Chapter 13-Written test, Hyuuga meets Uchiha

Here it goes! Finally people i've waited to write this moment! :)

_______________________________________________
.
.
Third point of view

.
The four walked into the academy which was overflooded with genin from all over the hidden villages.
The were walking through the crowd that was gathered in front of one door.
Two boys stood in front and had just kicked a guy in a green spandex.
The two boys were Kotetsu and Izumo in disguise, the stupid gatekeepers.
"You're trying to take the Chuunin exam with that level of skill?" Kotetsu mocked.
"Maybe you should quit?" Izumo smirked.
"Please let us through." The girl with two buns acted helpless and they hit her as well.
"Horrible!" The crowd murmured.
They proceeded in talking how the exam is difficult and squad 7 arrived at that time.
"That's a sound argument, but I will pass." Sasuke said as he got closer.
"And undo this field you created with a genjutsu. I want to go to the 3rd floor."
Kyaah! Sasuke so cool! Izanami fangirled in her head.
"What's that guy talking about?"
"I don't know.."
"Oh? You noticed?" The guards asked.
"Hmph, Sakura noticed it, right?" Izanami spoke , not wanting Sasuke to encourage her rival.
Sakura's eyes widened at the girl before she nodded her head and confirmed it.
Hn.. So you noticed it too, Izanami? Sasuke smirked and Naruto started nodding his head like he understood what was going on.
"Hmm, you're pretty good, but just being able to detect it isn't enough." Kotetsu mocked.
He started to throw a kick at Sasuke who brought his leg up as well.
Just in that second, Lee reacted so fast that nobody even saw him and blocked the two's legs with ease.
Everyone stared shocked.
Hmm, first time seeing Lee in person.. Where is Neji..? Izanami thought.
He's different from the person who was just being kicked! Sakura thought.
He stopped my kick? Sasuke gritted his teeth and stared at Lee's hand.
"Hey, you broke the promise. We said we didn't want to stand out." Neji and Tenten walked to Lee and Neji was the one saying that.
"Hm, how could you not gather attention, Neji?" Izanami smirked and now the attention of both teams were on her and Neji.
"Hmph, I see you are ready, Izanami." Neji answered, mirroring her smirk.
"Neji, who is she?" Tenten asked.
"This is Hyuuga Izanami." Neji told his team who recognized the name immediately; Neji's prodigy cousin.
"Ohhh so that's the flower you and Gai-sensei talked about!" Lee nodded in recognition.
"Eh? Izanami you know that guy?!" Naruto yelled.
He looks like Izanami a little.. Cousins? Sakura thought.
Who is that guy? How does she know him? He seems strong. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the Hyuugas.
I never knew anything about Izanami before we were on the same team.. Now she just seems kind of like a female Sasuke. Naruto thought with a few nods.
"Hello, Izanami-san, i am Rock Lee, i heard a lot about you." Lee came towards Izanami with a grin.
"Same here, it's nice to finally meet you, but i can't say i'm not looking forward to seeing your abilities in these exams." Izanami smirked , crossing her arms.
"I hope to fight you Hyuuga, if you are as good as Neji, we will see." Lee nodded before his attention slipped away to a pinked haired girl and he lost his cool.
Kyah! I Was so cool and mysterious! This whole life in Naruto is going according to my plan! Izanami giggled in her head.
Sasuke stared at the encounter between the two genin with a poker face.
Hmm.. I can make an asumption that the long haired guy is related to Izanami.. But still they can only come from the same clan maybe? Why are they looking so friendly with each other? Sasuke narrowed his eyes at Izanami and Neji.
"You are Sakura-san, right?" Lee asked standing in front of her.
"Eh?" Sakura stared at him in confusion.
"Not again.." Tenten muttered her head in her hands.
"Neji, what is your teammate doing?" Izanami sighed as Neji only mimicked her actions.
"Let's go out! I will protect you until I die!" Lee yelled with a thumbs up.
To say Sakura was freaked out is an understatement.
She dead-panned and immediately gave her answer.
"No way."
"What?" Lee asked all depressed, his thumb slowly going down and his teeth losing their shine.
"Ahahaha! Sakura how could you? He looks so crushed." Izanami giggled with a hand over her mouth in a ladylike manner.
Serious a second ago, now like a little child.. Both teams sweat-dropped at the female Hyuuga.
"Izanami!" Sakura yelled before turning to Lee.
"You are..uhh.. Too unique for my tastes." Sakura said and Naruto laughed at a dejected Lee.
"Hey you! Izanami's teammate with the black hair, identify yourself." Neji called out, already knowing from his cousin who is who.
Damn it again! Naruto thought with a fire in his eyes as he stared at Sasuke.
"You're supposed to identify yourself before you ask for my name." Sasuke answered cockily.
He's cute. Tenten thought as she stared at Sasuke.
Yeah yeah you think he's cute, don't you Tenten? Well he is. But you aren't even near his level. Izanami smirked as she watched the scene play out and decided to interfere.
"Let's go." She said and Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura nodded and left with her.
Izanami slowed down a little and turned her head to Gai's team.
"We might be rookies, but you will be surprised by some of us." Izanami smirked, her one eyed byakugan activated.
"Neji know it the best." She giggled and left the three to just stare, now more cautious.
Neji smirked as she left.
"Neji.. Her byakugan.." Tenten started.
"This is getting quite interesting." Neji only said that and they proceeded to go as well.
.
Team 7 was making their way to the designated classroom thinking of all the strong people they met that are participating the exams.
Ooh! I can't believe i pulled that intimidating move! Yosha! Izanami was celebrating inside.
"You there with the black eyes, wait." Squad 7 stopped and turned to the source of the voice.
Naruto gasped, Sakura was freaked out and the other two were calm.
"What do you want?" Sasuke asked, his hands in his pockets.
"Will you fight me right here, right now?" Lee asked standing on the fence above team 7.
"Fight you right now?" Sasuke was intrigued now.
"Yes." Lee said jumping down in front of them.
"My name is Rock Lee, you have to identify yourself before you ask for someone's name, right? Uchiha Sasuke."
"Hn, so you know me." Sasuke commented.
"I would like to fight you." Lee said and got into a stance.
.
Izanami's point of view
.
Uhh this is such a boring part.. Sasuke gets beaten!
I totally zoned out for their little fight and ignored Lee sending Sakura hearts and Naruto getting beaten by Lee in one move.
.
..
...
And finally the fight was stopped by the oh mighty turtle!
I moved fast and stabilized Sasuke before he could fall down.
He grunted and i smirked.
"Catching you again, Sasuke." I whispered and i felt him stiffen.
"Hn." He grunted and stared at the talking turtle.
Kyaah!
.
Third point of view

.
"Stop right there, Lee!" The red turtle yelled.
"You were watching?" Lee kneeled in front of the turtle.
"Lee, that move is forbidden."
"I-I'm sorry, I got carried away.."
Naruto suddenly had an eureka moment before running to his team.
The turtle glared at Lee who desperately tried to explain how he wasn't really going to use his move.
"Hey hey! That's a turtle, right?"  Naruto asked pointing.
"Isn't it obvious just by looking?!" Sakura yelled.
"So a turtle can become a sensei too?" Naruto asked.
"I don't know!" Sakura yelled.
"Obviously not. It's a summoning animal." Izanami sighed making Naruto go into thinking mode again.
"Tch idiots." Sasuke muttered.
"You fool!" The turtle yelled at Lee.
"Are you prepared for the concequences?" It asked in a stern voice.
I lost to these idiots..? Sasuke gritted his teeth.
"Gai-sensei! PLease take care of the rest!" The turtle said and there was a poof on the turtle where Gai-sensei stood in a very disturbing pose.
"You guys are in the spring of your lives, aren't you?" Gai yelled.
Team seven was basically screaming inside as they stared at the creepy guy.
Their jaws dropped and eyes turned white.
"Waah! A even more unique guy crawled out!" Naruto yelled holding his head.
"I am so disturbed." Izanami commented making her team stare at her.
"How are you  not afraid of.. of that?!" Sakura yelled pointing.
"Yo, Lee." Gai said and his teeth shined.
"Super unique and super bobbed hair." Sakura commented.
"A-and super eyebrows." Naruto said in disgoust.
Lee got an anry vein on the back of his head and turned to team 7.
"Hey! Don't make fun of Gai-sensei!" He yelled with his fist up.
"The hell i won't! We don't know how to react because of all these weird things!" Naruto yelled back.
"What did you say?!"
"Oi Lee, cut it out. ..You..Idiot!" Gai yelled and hit Lee in the face.
Team 7 was even more scared and creeped out as Lee flew away with blood coming from his nose.
Gai and Lee now had a bonding youthfull moment making team 7 shiver in fear.
"It's okay Lee, it's normal to make mistakes when you're young." Gai said with tears.
"Now, run 100 laps into the sunset!" Gai yelled pointing to a random direction.
"Yes! Sensei!" And suddenly a sunset appeared.
"You idiots are forgetting the Chuunin exams." Izanami told making the two stop.
"What? Oh yeah." Gai said.
"Oh Izanami!" Gai waved with a thumbs up.
"Hello,Gai." Izanami said with a sweat-drop.
"Ehhhhh?! You know this weird guy?!" Naruto yelled in shock.
"Ew Izanami, that's why you didn't react!" Sakura shivered.
How does so many people know who Izanami is.. yet we turned genin not so long ago? Sasuke thought with narrowed eyes.
"So you are Kakashi's squad huh? Is he doing well?" Gai asked.
"You know Kakashi?" Sasuke asked, not so convinced.
"I don't just know him, we're known as eternal rivals!" Gai said with a chuckle.
"Nobody knows you like that." Izanami said making Gai anime cry.
"Izanami why are you always so cold like my other Hyuuga student?!"
Izanami just shrugged and Sasuke stared , now remembering Neji.
Gai disappeared making the genins gasp as he spoke from behind them.
"The record is 50 wins and 49 losses." Gai chuckled.
Lee immediately started praising his sensei.
Gai told them to get back and Lee started redoing his bandages making Naruto notice.
"Sasuke-kun. Let me say this before I go. I came here to test my skills. The strongest of the Konoha genin is in my squad, that's Izanami's brother. I came here to defeat him. And you are one of my targets as well, you too Izanami. Prepare yourself for the exam!" Lee warned jumping away.
Sakura and Naruto turned to Sasuke and Izanami.
"Izanami, that Hyuuga boy was your brother?" Sasuke asked and Izanami nodded.
"Neji is strong." Izanami said and started heading to the door.
Sasuke smirked and watched her go before turning to the other two.
"Next time, i'll slaughter him. This is getting interesting.. The Chuunin exams that is. Let's go!"
"Yeah!" Naruto walked too and they all caught up to their fourth teammate who smiled at them.
.
.
Kakashi greeted his genin as they finally got to the door of the classroom.
"I see, so Sakura came too." He said making the genin confused.
"You can now officially register for the Chuunin exams."
"What do you mean?" Sakura asked.
"To tell you the truth, this exam can only be taken in teams of three or in some cases, four." Kakashi explained.
"But you said we can decide?" Sakura continued.
"Yeah, i did. But in that case the other three would force you into taking it, if the whole team wasn't here they would be prohibited from the exam." The jonin explained.
"Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke and Izanami, well done. I'm proud of you, you are my team. Now go." Kakashi smiled a closed eye smile and the genin nodded with a smile as well and finally opened the door.
They all stared wide-eyed.
They were not expecting this..
"W-wow." Naruto gasped.
Sasuke narrowed his eyes.
Izanami smirked.
"W-what is this?" Sakura said.
The team was facing a completely full classroom, ninja od all kinds and ages were standing in front of them, to say it was intimidating was an understatement.
There's so many people.. Are they all taking the exam?! Sakura thought.
They all seem so strong.. She gulped.
"Sasuke-kun you're late!"
They turned to see Ino jumping on Sasuke's back.
"I've been eagerly waiting for you ever since i heard i could see you!"
Sasuke was clearly annoyed and so was Izanami who got an angry vein on her forehead.
You bitch! Agh! Izanami thought with a glare.
"Get away from Sasuke-kun! You Ino pig!" Sakura yelled angrily.
"Oh my, it's you Sakura! You're forehead is wide and you are still ugly..as usual!" Ino giggled.
"What did you say?!"
Ino only stuck out her tongue in reply.
Izanami who was standing next to Sasuke just sighed with her hands crossed.
"You are both ugly." She said bluntly making Sasuke slightly chuckle.
"What?! Izanami!" Sakura and Ino yelled simultaneously.
"What, you four are taking this too?" Shikamaru said lazily next to Choji who was eating chips.
"Hi Shikamaru, Choji." Izanami greeted and they both smiled at her.
"Good to see you again, Iza." Shikamaru returned.
Since when was she friendly with these too? Sasuke thought.
"What? It's the idiot trio!" Naruto grinned.
"Stop calling us that. How annoying." Shikamaru sighed.
"Yaho! Found you all!" Kiba yelled joining them with his team.
"So I see everyone is here." He smirked, Akamaru resting on his head.
"H-hello." Hinata greeted with a smile.
"Hm, Hinata." Izanami coldy said to her cousin.
"I-Izanami." Hinata nodded her head.
Woah it's always awkward with these two together.. Kiba thought looking between Izanami and Hinata.
Some other Konoha rookies noticed it too.
"What.. So you three made it too." Shikamaru lazily commented.
"I see, so all ten Genin rookies. How far do you think we can make it, ne Sasuke?" Kiba smirked cockily, throwing an arm around Izanami's shoulders.
Sasuke's eyes immediately narrowed and Kiba noticed it and smirked.
Ohh.. So the mighty Uchiha might actually have feelings? Kiba thought.
"You seem to be confident, Kiba." Sasuke commented and just like that Izanami had disappeared and was now standing next to Shikamaru.
Kiba slightly gasped but recomposed himself.
"We trained like hell, we won't lose to you!" He stated, his smirk returning.
"Shut up, putting Sasuke aside, I won't lose to you." Naruto said.
"I'm s-sorry Naruto-kun, Kiba-kun d-didn't mean it that way." Hinata shyly said making Izanami slightly scoff.
"Hey.. Don't think about that." Shikamaru lazily told his Hyuuga friend when he noticed her distaste for her sister.
"Don't you worry, Shikamaru." Izanami grinned slyly making him drop it.
Akamaru sure looks tasty now.. Choji thought while eating his chips and slowly started walking towards Kiba.
He stared at the dog hungrily, not like he was currently eating a bag of chips, all he could think about was eating him.
And that was short lived when Shino got in his way.
"What?" Choji questioned the mysterious genin and all he got as an answer was Shino's nod towards the floor.
"Don't step on it." Shino said, thinking of the bug that just pased by Choji's feet.
"You saving it for lunch?" Choji asked making all the other rookies sigh and have a sweat-drop.
"Hey you guys!" A random guy called out to the rookies as he was walking towards them.
Grey hair, round glasses, regular ninja outfit, Konoha headband and an 'innocent' smile.
"You should quiet down a little.This isn't a field trip." He said now that he has gained their attention.
"Who asked you?!" Ino angrily asked.
"I am Yakushi Kabuto, look around you. The ones behind you are from Amegakure, they have a short temper. Everyone is tense since the exam is just about to start." Kabuto said and the rookies did look around, noticing that most of the attention was on them, and all the genin in the room, not so friendly.
"It can't be helped, you make me remember the old me." Kabuto chuckled.
"..Kabuto-san, so is this your second time?" Sakura asked.
"No, it's my 7th." Kabuto answered.
So he is here.. This is getting more and more serious. Izanami thought with narroved eyes.
"That makes you an expert! You must know a lot about this exam?" Sakura continued.
"Some expert he never passed.." Shikamaru commented making Izanami giggle.
"Maybe I should give my cute underclassmen some information." Kabuto smiled and got out a stack of cards.
He proceeded to explain how the cards work and gave them some basic information about the Exams.
"Do these cards have personal information?" Sasuke asked, intriguied.
"There is. Is there someone that interests you?" Kabuto answered.
Should i ask about her? No, in there would be just stuff I even know. Sasuke thought as he slightly glanced at his black haired teammate.
Hmmm.. So he is considering asking about me? Izanami thought with a smirk.
"Gaara of the desert and Rock Lee of Konohagakure." Sasuke immediately answered.
"Oh, you already know the names, no fun." Kabuto said taking out two cards.
All genin stared , interested in what the guy had to say.
"Here they are." Kabuto said picking out two cards.
"Well then first, Rock Lee. He's one year older than you guys. His mission experience, 20 D-ranks and 11 C-ranks. His squad leader is Gai, this year his taijutsu has drastically improved, but... His other skills are no good at all. This is his first time taking the exams. Teammates are Tenten and Hyuuga Neji."  Kabuto read.
Hinata looked uncomfortable when her cousin was mentioned, unlike Izanami who smirked.
"Next is Gaara of the Desert. Mission experience: 8 C-ranks, one B-rank. He's a shinobi from a different land and is a rookie, so there is no further detailed information. But... It seems that he returned from all of his missions uninjured."
"B-rank as a genin.. And uninjured?" Shikamaru said with widened eyes.
"What is this guy..?" Naruto wondered as Sasuke narrowed his eyes.
Kabuto started explaining about the exams some more, and mentioned a small new village: the Sound village.
The Konoha rookies started getting nervous when they heard how strong the genins actually are.
Everyone noticed how Naruto started shaking.
"Hey Naruto-" Sakura started but was cut off.
"My name is Uzumaki Naruto! I won't lose to any of you, got it??" Naruto yelled at every other genin in the classroom.
"Well he decided to do something stupid again." Izanami sighed making the other rookies nod.
"Say? What's with him?!" Ino yelled at Sakura her eye twitching.
"It won't do any good to provoke anyone!" She continued and Sakura yelled back.
"Don't tell me!"
"If i don't tell you, who do i tell it to?!"
"What did you say?!"
They bickered back and forth as Naruto grinned with a happy sigh.
"Ahh I feel better!"
Sasuke just hmph'd with a smirk.
"I won't lose to any of you, you say? You said it." Kiba grinned. 
"That idiot." Shikamaru sweat-dropped.
Sakura instantly jumped on Naruto and started apologizing to the foreign genin.
In the next second, sound ninja appeared attacking Kabuto.
Kabuto was smirking, as he dodged, but it lasted shortly.
Next thing you know, his glasses cracked and he puked on the floor.
"What happened? He dodged!" Sasuke asked confused.
"K-kabuto-san!" Sakura yelled worried.
"Hah!" Zaku, from the Sound, smirked."
Sakura and Naruto ran to Kabuto and Izanami stepped in front.
Okay.. Ibiki will show up soon. She thought.
"Oh, so he's not anything special. Even though he's a veteran." Dosu said coolly.
"Write this on your card: the three from the Sound will be chuunin."
"Go back to your corner, Sound ninja's, it's not fighting time.. yet." Izanami slightly giggled at the begining of her sentence which slowly turned into a smirk."
Izanami be careful! Neji thought as he was observing the situation.
What the hell is she doing? The rookies thought as they stared.
"Is this a challenge girl?" Zaku asked with a wicked grin before everyone's attention was on the smoke cloud in the middle of the room.
"Pipe down degenerates! Sorry to keep you waiting. I am the proctor for the first test of the Chuunin exams, Morino Ibiki!"