A Walk in the City - Chapter 15

Ruki's P.O.V
I'm actually quite happy to have her by my side. Throughout all of this time, I finally realized that I truly do love her. I want to cherish her and protect her from any harm. When she's resting in my arms, I feel at peace. Because I know that I'll always wake up with her in my arms. She's looks so pretty when sleeping."*Ruki kisses Alice's cheek* I love you so much Alice. Even when you're asleep, I'll tell you how much I love you. I want to grant every wish that you might have, to make you happy."I let go of her and began writing some poems about her and how happy I felt about being with her.

~A few hours later~
She began to shift in her sleep. I stared at her sleeping face and couldn't resist to kiss her."*Alice wakes up in shock* Mhn...R-Ruki-kun? What are you-*Ruki kisses Alice again*" She was blushing while struggling out of the kiss."Ruki-kun! You scared me!*blushes* I was sleeping! Don't scare me like that!" I let out a chuckle at her cute actions."I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just couldn't resist your sleeping face."She pecked my cheek while smiling."Well, if you put it that way~I can't really stay mad at you." She then stared at poems that I just wrote."Neh Ruki-kun, why do you have so much papers on your lap?"

I smirked at her."It's a surprise for you. You'll just have to wait to see the final results!" She nodded while smiling."Oh I understand! But you don't have to do anything for me-" I stopped her."I'm doing this out of my own will. So I don't care if you want it or not!" I blushed at my words."Oh Ruki-kun!*Alice kisses Ruki on the lips* Your so sweet and creative! Well I'm going to sleep for a little bit more, wake me up if you need anything." I nodded while writing some more.

Alice's P.O.V
Ruki is so romantic and sweet. To be honest, I heard every single word that he spoke to me in my sleep. I find it so romantic for him to be writing those poems for me! Eek! It's so cute! Okay, I might just need to calm down a bit with my fangirling moments! Oh Ruki, I'll promise to make you happy as well! Because I love you. I could feel Ruki leaning down towards my face."*Ruki kisses Alice's forehead*Alice wake up. I want to take you somewhere special." I woke up as soon as heard his voice."Of course, Ruki-kun! Just let me get changed." He nodded while walking out the room.

~10 minutes later~
Ugh! I don't know what to wear! Shouldn't this outfit be important? I mean, this is my first date with Ruki!Waaahhhhh!! What should I do? "*Ruki knocks on the door* Are you almost done Alice? Or would you like for me to help you-" I opened the door while blushing."Um actually, could you help me, with choosing my outfit? Because this is the first time that I've ever gone anywhere with Ruki-kun, and I want it to be special!" He smiled while caressing my cheek."You look perfect in anything. And besides you don't have to dress out for me-"

I interrupted him."No! You're just being kind! I still need your help with choosing an outfit!" He sighed while staring at my pile clothes."Out of all of these clothes, you still couldn't find an outfit?" I blushed while looking at the ground."Um..Uh..Well... I actually did already choose an outfit, but... I chose some more and couldn't really make up my mind." He sighed while picking up the 3rd outfit(the one in the picture)that I chose."This one looks nice. Now hurry up and get changed. If you still want to go." I nodded and quickly changed when he walked out.

~Time skip-In the limousine~
I don't know why, but couldn't really see why I was so nervous. I mean, this is my first date with Ruki. Yet I can't help but feel this way!"Hey Alice, why are you sitting so far away?*Ruki sits next to Alice* I want you to always stay close to me." I blushed as he pulled me into a hug."Oh, Um..I'm sorry about that! It's just that I'm nervous right now, that's all really!" He ruffled my hair."Your so cute, without even trying." I blushed while just looking around the limousine. I blushed even darker red, when I felt Ruki bury his face in my shoulder.

"Neh Alice, you smell quite nice.*kiss*" I quickly moved away from him while looking at my thighs."Thank you Ruki-kun, you really are to kind!" He pulled me back into his embrace."There's no need to be embarrassed. After all, it is normal to show affection towards the person you love." I couldn't help but be nervous. When he acts like this it gets me so embarrassed."I'm sorry Ruki-kun! It's just that I've never felt this way towards another person! And when you act like this it gets me embarrassed!" He ruffled my hair and the limousine came to a stop.

~Time skip-In the city~
As I walked out, I looked around."Wow Ruki-kun! Look at all the lights and buildings! It's so beautiful! Neh, don't you think so as well, Ruki-kun?" He smiled while nodding at me."Yes it does look quite nice. Hey Alice, is this your first time walking around the streets?" I blushed while nodding."Actually, now that you mention it. This is my first time walking around the city streets. I use to always stay at the church as a child.*Alice bows* So, I apologize, Ruki-kun. For acting so strange and excited over a simple walk!" He grabbed my hand."It's fine. I like to see you happy, even if it's for some of the most simplest things."

I smiled while pecking him on the cheek."Thank you, Ruki*kiss* For making me happy!" He quickly stared at me with a surprised expression."Did you just drop the 'kun' out of my name?" I blushed."Oh sorry about that! I'll stop it if you don't want me-" He chuckled."I like it when you just call me by my first name." I blushed while looking up at Ruki."*Alice sees a music store* Look Ruki! Look at all of the instruments! Just by looking at all of these instruments reminds of Shuu-san." He stared at me and sighed."You still are thinking about those guys right?" I nodded."Well, I kinda miss them. After all, they were my friends as well. I was so happy when Shuu-san decided to teach me how to play the violin. Just thinking of them, makes me miss them even more."

He quickly pulled me into a hug."Don't worry about them. Remember, now you're with me. And I'll always be there for you." I nodded while smiling."Of course, Ruki-kun! I trust that I'll be safe in your arms." We stopped at a bookstore."Well here it is. This is where I wanted to take you." I smiled while looking at the bookstore in excitement."Wow Ruki! It's so beautiful! I love reading!" He smiled while taking hold of my hand."Calm down there Alice. You look a little too excited!" I blushed while walking in the bookstore with holding on to Ruki's hand.