.

"Willy, can I have the Snickers please?" Christina asks Will, giving him puppy-dog eyes.

Will sighs and hands Chris the mini Snickers bar.

"Thanks Willy!" Chris says and kisses Will on the cheek.

Time Lapse

"Tris, truth or dare?" Uriah asks me.

"Dare."

"I dare you to prank call your mom."

"Uriah, it's like 1 in the morning, she's asleep. And she'd know it's me, I mean, there's a thing called caller ID."

"Use *67, duh."

"Nope, not doing it. I'm not good at prank calling, she'd definitely know that it's me."

"Either do the dare or take a shot."

"I'd rather take the shot." I grab one of the shot glasses filled with Fireball and down it. The whisky burns down my throat, but it goes away after a bit. "Ich. Lynn, truth or dare?"

"Dare," she replies.

"I dare you to... have a drinking contest against Zeke to see who can drink 10 shots of Fireball the fastest."

"Fine."

We fill up 20 shot glasses, and put 10 in front of Zeke and 10 in front of Lynn.

Lynn finishes in 17.3 seconds, and Zeke finishes in 24.9 seconds.

We play for awhile longer, and then watch Penguins of Madagascar, which I fall asleep in the of.

Time Lapse

I wake around 11:35 with Tobias's arms wrapped around my waist, and his big ocean blue eyes staring at me.

"Hi there," I say as I yawn.

"Hi."

"Were you watching me sleep?" I ask.

"Maybe."

"That's not creepy."

"Of course not," Tobias and I laugh. My head starts pounding and I groan. "Headache?" Tobias asks.

I nod my head.

"I'll get you some Tylenol."

"Thanks baby."

Tobias gets up and walks to the kitchen. I talk to Christina for a bit before Tobias returns.

"Here you go," Tobias says as he hands me a glass of water and some Tylenol.

"Thanks."

My headache dies down after awhile, and Tobias and I hang out for a bit with the gang until about noon, when I feel like I should probably get home, or my parents will be hella mad. I drive Tobias and I home, and give him a kiss before saying good bye.

I go inside my house to find that my parents are indeed hella mad.

↱↲
A/N:
↳↰
Hi guys... I meant to have this chapter up a couple days ago, but it just didn't happen. My grandma and her friend Liz from Australia were visiting this weekend, and I had never met Liz before so that was cool. 😜
Did you notice those 2 cuss words in the middle of the chapter? Yeah, well, I'll probably be using them a little more often. I realized that most teens use cuss words all the time. I should know, I live with two of them, and I've been using them a little more lately, so you know...
I do know that some of you guys out there don't really like cuss words, so I apologize for using them, but I feel like they work really well in that paragraph.
-αииα😋👋🏼🌸