Chapter 5-Uchiha clan massacre

Well i  am dedicating this chapter to Nanaki_Senju because you have been reading this story since i published it and you are the first member of the IzaSasu fandom :) Thank you very much!
.

Third point of view
.
.
Ahh.. There goes Naruto sleeping in class again... Izanami sighed from her place in between Naruto and Sora.
"Alright everyone that's all for today, you can go home now see you tomorrow!" 
"Bye Iruka-sensei!" Some kids replied and the others simply left.
As Izanami put her stuff in her bag the rest of the class already left, besides Sasuke who stood by her desk.
She stood up and bumped into Sasuke and with a gasp she stared at him.
"Ah sorry! I didn't see you there!" She apologized with a smile.
"It's fine but.. " Sasuke started.
"Yeah?" 
"Do you want to come over to my house for dinner? My brother asked.." Sasuke trailed off.
Oh my gosh!!! Itachi asked?! So that must means Sasuke mentioned me at home! I'm so happy i could die..
"Sure i would like to." She answered with a smile, making Sasuke slightly smile in return and they were on their way.
"So where do you live?" Izanami asked as they walked down the road, of course already knowing the way from the manga.
"My house is in the Uchiha compound, where do you live?" Sasuke answered.
"In the Hyuga compound." She answered with a still face and Sasuke noticing didn't pry any further.
"Here we are." Sasuke announced when they were finally in front of a house.
"I'm home! I brought a friend from the academy." He announced while taking off his ninja sandals, Izanami following his action.
"Oh Sasuke-chan so you brought a friend!" Mikoto entered the room and smiled.
With a slight gasp Mikoto came closer to the two.
"She is really pretty Sasuke, why don't you call your brother to come and meet her too?" She smiled at her son who blushed and then went upstairs to get Itachi.
"Hello, i am Hyuga Izanami, it's a pleasure to meet you!" Izanami formally introduced herself with a bow making Mikoto smile at her.
"You are so sweet Izanami-chan! No need to bow, please come in." Mikoto led her to the kitchen where food was on the table and Fugaku Uchiha was sitting at it.
Uh.. I know this guy is hard to please.. What should i say? Izanami nervously thought as she stared at the man.
Wait! They are all going to die soon.. Well i would still like to make  good impression even though i cannot stop Sasuke's sadness in any way... 
"Mikoto, who is this?" Fugaku asked in a monotone voice.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, i am Hyuga Izanami, Sasuke-san's friend from the academy." Izanami once again bowed and Fugaku finally raised his head to greet her.
"Ah!" He slightly gasped before quickly recomposing himself and normally greeting the girl back.
That was a gasp there.. Did i do something wrong? Izanami stared at the man.
"Don't pull so hard, Sasuke." Izanami heard a voice, of course she knew it belonged to Itachi so she turned around and this time Sasuke introduced her.
"Nice to meet you, Izanami-chan, take care of my little brother." Itachi poked Izanami's forehead and Sasuke just continued to pout.
Ah my forehead got poked by Itachi! So cool! 
The rest of the night went by quickly, Mikoto asked her questions, Fugaku would ask something here and there, Itachi would join in sometimes too and now she was on her way home, slowly reaching the exit of the wide Uchiha compound.
.
.
Izanami's point of view
.
.
Alright this was a nice dinner.. Now i'm just going to get back to that Hyuga compound..
It's already nighttime and i was just exiting the gates of the Uchiha compound when i noticed a man walking towards it.
Woaah! He is dressed like a typical Uchiha male but he looks so much like Fugaku! Only he has longer hair in a low ponytail.. Like mixed Fugaku and Itachi.
Unconsciously i kept staring at the man while walking out of the compound and i was embarrassed to say that i was caught staring.
The man turned his eyes to me and i barely noticed his eyes getting slightly wider but then with a warm smile he passed by me.
Who was that man..? 
.
.
*Next week* 
.
.
It still hasn't happened.. When is the time?
Today? Tomorrow? 
When will Itachi wipe out the Uchiha clan?
When will Sasuke's smile disappear? 
I sat in the classroom staring at the back of his head while he listened to Iruka-sensei talk about some techniques.
I sat in the far back row, next to a sleeping Shikamaru and on the other side of him was Choji.
I was too immersed in my thinking that i didn't notice when Sasuke turned his head and stared at me.
I gently smiled and with a small wave of my hand i turned back to watching Iruka, but still observed Sasuke-kun who smiled back and turned around.
Ahh Sasuke.. You will never be like this again.
.
.
.
School has ended and now i am walking home by the Sakura trees that i used to admire in my previous life, in Japan as Yoshida Kirimi.
I never would have thought something like this would be even possible to happen but here i am...
I stare at the flowers in amazement as the wind blows them and the leaves start to rustle.
"Hey you!" I suddenly heard a harsh voice of a girl behind me.
I turned around with a poker face and stared at one of Sasuke's fangirls.
"Yes?" I coldly asked before she made a threatening face.
"I saw you wave to Sasuke-kun today at class!" She yelled pointing at me with her finger.
Ha! She thinks she can forbid me to? He is destined to be mine!
"Yes, you did, you have eyes." I bluntly stated making her growl in anger.
"I warn you stay away from him!" She yelled again as the wind started blowing.
"Hah!" With a smirk i appeared behind her, not really fast but for a non-genin it is, my single byakugan activated and i quietly and slowly said one sentence.
"He is destined to be mine you brat so give up." And as the words left my mouth she gasped in surprise and fright before running off to where she came from.
W-what did i do..? 
What is wrong with me?!
I am acting like a psychopath! 
Calm down calm down.
Alright.
My knees buckled and i just dropped to the ground under the cherry blossom with a sigh.
My kimono will get dirty...
"Izanami?" Ah! I heard his voice before slightly turning my head and he was there.
Walking on the road.
"Izanami, are you okay?" He asked running over to me.
"Ah Sasuke, yes i am fine, thanks." I answered, not adding any honorifics.
"You don't seem that fine." He slowly kneeled don in front of me with a kind smile.
"Thank you, i really am ok-"
Poke.
He interrupted my sentence by poking my forehead with two fingers, just like Itachi.
My eyes were wide as i stared at Sasuke who was smiling at me.
"You look pretty under the cherry blossoms." 
My face exploded in red.
Did Sasuke really just say that?! 
And to me?! 
I giggled at him, and his pink cheeks before standing up and dusting off my kimono.
"You cheered me up, so thank you Sasuke." I smiled and kissed his cheek before running off to my home...
.
Sasuke's point of view
.
My cheek felt hot where Izanami had just kissed me and i held it with my hand as i watched her running into the distance.
I've never felt so comfortable and good around a girl...
Hyuuga Izanami...
.
*Same day, a few hours after the classes finished, Izanami POV*
.
.
I am walking back from the BBQ place where i was with Shikamaru, Choji and their dads and i notice someone my size running a few meters away from me.
That's.. Sasuke! 
"Sasuke!" I yell out to see if it has happened. 
What will i do if it has?! 
"Ah Izanami, i'm in a hurry to get home, i'm already late, so see you tomorrow!" Sasuke yelled in response and hurried back home.
Oh no! 
On that day Sasuke was late home. It's today.
What do i do? I know why it happens, so i can't go to the Hokage. 
I can't do anything. I can only go home and from tomorrow i need to train, to become more and more and more and more strong so that i can be by his side.
So that i can always be by his side.. Sasuke..
I touch my cheek when i felt something warm tickle me and only then did i notice that tears were streaming out of my eyes..
Wiping them with my sleeves, i hurried back home.
Entering my house i notice someone is already inside.
"Neji?" 
"Izanami, where were you?" Neji was standing there and with worry in his eyes.
"Don't worry, i was with two friends from the academy, their dad's invited me to BBQ." I replied with a smile not to worry my dear cousin.
"Ah,  that's good, tomorrow we're going to train together." He said confusing me.
"Neji, we train together every day." I barely managed a laugh.
"But with Hiashi and lady Hinata." Neji said with a cold voice.
"Oh." Came my reply.
"We will show him our power Neji, goodnight now." I hugged him for comfort and went to my room.
"I'm going to stay over." Neji just received a nod from me in response, since it was normal for me to sleep over at his house and vice versa.
Sigh.. Sasuke please be strong today...

*Two days later*

It happened.
The rumors were already circling around the village and in the class.
Everyone was talking about the Uchiha clan massacre.
Sasuke didn't show up the past two days.
I know he is in a hospital now and i want to see him, so much.
"Hey Izanami, did you hear about it?" Choji asked me, and of course i knew what he was talking about.
"Yeah, but let's not talk about it, who knows how Sasuke feels." I simply said making Choji and Shikamaru nod in agreement.
Suddenly the whole classroom erupted into whispers even more so than before.
I quickly turned my head to the door to see him entering.
Sasuke..
He had dark circles around his eyes from the lack of sleep, his face was stoic, cold and his eyes were sad and angry. 
He slowly walked over to his seat and sat down without a word.
I can tell that he heard everyone whispering about it. About him, his brother.
I looked around the classroom for anything, any possible distraction to make them all shut up.
Hmmm...
"Byakugan!" Now they turned to me to see why i yelled my dojutsu's name before i yelled out again.
"Kiba has pink underwear with white hearts!" I yelled and for a second everyone, including Sasuke stared at me. 
Yes.. I just sacrificed my reputation to make the brats shut up.
First i didn't add the honorifics and i said something like that, plus used my byakugan for something as stupid as searching for a embarrassing underwear wearing person.
"N-no i don't! Izanami why?!" Kiba yelled and Akamaru barked confirming it.
The class erupted in laughter and i just ignored everyone and stared at Sasuke who just stared at me, not laughing.
I intently stared at him until he nodded his head with a ghost of a smile and turned to the front again.
Ah.. I did something right.
.
Sasuke's POV
.
.
The class kept laughing at Kiba for what Izanami said.
She would have never said something like that so it was obvious to me why she did.
To keep me from listening about it at school too.
I gratefully nodded my head to her, earning one of her beautiful smiles.
.
.
.
Class ended and i slowly walked to the new apartment i will live in.
I walked so slow, used the longest ways, not wanting to go and not hear  a welcome back.
"Sasuke-san!" I heard her soft voice call from behind me.
I stopped and turned around as she came into my view, slightly panting.
"Wait, would you like to come over for dinner?" She asked with hopeful eyes.
Yes, i would. Everything is better than being alone. But if i want to do what my brother said to become strong i shouldn's say yes.
But how can i? 
"Sure." I answered before i saw her give me a wide smile.
"I'm so glad! Let's go then!" She took my hand in hers and started walking faster.
.
.
.
"So here it is, the Hyuuga compound!" Izanami smiled before her face went into a poker one.
What..?
As we walked in to her clan compound i felt her tense and start walking faster.
"Ah one of the prodigy brats brought a friend." I heard an older man comment to a lady as they stared at Izanami and me.
Why are they calling her a prodigy brat?
"Hey Iza-"
"Shhh Sasuke-san, we're there soon."
She interrupted my sentence before she stopped in front of a house.
She unlocked the door and motioned for me to go in before she followed behind.
"So you can sit down and i will make us dinner!" She smiled and left me alone in the living room.
"Izanami uhh.. Where are.." I wanted to ask about her parents, family before she sighed.
"They died." She answered and in shock i shut up not asking anything more.
So she's like me... 
.
.
.
3 year time-skip
.
Izanami's POV
.
And that was the last time Sasuke had gotten a little close to anyone..
He closed himself off, just like in the anime.
He would still sometimes greet me in the morning or rarely make some small talk but that was it.
He had grown, so his face matured and the most  used word by him now was hn.
I had grown too, my hair now reached my rib-cage and i decided to let it stay that size.
In school i was still the same nice lady-like Izanami everyone thought they knew.
Right now i was walking home from the academy and it was quiet.
Thump.
I stared at the scroll that had just fell down in front of me.
Looking up all i saw were brown birds and one white bird really high in the distance.
Slowly approaching the scroll i read the inscription on the side.
'Hyuuga-lesser branch, order from 30th of March' 
Order that was made on my birthday..? 
Without wasting a second i opened the scroll and started reading it.
'With this scroll we state....
.. So since Hyuuga Hinami had a child with a non-Hyuuga whose name shall not be mentioned...
..It is unacceptable for a Hyuuga to mix with another clan..
..So the elders order an execution of the lesser branch Hyuuga Hinami when the child is born. 
Proposal finally accepted by Hyuuga Hiashi.
.
Third POV
.
"Yeah, she took the scroll. So why do we anyways need to concern over some purple eyed brat hmm?!"
"She will be strong... We will need her." 
"Whatever you say Danna..." 
.
.
Izanami POV
.
Why... How could he kill his own sister..? For some reason like this?!
Wiping my tears I stood up.
I will not cry anymore after this day, i can't!
I need to be strong.
I have to find Neji...

_______________________________________