So That Happened - Chapter 2

~A Few Hours Later ~

That was it's actually pretty embarrassing woke up in a big room in a nightgown {the one in the picture}, next to a tall blonde sleeping on the opposite side of the bed. 'Wait! Alice, d-don't tell me that this guy changed me while I was knocked out!' >_< ! Seriously what a perv!' *Alice slaps the sleeping blonde *," You pervert! You could've just waited till I woke up!" He rubbed his now red cheek." I didn't change you that girl did!" I touched his cheek," Sorry about that! I-It's just that I saw that you were the only person in the room that's all!" He smirked," Look who's the real pervert now, Meiwaku. You must really like seducing a man you've just met." I blushed," No! I didn't mean it like that! I was just checking your cheek if it was alright! Really that was all!"

"You really are annoying I'm leaving." Was all he said while walking out the room. Then Yui came inside the room," Oh! You're awake! Feeling better?" I smiled," Yes thank you so much! Sorry if I was any trouble at all!" She shook her head," No! Not at all! It's just when you fainted Reiji carried you to the room and I was told to change you!" I nodded," Yeah! Thanks for telling me! By accident I slapped the blonde guy laying next to me!" She smiled," Oh? So you've already met the eldest brother, Shuu?" Yui spoked and I nodded," So that's his name, Shuu."

Yui nodded," Yeah he can be a bit of a pervert at times, but he's mostly caught sleeping just about anywhere! Sorry! He was supposed to tell you about his brothers." I looked at neck to find a dark hickey,"Ehhhh? What's this on my neck?" Yui blushed," Yeah sorry about that! Shuu does do some weird things while people are asleep!" Reiji walked in and sighed," I thought I told you to tell her to get ready." He said while pointing at a uniform on the bed. Yui bowed and apologized,"I'm sorry about that Reiji-san!" He glared at me,"As you can see, this will be your room for now on and you will be attended night school daily." I smiled and nodded," Yes! I understand! Oh and thank you for carrying me to my room!" He pushed his glasses higher up his nose," Enough! Go get changed and Yui go get dressed as well!"

A/N- I hoped you liked the chapter! The next chapter will be when Alice meets all of the brothers and goes to night school! So yeah❤️Bye ❤️~SailorCats 😺