Rose of Kindness - Chapter 8

~Alice's P.O.V~

Yeah that was scary! But it's all worth it to stay away from Shuu! Wait, Alice that's so mean! You're not like this! Oh well, I guess this tea party isn't so bad, right? "Alice-san would you like to have some cake?" I smiled even though I was scared,"Um no thanks I'm fine! Hey Kanato-kun? Does Shuu-san always act this strange?" Kanato just sighed,"I really don't know what you mean, he's naturally is very strange and lazy. He doesn't seem to do anything around the house. That's why Teddy and I can't stand being next to that creep."

That's strange why would he say that? I just ignored my thoughts and smiled,"Oh! Kanato-kun! You've seemed to have gotten some icing on your face! Would like me to help you clean it up?" He smiled and nodded. In a way, Kanato-kun is pretty cute! I guess that you just have to get to know him. I quickly wiped the icing on his cheek."There you are! You look all nice and clean!" He grabbed my hand and licked it I flinched but quickly relaxed,"Um Kanato-kun? What are you doing?" He smiled and licked my hand again,"Oh Alice-san you seem to have gotten some icing on your hand! May I help you clean it up?" I nodded and let him lick my hand. This just got weird really fast! I have to get out of here! I quickly pulled my hand away, but he caught it again and stared at it. "Alice-san's hand looks rather lovely *sniffs* and smells quite appetizing as well! Neh, Teddy?*Kanato pulls Alice closer* Hey Alice-san, may I please have a taste?"

I just nodded because I was already to scared to run away."Yes but please be gentle Kanato-kun!" He lifted my hand to his mouth and bit my pinky."*sucks* Amazing!*sucks* This tastes so sweet! Neh Teddy, Alice-san is very kind to offer us this meal and some of her precious time for our tea party?" I smiled as he let go of my hand, poor kid! He must be very happy that someone actually decided to dedicate some time to play with him. After all, the only thing he talks to is his precious teddy. So I hugged him,"Neh Kanato-kun? The next time you feel lonely or wanna have a friend... I'll be here alright?" He hugged back with Teddy in between us,"With Teddy too, right?" I giggled and smiled,"Of course! After all I want to make Kanato-kun happy!" I let go and gave Teddy a kiss on his eyepatch and stood up to give Kanato a kiss on the cheek,"Okay, well I have to go! And don't forget that I'm your friend as well!" I saw him blush as I walked out of his room.

~Kanato's P.O.V~

Teddy and I are very happy to have someone else to play with us! After all, no one really does come to play with us. Alice-san is very kind, Teddy even likes her! I'm glad to have found a friend like Alice. Now I don't feel as lonely as before. Her blood tastes very sweet! I love it! I'm so happy that she loves Teddy as well! Yui-san is kind and all but she doesn't act very submissive. Alice-san did not seem to mind it at all, when I bite her. I find that strange. She even gave me and Teddy a kiss! That's the first time that we've ever gotten kissed by a girl! It's actually kinda embarrassing. My cheeks felt a little hot. Could it be that I'm blushing? Alice-san really is an amazing girl!

~Alice's P.O.V~

I walked outside, for some fresh air and stared at the night sky and smiled. It's been forever since I've last been outside! "It's beautiful *Alice walks around the rose garden* I miss you so much Mother! I really wish that you could still be here with me now!" When I was younger, Mother use to let me help out in the garden. I remember always admiring the beauty of the roses. Mother once told me that if anything were to happen to her, she'd leave me to watch over the roses. But once her time came, that didn't happen.

Oh well! I need to stop acting depressed and enjoy the beauty of the roses! Mother would like that too! I'm sure of it! I touched a white rose and smiled,"I wish that I could be as pretty as you! I hope that you grow strong and beautiful for all eternity!" I then began to feel weak and dizzy,"Eve," It's that voice again! I have to get inside fast. While running I saw Subaru. "Hey what are you doing out here?" I smiled the best I can while trying to maintain my balance."Oh! I'm sorry for being a bother Subaru-kun! I'll be leaving right now!" He quickly picked me up before I could fall."You can't walk in there by yourself! You'll faint!" I nodded and smiled before I blacked out,"Thank you Subaru-kun... I-"

~Subaru's P.O.V~

This girl is a complete idiot! Did she really think that she could go inside without passing out? Wow! She really is strange. I mean, for her to be outside here with no one else! Well I can't really blame her. After all, I like to leave sometimes to get some fresh air. She was lucky that I was out there or else something worse might have happened to her. I made it inside and was stopped by Shuu. "What happened to her?" I just sighed,"Nothing important! Here you take her!" I gave the girl to Shuu. I was actually surprised to see Shuu actually carry her. Since he is the most laziest out of the house. I feel kinda strange to say this, but I hope that she's okay.

~Shuu's P.O.V~

This woman is so pathetic! Really? Yet I can't help but care for her. She looks so calm and peaceful. That was strange of Subaru, he doesn't really like to care for any of the brides. Never mind, I don't care anymore! I carried her to my room and laid her on my bed. I stared at her face for a while. She's actually kind of pretty in her peaceful state. Her blood tastes amazing as well. She still doesn't understand anything! I like her blood! But she still doesn't care! What else does she need to know for her to take me seriously? Whatever, sooner or later it'll get in her head. I feel weird to admit this but her lips look rather appetizing. She's still knocked out, I guess that I could take advantage of this opportunity. "*Shuu kisses Alice on the lips* You're an idiot." Lucky for me she didn't wake up. *Yawns* I'm tired, I guess I'll take a nap next to her.

A/N-Hello again! I hoped you liked the chapter! Okay love you guys!❤️Bye❤️~SailorCats😺