Thank You - Chapter 19

Alice's P.O.V
Before class I stopped by my locker & found a small note.'Come to the rooftop. I want to give you something.-Shuu.' I sighed while placing the note in my pocket. I guess that I should go, it's for something important, right? After class I went to rooftop & waited patiently. The moonlight shined brightly in the midnight sky, I smiled while staring at the beautiful night sky. "Mother, I feel happier now. So don't worry about me, I'm safe as long as l am with the one I love. I know that you're watching me from above. I love you, Mom."I smiled at the warm thought of mother always watching me from above. I was quickly startled by a voice coming from the shadows."You actually came. Huh, I guess you still care." Shuu walked closer to me with a small box in his hand."Oh hi, um I read your note." He opened the box,"Hey, close your eyes." I quickly closed my eyes & felt something cold wrap around my neck."You can open them." I opened my eyes and found a small golden music note necklace."Wow! It's so pretty! Thank you so much!" I gave him a quick hug & tried pulling away. Shuu wrapped his arms around my waist & tucked his head in my shoulder."I'm glad that you liked it. I thought about you when I saw it." I blushed while struggling out of his strong grip."Okay Shuu, don't you think that it's about time that you've let go?" He gave me a quick smirk."No, I don't feel like it." I sighed while backing away with him still clinging on to me."Please let go Shuu, I really must go-*Shuu kisses Alice*" I blushed heavily while pushing against his chest."Mnm..Stop it Shuu!*Shuu French kisses Alice*" He finally let go while smirking at me,"Hey, did you know that this isn't the first time that I've kissed you?" I blushed while shaking my head,"I-I don't understand! What do you mean?" He smirked,"Would it even matter if I told you? You were a asleep that night." I was furious! What a pervert! You can't just go up & kiss a sleeping person !"Ugh! You pervert!" I heard him chuckle as he walked away. Oh Shuu! You're such an idiot!

As I walked to the limousine, I was greeted by a cheerful voice."Ohayo Usagi-chan! Ruki-kun told me to come to pick you up!" I smiled & nodded,"Thanks so much Kou-kun! Um Kou-kun, if you don't mind me asking & all. Why didn't Ruki-kun come?" He smirked while placing his index finger over his lips."That's not important right now! After all, I see a new necklace on Usagi-chan!*Kou points at the necklace* Neh who gave Usagi-chan this necklace?" I blushed while staring up at Kou's glowing eyes."No need for an explanation! It looks like Usagi-chan is having an affair with another man?" I glared at Kou,"No! Why would you ever think that? I love Ruki-kun." I blushed and looked away from Kou."My bad, it's just that Usagi-chan looks a little bit troubled. Hey Alice, if you ever want to talk to someone, just know that I'll be more than happy to talk about it." I smiled while hugging Kou."Thank you Kou-kun,*Alice hugs Kou*You're such a good friend!" I noticed Kou blushing,"Neh Kou-kun, why are you blushing?" He looked away while nervously scratching the back of his head."Sorry, it's just that I've never been hugged so suddenly." I smiled,"I understand. Hey let's go home." I followed Kou inside of the limousine quietly. As I slowly began to drift off to sleep, then suddenly I heard that voice again."Eve, the time is now. You must find Adam, but you must be careful Eve, that snake is your enemy. Choose wisely."

I woke up laying on Ruki's bed, I looked around the room but found no sight of Ruki. I was surprised when I heard a knock."Um..Eve...I...came...to..give you...something." I opened the door with a bright smile."Yes Azusa-kun, what happened?" He gave me a small envelope, while I motioned him to come sit down."Eve..Ruki-kun...told me...to..give you...that letter." I nodded while opening up the letter. 'Dear Alice, I won't be able to come home today or for the next few months. I have an important meeting to attend to with him. So don't worry, I'll write you letters daily while I'm gone. Oh I almost forgot to tell you that I wrote a book of poems dedicated to you. Read the book daily. Please do not forget that I love you Alice & I'll miss you very much. -Ruki' As I read the last sentence, I couldn't believe that I was truly crying for once. I wiped off some of my tears & was pulled into a gentle hug."Don't worry..Eve...Ruki-kun...told us to...keep...you..safe....while he's gone." I looked at Azusa & placed a light peck on his forehead."Thank you Azusa. I'll promise to not be troublesome while he's gone." Azusa walked out of the room & shut the door. I walked over to Ruki's desk, I stared at a picture of Ruki with his parents. I couldn't help but cry, I missed him...I missed him so much."I love you so much Ruki. Please come back. I'll promise to wait for you until your arrival back home." I walked over to the balcony & stared at the beautiful night sky."Ruki..I love you too. I'll wait for however long it takes. I look forward to seeing you once again." I went inside & laid down on his side of the bed.

Kou's P.O.V
I felt bad for Usagi-chan, she was crying for the past few hours non-stop. So, the three of us made up a plan in order to make Usagi-chan happy once again."*Kou knocks on Ruki's bedroom door*Usagi-chan open up!! We've made you something that you might like." She opened up the door with red droopy eyes & tons of sniffles."Oh...Kou-kun...I'm sorry for letting you see me like this!" I quickly blindfolded her & walked her into the living room."Taadaa*Kou removes Alice's blindfold* Look Usagi-chan! We're all going to have a sleepover party just for you!" Yuma smiled & flicked Usagi-chan's forehead."You should at least act excited, after all this was all Kou's idea." She smiled while hugging me."Thanks so much! I feel very glad to know that you all care for me so much!" Azusa took Alice's hand while guiding her to his embrace. "I want to braid Eve's..pink hair." She giggled happily, it was nice to see that smile, since she did look miserable at first.

A/N-Hi guys! Sorry for taking so long to update! I've been very busy at school! I'm in all advanced classes, so I've been doing a lot more homework than usual! But please vote if you're liking the story so far! So yeah!❤️Bye❤️~SailorCats😺