Chapter 7-Team _

"Team 7.." Come on, come on!
"Uzumaki Naruto" Okay okay , we know! I saw Naruto get all hyped up, heh he's so funny.
"Haruno Sakura!" Ugh.. Naruo yelled out with his hands in the air and Sakura's head dropped to her desk in despair..
Why is it taking so long i need to know already!
"Hyuuga Izanami!" What?! And Sasuke? Why did he say my name before his?!
Sakura banged her head on the desk, heh , i don't like you either!
"And Uchiha Sasuke!" YES! Sakura jumped in the air as Naruto started chanting 'i'm doomed' and i wanted to just jump in the air but my face was monotone.
But this makes me so happy! Lucky! Luck was on my side.
No wait.. I don't think it's luck.. When i got to this world, it must have a reason for me to be here.
Something.. Something big.
Sasuke examined his team.
Idiot.. Stupid girl.. and her. Sasuke thought as he stared at Izanami a little longer, he has outgrown those feelings he had when he was little, but he still kept an eye on her, she was a mystery , even now.

Sakura turned to Ino, who sat behind her, her face horrified.
"Ino pig, real love always wins." Sakura smugly rubbed it in Ino's face that she and Sasuke are on a same team.
That's right, Sakura, love always wins, that's why he and i are on the same team. I smirked.
"Hmph! He's still mine billboard brow!" Ino exclaimed, while Shikamaru who was next to her sighed.
"I don't see what's so good about him anyways.." He commented and Sasuke was listening to their conversation.
"Shut up, you are annoying me." I said coldly just before Naruto yelled out.
"Iruka-sensei, why does a great ninja like me have to be on a team with a slug like Sasuke?!" He yelled fuming, while Sasuke just blankly stared at him.
"It's because he had the best scores in class, and you Naruto had the worst scores.
You were put together for balance." He finished explaining while tiredly rubbing his head.
Naruto sat down with an irk mark, while Sasuke smirked.
"Just don't slow me down, dobe." He insulted all high and mighty.
"Argh teme!" He yelled back, furious.
The class laughed at Naruto while he glared at his rival.
The class was let out to go have lunch, to bond with their new teammates and Sakura was looking around for Sasuke, while Naruto planned something mischievously.
At the mean time, the Hokage took all jonin sensei's to their new student's homes for a visit.
"Kakashi, you have an interesting team on your hands, i believe you will properly handle them." The Hokage told his jonin as they walked forward to the Hyuuga compound.
"Yes, Hokage-sama, but is there a specific reason that only i have four genins?" Kakashi curiously asked.
"Ah yes.. I know it is not so convenient, i wasn't planning on that. Hyuuga Izanami was not supposed to be on your team." He sighed as Kakashi looked at him in a motion to go on.
"She was originally going to be placed on a two-man team with another genin, Masaki Sora."
"Masaki? Where have i heard that.." Kakashi muttered.
"That's right Kakashi, Masaki, it's not just some civilian name, Masaki was a clan in Kusagakure (Village Hidden in the Grass). Most of the clan died off in the Third Shinobi war but a few came here to Konoha to live. When Masaki's parents died he became the last of the clan and even though he never really tried in the academy he was a really skilled ninja, a prodigy even." The Hokage explained and Kakashi spoke.
"So, why weren't the two a team?"
The Hokage sighed before finishing their conversation about Sora.
"He left the village, we don't know where he went."
They walked into the Hyuuga compound where they were met by Hiashi.
"Hokage-sama, Kakashi." He greeted.
"Hello Hiashi, we came here just to take a look at Izanami's home, Kakashi will be her sensei, and soon Kurenai will come, Hinata's sensei."
"Very well." Hiashi said and led them to Izanami's apartment.
He left them alone to look around.
They both walked in and started looking around.
"Well it looks pretty normal." Kakashi commented.
The apartment was just a basic apartment, not having anything that would make it look like Izanami was living in it her whole life, it felt cold, not warm like a home.
"It's really... lonely." Kakashi commented.
"I don't know if you ever noticed.. However Izanami is a troubled child.
I believe she has similar feelings to your other genin, Uchiha Sasuka and Uzumaki Naruto.
She is an orphan, and you know of the Hyuuga clan ways.." The Hokage trailed off.