Chapter 6-Graduating

I am dedicating this chapter to draculora6 just because :)  

________________________________________________________

Izanami POV

Today is the day when Naruto anime officially starts.
We are all twelve now, and today well.. Today Naruto will paint the Hokage monument.
I stood up from my bed, birds were chirping as i made my way to the closet to get my kimono.
In the last two years, since the day i found out that my mother was killed by my cursed clan i believe i had changed, at least in my appearance.
My hair was still silky, black, and reached my rib-cage in the front and the back, my bangs were still evenly cut hiding the curse mark on my forehead that marked me being in the branch family, aside from two strands on each side that framed my heart shaped face.
My face was still outgrowing it's childish look, my lips were plump and pinkish and my eyelashes were long but i kept my button nose.
I was about Sakura's height and my chest got bigger, so i was pretty happy with it.
I put on my light lavender kimono with no sleeves that ended before my knees.
It had my clan sign sewn on my back and a cherry blossom flower on my stomach.
I wore black ninja sandals that reached my knees and i had bandages wrapped around my arms.
With a sigh i ate breakfast and exited my apartment to find Neji standing in front of it, ready to knock.
"Izanami." He greeted with a ghost of a smile.
"Neji, are you going to the training grounds with your team?" I questioned. I only met the infamous Gai-sensei when he came to get Neji once, what a weirdo.
"Yes, so i am walking with you part of the way, let's go." Neji and i made our ways in the direction of the academy in comforting silence.
We didn't need to talk, we were comfortable around each other even like this.
I raised my head to look at the Hokage monument when i snickered.
"Pffft." I covered my mouth with my hand as Neji turned to look at me and why i was laughing.
"Neji look at the monument, that boy from my class did that." I giggled as Neji stared at the mountain.
He smiled at me gently since this was one of the rare moments we were this carefree.
So we part here Neji said before patting my head and jumping the other way.
"Bye.."
I also started jumping towards the academy ready to finally start the plot of my favourite manga and anime.
I made sure to be early to the academy to see Sasuke.
I walked in to the classroom and YEAH! He was sitting at his usual place and there were a couple of more unimportant students inside.
In silence one seat behind Sasuke-kun.
I noticed that he looked at me as i sat down and my heart sped up from him. Gosh he is so hot!
I kept my passive face expression as more students kept coming in.
Everyone was here besides Naruto.
Just as i thought, Iruka suddenly burst into the classroom and threw a tied up Naruto to the floor.
All the kids laughed and i wanted to laugh too but not in a mean way.. But he was really funny, he always made me laugh but was never my top character, that place was Sasuke's.
"Now everybody will do the transformation jutsu again, because of Naruto!" Iruka angrily yelled, releasing him from the ropes.
The class groaned in displeasure and reculantly made their way to the front of the classroom.
Iruka called Sakura first to do the jutsu and she made her way to the front.
"Okay, Haruno Sakura here! Transform!" she said to herself doing a correct hand sign, and in a poof transformed into Iruka-sensei, missing a few details.
"Transformed into me, good." Iruka-sensei praised, writing the result on his clipboard, but you could tell he was uncomfortable.
"Did you see that Sasuke-kun?" Sakura screamed.
God what a lame thing to do when she can't even do the jutsu perfectly! Ahahhahaha! I kept my face stoic but inside i was smirking at her failed attempts at flirting with Sasuke-kun.
"Next, Uchiha Sasuke." the sensei read of the clipboard. Ahhh i get to see in person how he does the transformation jutsu! Oh god i will faint!
"Hn." The one in question made an inaudible noise, transformed into his sensei again and left without saying a word. Eeeeeeeep! Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! SO COOL!
Ehem.
"Will the girls stop screaming? God it's such a drag.. Right Izanami?" Shikamaru yawned and i smiled at him and nodded my head in agreement.
We stayed friends since we were little, really good friends.
"We always have to pay for your mistakes!" Ino yelled to Naruto who turned his head with a 'hmph'.
"Well Ino, maybe you should look at this as more practice hm?" I smirked in a way that makes me look like a snob, but i don't care, she is in the way of Sasuke.
"Hmph! I don't need more practice!" Ino snorted like a pig.
"Hyuuga Izanami." Iruka called and I made my way to the front.
Now who to turn into...
I made hand-signs and successfully turned into Ino without a single mistake making her gasp.
"Excellent!" Iruka smiled and i smiled back, staying as Ino and walking back to my seat, making sure to pass by.
Just as i neared her i whispered so that she could only hear.
"I make a better you than yourself." And i smirked as i puffed back to myself next to her face and walked to my seat gracefully while Ino was gritting her teeth in annoyance.
I smiled when i saw all the boys looking at me in awe, well most of the boys, Sasuke only looked at me slightly, with his monotone expression, ugh!
Well i outdid Ino, but fighting with the fangirls wasn't really fighting, it was more like a one sided rivalry from their side, i was only concerned about Sakura but i knew when shippuden comes we will all be comrades so i wasn't planning on really making them hate me so much, i just need to show them that i am superior.
"Uzumaki Naruto!" The sensei called once again and Naruto went forward and did his thing..
"Sexy jutsu!" He yelled turning into his female self making Iruka the pervert nose-bleed..
It was so funny! I barely kept my composure! Ahahahah!
Naruto undid the jutsu and fell to the floor laughing at the sensei's reaction.
The girls immediately started criticizing Naruto's vulgar jutsu.
"ENOUGH WITH THE STUPID TRICKS, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!" Iruka yelled at his student, veins popping out one by one on his forehead.
After that i went home, had lunch with Neji, and instead of training with him i wanted to be alone for a while, organize my thoughts , so i went to a training field.
From this day it get's harder, everything is going to change tomorrow and well tomorrow is basically the day i find out if i will get dropped from the game or stay in it and win.
If i get on team 7... I only want that right now.
I kept thinking while hitting a tree not noticing at all that my hands were starting to bleed.
"Izanami stop." I heard a voice call out.
I raised my head with wide eyes as i recognized Sasuke's voice behind me and i stopped hitting the tree.
"I am training." I replied with a monotone voice, not turning around.
"You are hitting the tree too hard, you're hurting yourself." Sasuke sighed and i heard him walking towards me.
I didn't say anything and he gently took my hand from behind me, turning me around and lifting it up in front of my face.
"It's bleeding." He pointed out as i sighed and kept my hand in his.
"I'll clean it up.. Why are you here so late Sasuke?" I asked just to keep him from going away.
"I was going home, you should too." He told me.
Eeep! He's thinking about my well being!
"I'll stay a little longer, the sky is pretty." I told him as I looked up and smirked without him seeing.
"Hm.." Sasuke sighed in agreement i guess and i lied down on the grass, spreading my arms with a smile, and before i knew it he sat beside me without a word.
And so we stayed like that, not uttering a word, staring at the stars.
I was happy, I felt safe, and i had not been happy for a while..
.
.
.
"Oi Izanami!" I felt someone shaking me awake and i rubbed my eyes with a yawn.
"Hmm?" I muttered and looked up, the sun blinding me for a second.
"Good you're awake, we fell asleep here." Sasuke said and i quickly stood up.
"Are we late to the academy?" I asked because today was the graduation exam!
"No, we have time to go home even." He said and started walking towards his house.
"See you at the academy it was nice sleeping with you!" I giggled and just as i saw him turn around with slightly pink cheeks i waved and disappeared in a puff of smoke.
Ha! One more point for Izanami!
I stopped by my house to get ready and i quickly left for the academy.
As i was walking i kept thinking.
Once all of this was just an anime, just a manga, just characters who i adored that were made by a talented man.
But now this is my life, i don't know how it came to this, but now these characters are real, Sasuke is real, and my once admiring feelings for him were now much much stronger, real.
I never felt a connection to my birth parents in Japan, i liked my grandmother, and well i slightly miss her, but now every day for me in this world is different.
I need to know who my father was, i need to know so much more but i am beginning to think i will stray from my path and nothing will be the same.
I am having doubts that my father comes from a clan, not just any ordinary ninja, i feel more of a connection to him than any of the Hyuugas.
I hate the Hyuugas!
Before i noticed it i have already arrived to the academy and sat down next to Sora.
He was also bugging me, why is he here? I never saw him before.
Over the years i had became better friends with Sora, he wasn't just any ordinary kid.
Sora was an orphan, like me, his father died on a mission but his mother died of an illness in his hands.
He was average in the academy, i can see he didn't even try to do something with his full potential.
"Hey there Izanami." Sora greeted, hands behind his head.
"Sora." I nodded my head and put my head in my hand.
"Awwe why always so glum?" Sora pouted childishly as i sighed and watched the little encounter between Shikamaru and Naruto.
As that came to a stop Ino and Sakura barged into the classroom like two fat bulls.
"Ino pig! I was first!"
"No i was first billboard brow!"
"What are you talking about my toe was at least 1cm in front of yours!"
"Oh hi Sasuke-kun, can i sit next to you?"
"Hn."
"Kyaaaaah!"
"What's so good about him anyways..?" I muttered pretending not to be interested and i swear i saw Sasuke glance at me as i said that.
"Izanami you just don't understand it!" Sakura and Ino yelled at the same time.
"So, Izanami , will you ever tell me why you were absent from the academy for a year 10 months ago?" Sora asked, his voice suddenly monotone.
My eyes slightly widened before returning to normal.
"Time off." I said and he gave me an unbelieving look.
Sora's and my attention was turned to Naruto crouching down in front of Sasuke on his table.
Uh no! Now he gets the honor of kissing Sasuke!
Bleeeeeh! I kissed him first!
I could literally see the lightning between their eyes.
And then well, the Shikamaru look a like bumped Naruto and it happened.
"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" Laughter of the boys roared, i let a chuckle slip and they seperated , both gagging and scratching their throats.
"Bleeeh! My mouth is infected!" Naruto yelled in disgust.
"Naruto you are so dead!"
"Get away from my Sasuke-kun!"
The complaining and yelling of the fangirls never seemed to stop as they were making everyone deaf.
"You took our Sasuke-kun's first kiss!" They yelled and i could see Sasuke's cheeks glaze pink before returning to normal as i smirked.
Nonono fangirls! Wrong again! I did~!

*Before the kiss, at the Hokage's office*

The jonin gathered around a purple ball, as well as the Hokage.
They were currently creepily watching the students in amusement like they were some sort of soap opera, like they do with the graduating class every year.
None of the jonin bothered to ask the Hokage what else he watches on that ball of his..
"Who is that?" Kurenai, a new jonin asked the others in the room, specifically the Hokage.
She had wavy long black hair, beautiful ruby red eyes and red lips.
"Uzumaki Naruto, the kyuubi jinchuuriki." The Hokage explained as all the jonin in the room watched him and the boy who got all attention.
Some jonin scoffed when he announced that Naruto is the 'kyuubi brat' as they would call him, but Sarutobi silenced them.
"That's Uchiha Sasuke, the sole survivor of the Uchiha clan and number one rookie?" One of the jonin asked about Sasuke, well confirmed.
"Yes.. Such a tragedy." Some other jonin said and they went on.
"Who is the girl behind the Uchiha? A Hyuuga?"
"That is Hyuuga Izanami.. She is the one who Danzo took one year ago." Ibiki said, remembering when they found her.
"Izanami? I heard she is the one called the prodigy alongside Neji in the Hyuuga clan." Asuma said.
"That is correct.." The Hokage said with a sad sigh.
You really dislike the village.. Huh Izanami? Can't blame you though.. After all we did.. I hope you find your way one day.. He thought.
When they turned back to the ball, their eyes widened and jaws dropped.
The 'kyuubi brat' was kissing the 'number one rookie'.
"W-what?" Was all the joning caughed out when they saw the scene.
One of the jonin in the back glanced up from his book, amused.

*back to the classroom*

Iruka-sensei finally came in, he slightly glanced at Naruto who was now seated between Sasuke and Sakura, a few bumps on his head.
He cleared his throat and began some boring speech before he got to the teams.
"Team 1.."
This is it! Izanami thought as she listened carefully.
"Team 7.." This is going to determine everything!

_________________________________________________________