****Christmas Special****

It was the night before Christmas at the Mukami's mansion. Alice had prepared a special gift for a special someone.

"Ah! I'm so glad, it's finally done!" Alice smiled brightly.

"I should probably give it to him, but maybe I should do that in private." Alice quietly snuck downstairs to give the others their gift.

"Usagi-chan, what's that behind your back?" Alice blushed while trying to come up with an excuse.

"I-I..um..uh..It's a gift!" Kou smiled and tried to reach for the gift.

"Who's it for? Oh it must be my gift right?" Alice slowly backed up and bumped into someone.

"Tch! It's that woman again. HAH-?! You have a gift." Alice nodded while keeping a tight grip on the small box.

"Oh it's you, Subaru-kun. Wait, why are you all here?" Alice said while noticing the Sakamaki's in the same living room as the Mukami's.

"I'm so happy, that you guys are all here!" Alice stared at Subaru and pecked his cheek.

"Gah?!- *blushing* W-What was that for?" Subaru touched his cheek.

"You're just so cute!" Alice smiled.

"Anyways, We're only here to drop off your gifts." Ayato quickly threw a shoe at Subaru.

"You idiot! You weren't supposed to tell her!" Alice smiled brightly at Ayato.

"Hello Ayato-kun-?! Please stop fighting!" Alice tried to stop them from fighting.

"KYA!?" Alice trips on something."Nice panties." Alice blushes."S-Shuu-san, please don't look! I'll get embarrassed!"

"Um Shuu-san, you don't have to sleep on the floor. We have couches here for a reason." Shuu ignored Alice's comment and continued sleeping.

Yuma kicked Shuu,"Hey Neet, wake the fuck up!" Alice tries to walk out of the room.

"And where do you think your going?" Reiji stopped Alice.

"I was um, hi Reiji-san." Alice tries to get away from Reiji.

"Pinku-chan, who's gift is that?" Alice smiled at Laito.

"To be honest with you it's really for no one in particular." Kanato quickly hugs Alice.

"Alice-san, Teddy wanted to give you a Merry Christmas hug. So Reiji would you mind leaving, your presence is killing the moment."

"Tch! Why you spoiled-" Alice stopped Reiji.

"Reiji-san, you look so handsome today! Why don't you and Kanato-kun talk about Teddy?" Azusa quickly snatched the gift from Alice's hand.

"Eve, this gift is so cute." Alice tries reaching for the gift."Please give it back Azusa-kun!"

"No ....I won't!....I want... this gift!" Azusa hugs the little box."Azusa stop acting stubborn and give her the box."

"Ruki-kun,...okay... I will." Azusa hands Alice the gift.

"Um thank you Ruki-kun," Alice blushed.

"Excuse me everyone," Alice waited patiently for everyone to settle down.

"I know that this small gift isn't very much, but I thought about you guys when I made it." Alice opened the box.

"This gift is for everyone," Alice takes out small colored bracelets.

"Ayato-kun here." Alice puts on a red bracelet on Ayato."Merry Christmas." Alice pecks Ayato's forehead.

"Kanato-kun, I made matching purple ones for you and Teddy." Alice kissed Kanato and Teddy on the forehead.

"Laito-kun this green one is for you." Alice goes to kiss his forehead, but Laito kisses Alice's cheek."Laito-kun*blush*?!" Laito winked teasingly at Alice.

"Reiji-san, Merry Christmas ." Alice puts on the blue bracelet on his wrist and pecks on the cheek.

"Subaru-kun,*Alice pecks his forehead*Merry Christmas." Alice gives Subaru a grey bracelet.

"Shuu-san, here you are!" Alice smiles and gives Shuu a yellow bracelet.

"Yuma-kun, I made this orange one for you!" Yuma leaned down and gets a kiss on the cheek by Alice.

"Kou-kun this pink one is for you!" Alice hugs Kou.

"Azusa-kun, now*Alice hands Azusa a light blue bracelet*Merry Christmas!" Azusa hugs Alice.

"Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry for the small gifts, but I made them with all of my heart." Alice smiled as she felt accomplished.

Once the Sakamaki's left, Alice still had one last gift to give.

"Ruki-kun, here is my gift to you." Alice gave Ruki her small box.

"Alice."

"Yes Ruki-kun?"Alice smiled

"Thank you."Ruki smiled at Alice.

"Do you like it? I made the chocolate all by myself!" Ruki nodded and took out a small box.

"Yes. This is your gift from me." Ruki gives Alice the box.

"What a beautiful necklace! It has a cute little bell on it as well! Thank you so much Ruki-kun." Alice smiled as she hugged Ruki.

"Alice, I'm happy-" Ruki kissed Alice on the lips.

"I'm happy too, Ruki-kun!" Alice kisses back.

"Merry Christmas,Ruki-kun!" Alice tightly hugs Ruki.

"Merry Christmas to you as well, Alice!" Ruki smiled and hugged Alice.

❤️

A/N-Merry Christmas!