Chapter 2-The cursed seal

The picture is the Hyūga clan's cursed seal.
Enjoy ^.^
___________________________

Izanami

The first day when i fell asleep in my crib, i still did not believe i was truly a part of my favourite anime.
I thought that i will wake up in the comfort of my bed once more, my grandmother shaking me awake.
But that was not the case, as i woke up hungry and crying for some milk.
I slightly panicked noticing i was still a baby, in the Hyūga family and not home.
I had expected my mother to come and hug me to calm me down, but instead every time i cried for her, came a different nurse of the Hyūga family.
I've been wondering where my mother was but put that to the back of my head as i needed to examine the situation i was in.
First of all, what time of Naruto have i come to?
Hizashi is still alive so i know for a fact that Hinata is younger than three years old.
And was i happy!
Even in this situation something good came up! That means that Sasuke-kun could not be much older than me, maybe even the same age!
I know what i'll do.. I'll make him mine! I will train to be strong, not a weak fangirl and let my hair grow out!
But first, i am kind of thirsty.

4 months later

I honestly don't know how much has passed, a few months, since i've been waking up as a baby.
I've come to agree with the fact that i'm not in Japan anymore, not Kirimi but Izanami and that i might never see my grandmother again.
I didn't get to see my mother since the day she gave birth to me, and nobody gave me any clue as to where she was.
A few times Hizashi had taken me to a walk around the compound, even though i didn't walk but was carried.
He was kind to me, he would show me different houses and explain who lives in which one even though he knew i was a baby and did not yet understand.
Hiashi has never once came to see me, and the only times i seen him were when we just passed by him.
Hizashi once brought me to his home, and i lay in the crib next to his son, Neji.
Now i knew exactly how old everyone was.
Neji was only one year older than me, making me the same age as Hinata and her class, which Sasuke-kun attended.
I've been thinking a lot, since i have plenty of time on my hands, who should i befriend here?
Definitely Neji, he will be strong and it's good to have him on my side, he is one of my favourite characters as well.
But god was it weird when i remember how i though he was hot back when Naruto was still only an anime.
And now he's my cousin, so i was attracted to my cousin? Gosh..
I don't know where my father Hiroto is either and it kind of hurts that none of my parents have come to see me.
And as i lay next to Neji in that crib something came to me.
When Hinata turns three, Neji will get the curse mark, since he is of the branch family.
And me? Was my mother maybe a younger sibling of the three?
If that was correct.. That means that i would get a curse mark too.
That was not good..
I've left those thought behind as once again Hizashi entered my room.
I smiled up at the man who picked me up.
I don't know how many months passed but i decided.
I will not make baby sounds anymore, it was time to say something.
But what?
Mommy? Daddy? No.
They were not here.
So then.. Hizashi?
Yes.
In an attempt to get the mans attention i tugged in his kimono making him look at me in question.
"Hi..Hiza-Hizashi!" I proudly pronounced with my baby voice as Hizashi's eyes widened.
"Hizashi. And only at 4 months of age.. Your first word, Izanami." He smiled before heading off to the main house.
4 months? Uh maybe too early..
When do babies say their first word anyways?
Never mind.. Already done.
He knocked on the door, and when he heard the permission to come in he entered, finding Hiashi sitting in the middle of the room staring at us with a stern look.
"Hizashi.. What have you come for?" He asked with authority in his voice.
"I have come to inform you that little Izanami has said her first words just now; Hizashi."
I could see how Hiashi's eyes widened at the news before he stood up and approached us.
"Are you sure of this? My Hinata has only babbled and she is 7 months old now." Hiashi stared at me, well i feel bad now because of Hinata.
Yet i've decided to confirm Hizashi's words.
"Hi-Hizashi!" I confidently said while Hiashi's eyes only widened further.
Hizashi smiled at me and his brother spoke once more.
"Maybe Hinami's child will come to be strong unlike her mother.." And that was the first time since my birth someone had mentioned my mom.