Chapter 4-The Hyuuga fate

Oh god i hate this! I wrote a really good chapter here, and wattpad erased it.
I hate it when that happens.

________________________________

Izanami

Today we will practice shuriken throwing and spar in the academy.
I trained hard for this, as it is my chance to impress Sasuke-kun.
It's been about a month since i started the academy, and i've been hanging  out with Shikamaru a lot, and we befriended Chōji as well.
I even met their parents!
Their mom's both went crazy about me, saying how lady-like i am, well can't blame them, it's all for my Sasuke-kun!
I talked to him a few times , but no progress.
Well at least he was willing to talk to me unlike the other girls...Go Izanami!
Now i'm on my way to the academy, without Neji since he had to leave early.
I decided to take a different path and as i was passing a house i heard a familiar voice.
"I'm leaving now bye!" The blonde boy who first introduced himself first ran out of the house.
When he noticed me, he caught up, falling in step with me.
"Oh hi! You are that pretty Hyūga girl from my class!" He yelled, quite bluntly might i add.
Slight pink dusted my cheeks.
"Hello." I smiled.
"I'm Masaki Sora i like sp-" i cut him off when he started the same introduction from class.
"Spicy food and challenges." I giggled when he blushed.
"Oh so you remembered..." He grinned.
I do not understand, i never saw this guy in the anime.
Well what's bad with making a non important character friend...
"Masaki-san would you like to be friends?" I questioned when he eagerly nodded his head.
"Of course! Call me Sora-kun! And it would be so much fun! We can go to the park and have sleepovers and so many things!" He started to babble as i giggled.
"Sure Sora-san." I smiled, not using the -kun.
Sora pouted at my words.
I didn't notice that we were already in front of the academy when we entered the building.
We were in front of the classroom when Sora grasped my wrist turning me around to face him.
"Say Sora-kun." He stretched my cheeks as he explained to me like to a baby.
"Sora-san." I called entering the classroom and waving to Shikamaru who sat in the back.
I made my way over and sat beside him when he turned to me in confusion.
"Since when are you friends with blondie?" He asked and i explained what happened this morning.
I glanced back at Sora and what i saw made my fangirl side giggle madly.
My new friend, Sora, was sitting beside Sasuke-kun!
I made use of the situation by standing up and walking all the way to Sora.
"Hi Sora-san, would you like to have lunch with me today?" I asked shyly, not adding the -kun since my real intentions would be obvious.
I noticed Sasuke-kun's attention on me as Sora eagerly nodded.
"Of course Izanami-chan!" He grinned.
"Great! I'm going back to my seat now, bye Uchiha-san." I politely addressed and turned to walk back next to Shikamaru and Chōji who came in meanwhile.
I did not miss Sakura's, Ino's and all the other girl's glares on my back, aside from Hinata of course.
Oh how i wanted to smirk in victory when i noticed the blush spreading across Sasuke-kun's cheeks as he stared at my retreating form.
But i could not, it would make me an obvious fangirl.
I finally sat down, when Iruka-sensei entered the classroom.
"Alright class follow me to the training grounds! We have shuriken practice and sparring!" He yelled getting everyone's attention.
I noticed Naruto lagging behind with a sad face so i stopped until everyone was in front of us.
"Naruto-san is everything okay?" I questioned.
"Oh Izanami-chan, yeah it's okay.." It was clearly not okay.
"Cheer up, you might get to kick butt in sparring!" I giggled before exiting the classroom, Naruto hurrying behind me.
We both made it to the training grounds when Iruka spoke up.
"Alright everyone line up! I'm going to demonstrate the shuriken practice!"
Iruka threw the shuriken, hitting his target.
Nothing special, just like in the anime.
"So, does anyone want to go first?" Iruka smiled looking at us.
Hmm.. Maybe i should? I can gain his attention that way...
Alright! I instantly threw my arm in the air, expecting Iruka to call my name but he was just looking deep in thought.
Wha.. NO! Naruto was jumping and yelling to be picked , and Sora also had his arm in the air!
I made an innocent face and stared at Iruka, "Iruka-sensei.. Can i go first?.. Ladies have that right.." I pouted.
I could see him sigh and nod his head with a smile.
"Okay, Izanami-chan, go ahead, but be careful with the shuriken!" Sensei warned.
I immediately looked for Sasuke to make sure that he sees me when i throw.
"You can do it Izanami!" I heard Sora yelling.
I turned to him and a vein popped on my head!
"Where are the honorifics you idiot!" I yelled pointing at him.
I turned back to my target but i failed to notice Sasuke looking back and forth between Sora and me, unknowingly being bothered by our 'closeness'.
Smirking, i swung my hand backwards and just let the shuriken go at the right time.
3..2..1
Yatta! They all hit their target perfectly... This must have gained his attention!
"Wow..."
"Yeah.. That was really cool.."
I heard the boys whispering, and when i turned to look at Sasuke-kun..
YEAH! Just as i expected! Finally! He was staring intently at me with awe struck eyes.
I gently smiled in his way, earning a slight blush in return before going back to the group of kids.
"Wow, Izanami-chan, that was amazing! I've never seen someone do it on the first try! Congratulations!" Iruka praised.
"That attention seeker!" Now it was time for the girls to whisper... Sheesh.
Who cares about those wenches!
"That was great Izanami! But i will be better than you!" Sora said, surprisingly looking cool. Oh yeah, he likes challenges.
"Heh, you wish." I smirked.