Chapter 1-Lavender eyes

Kirimi

"Kirimi-chan! Wait up!" I heard the voice of my best friend calling me from the classroom.
"Hurry up then!" I yelled back as Misaki made her way out of the classroom with an apologetic look.
Takumi Misaki was my best friend, she too was fourteen, a tall and slender girl, and as most of Japanese girls, had dark hair and eyes.
Her uniform was slightly crumpled at the ends, making a sigh escape my lips.
"Misaki-chan, let me do something about those wrinkles again later..." I commented as the two of us slowly made our way out of the school.
Misaki nodded before inhaling the fresh spring air.
"Look Kirimi-chan, cherry blossoms, your favorite!" She noted when we passed by a park full of wonderful pink trees.
Yes they were beautiful.
Soon enough Misaki and I had parted ways and i was left walking for a few more minutes alone.
Good, now i can stop by the store to see if they got the new Naruto merchandise!
Gosh i can't wait to see if any interesting Sasuke-kun stuff arrived!
Ehem.
My name is Yoshida Kirimi, 14 years old.
I am an excellent student, a beauty and most of all a refined lady.
That's how my grandmother portrays me to be, but trust me inside i am just another fangirl.
I am most definitely the biggest Sasuke fan out there and am desperately trying to keep that to myself, knowing that would disappoint my old-fashioned grandmother.
Grandmother Akiko has been my guardian for three years now, since my parents both got jobs in Tokyo, as she told me and apparently could not find the time to spare for their only daughter anymore.
But i forgive them.
I have medium length dark brown hair, almost black and big dark brown eyes adorned by thick eye lashes.
High cheekbones and plump rosy lips, i'm not a very tall person, but not very short either, in between.
I've lived in Kyoto, Japan all of my life but i've visited Europe before.
So i pretty much live the ordinary life, nothing remarkable has happened in it, that is before today.
Today when I fell asleep like any other day.
I exited the store, excitement rushing through me as i tightly held onto the Naruto manga, chapter 700, and slightly skipping.
I decided i was to impatient to get home and read it, to find out what happens with Sasuke-kun, and hastily pried it open.
My eyes widened when i realized that Sasuke-kun, the hottest anime character made is married to Sakura?!
They have a child too!
This is so not fair!
I pouted as i crossed my arms, stopping in my tracks.
How can this be? Why Kishimoto-sensei?
. . .
I've pondered over the ending all the way home, even during dinner with grandmother!
I just couldn't focus on anything else.
I kissed my guardian on the cheek after wishing her goodnight and walking to my room.
Now, I'm laying in the comfortable bed, not using a futon like usual households in Japan.
With a yawn my eyes shut closed, not taking any more exhaustion and sleep overtook me.
I was in for a surprise the next morning...
.
.
.
I feel like I am floating.
I hear a few voices, but i cannot make out what they are saying.
Slowly moving my hands i feel like i'm trapped, i can't move!
The voices got louder as i felt myself being pulled.
What's happening!?
Suddenly a light blinded my eyes as i shut them.
A moment ago all i saw was darkness and now i hear the voices clearly.
"The baby is not crying.." Grandmother?
What baby?
I opened my mouth to question the situation but all that came out was a childish sound.
What?!
I pried opened my eyes and did not expect to see this.. What's going on?
Around me, stood a few nurses all smiling at me in a white room.
"Can i see her?" I heard a quite gentle voice, coming from behind me.
That melodic voice instantly calmed me down even in this situation.
I tried turning my head to see the source but one of the nurses beat me to it, picking me up and carrying me over.
And there, in a hospital bed lay the most beautiful woman i have ever seen!
She had long, chocolate brown hair, a pale complexion and what struck me the most.. Lavender eyes.
As i still had no idea what was happening, the woman took me in her hands and lovingly smiled down at my small body.
I already figured that i must be in the body of a newborn, it explains a lot in this helpless situation.
I reached out my small hand, touching the woman's soft cheek.
Her eyes widened before she smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Would you call my brothers and Hiroto in here?" She spoke in Japanese, her voice gentle once again.
"Yes, Hinami-sama." The same nurse who brought me to her hands exited the hospital room.
As i looked up to her once again, i examined the lavender eyes further..
"My lovely daughter.. I already fell in love with you, you look so much like both of us."
Daughter?
Am i her daughter?
Impossible! How could this beautiful woman be my mother?!
And those eyes.. They do not look like any normal eyes!
But it all clicked to me.. The moment that her two brothers came into the room.
The moment that i had to stare to be sure that the two men who were now staring at me in my mother's arms were none other than Hyūga Hiashi and Hizashi.
How is this possible?!
That's right, it's not.
And who is the third man in the room?
He had black hair in a low ponytail and dark eyes.
I watched the encounter between my mother.. Who i now figured was the sister of Hiashi and Hizashi and the three.
"Hinami, have you decided on the name?" I think Hizashi questioned.
"Hiroto.. What do you thing about Izanami?" My mother smiled at the only non Hyūga in the room.
"I like it very much." He slightly smiled before kissing my mother's cheek.
So this was my dad?
Not a Hyūga?
Suddenly without any warning Hiashi took me from my mother's arms and exited the room, and i heard her crying.
She nor my dad Hiroto made no move to take me away from Hiashi.
I started crying, wanting to be back in my mother's safe embrace but instead i was taken to a completely different room, to a crib.
"I am sorry little Izanami.. But it had to be done." He said, sorrow in his voice before exiting the room.
What had to be done?
What's happening?!
I struggled to move in the crib, but had no power in my baby hands.
Deciding to examine my new room, it was quite ordinary.
A drawer, this crib, and a mirror across from it.
A mirror!
I hastily grabbed onto the crib before sitting up and staring at my reflection.
A small patch of silky black hair on my head, chubby baby cheeks, and wide with shock lavender eyes.
Just like my mothers.
I was definitely not the fourteen year old Yoshida Kirimi anymore..
I was now a one day old, Hyūga Izanami.

_______________________________