Kidnapped - Chapter 10

~Alice's P.O.V~

I know that Laito said to not get close to those guys, but I felt kinda bad if I denied that guy's offer. So I decided to wait to meet him after school. This actually might not be so bad! After all he must be related to the boy in my class! And I could ask him how his friend is doing! Yeah I think I've got this! Also if things go wrong, I know that I'll be safe as long as I have this knife that Yui gave me!(^-^) Not that I should be bragging about it or anything like that! After school I went outside to the school rooftop to meet with him. To my surprise he wasn't there.'That's strange, don't tell me that this was all just a stupid prank! Ugh! I feel like such an idiot! Of course he wouldn't want to meet with me! I am a waste of time. I don't blame him-' I looked around one last time and saw the guy from my class."Oh hi there! I haven't seen you for a long time! Are you okay?" He nodded as he walked up closer to me and I slowly backed up with each step he took closer to me. I quickly smiled and stopped,"Oh I'm sorry for worrying about you and all! It's just that I couldn't help it and-" He kissed me while pulling me closer to him. I couldn't really think straight and felt very dizzy. I quickly clung on to him,"I'm sorry, I really-" And fainted in his arms.

~Ruki's P.O.V~

That was easier than I thought it would be. She just happened to fall into my trap. Tch. What an idiot! "Oh Ruki-kun you already caught her?" I looked to the side to find Kou with the rest of my brothers."Yes I have. Good work Kou." He just smiled while bragging to the others,"That's enough! We have to go before those guys begin to suspect a thing." Yuma quickly picked up the girl and smirked,"Neh Ruki-kun, she doesn't look half bad? I'm actually quite tempted to take a bite-" I glared at him, while Azusa spoke."Sorry...Yuma-kun...but...Ruki-kun....found her first. But..... I...am....very tempted...to...try....Eve's delicious...blood...as well.." I sighed as I walked out. It's not that I don't like my brothers. It's just that I want to help that man that saved us. And if I have what it takes to help with that, then I'm willing to do that! But I must say that this girl is strange. Why would you'd worry about a person that you've just met. I mean, she doesn't even know my name. I let out a sigh in frustration."Oh is Ruki-kun doing alright?" I just nodded at Kou's question. Finally we've obtained our Eve.

~Alice's P.O.V~

I woke up in a strange room. When exactly did I get here? And why am I here? Where's the knife that Yui gave me? I had so many unanswered questions, yet I don't recall where I last was. Anyways, I should look around for an exit or something to get out of here. As I stood up my eyes met with that guy from before."So you're awake Eve?" I smiled and nodded,"Yes, I am! But where am I and how did I get here?" He sighed as he stood up from his seat,"Meet me down stairs. I'll introduce you to everyone once you get there. And please do not try to escape, unless you want a punishment." I nodded and followed behind him. This place is strange, I guess I should listen to him. After all I don't know anything about this place. I gently tugged on his sleeve,"Um I'm sorry to be a bother, but what is this place?" He glared at me and I let go of his sleeve,"This is the Mukami Household, I am the head of the family,Mukami Ruki." I smiled, and nodded."Oh thanks for telling me your name! It suites you very well." I looked up at him about to say something, but I was interrupted by a familiar voice."Oh well if it isn't Usagi-chan? How was your nap? Never mind that! You look so cute!" I blushed and hid behind Ruki. I was actually kind of scared. I mean I didn't know that I'd get this close to a guy that I've just met. Ruki stepped aside, which let the others watch me from a distance.

I was very startled when one of them gently grabbed my hand."Oh,...Welcome Eve......you have....very soft hands. *Azusa sniffs Alice's hand* And you smell....rather...nice.." I just smiled,"Oh thanks! You're very kind!" Ruki sighed,"Azusa please keep your distance.*Ruki stands in front of Alice* We are the Mukamis." He pointed at the guys,"And those are my brothers, Kou, Yuma, and Azusa." I nodded nervously while scratching the back of my head."Um Ruki-kun? Which ones which?" He smirked while calling his brothers to come closer. He pointed at the blonde,"Ohayo! Usagi-chan! I am the famous Idol Kou-kun! It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope to have lots and lots of fun with you!*Whispers in Alice's ear*If you know what I mean.*Winks while sticking his tongue out*" I smiled,"Of course, I wish to have lots of fun with all of you!" Kou looked at me while licking his lips."That's enough Kou! Next is Yuma he's the third brother." I was trembling when my eyes met up with the tall brunette,"Oi Chibi! Don't look at me like that! Damn it! What's the deal with you anyways?" I smiled while trying not to stutter."O-Oh!! I-I'm sorry for staring at you like t-that it's just, that you're so tall! I r-really didn't mean to be rude." Ruki quickly stepped aside,"And this is Azusa, he is the youngest out of all of us." He looks soooo cuuuuuteeeee! OMG! He's even blushing right now to talk to me! Eek! Okay calm down Alice! You don't want to end up like Laito, hitting on girls that he's just met! "Oh why hello..Eve.*Azusa starts touching Alice's hair* You're...very..pretty...Eve...and your skin...is so soft and untouched. Hey, Eve...would you like me to help you...with that-" *Yuma pulls Azusa back* "Azusa that sounds way too creepy even for you!" Azusa just started to smile,"Yuma-kun..may..you..please...punish me?" Yuma let go of Azusa with a disgusted face,"Man you're creepy! And no I won't punish you! You really do have a sick mentality!" Azusa quickly hugged me,"Please,....Alice-san...will..you...please punish me?" I nodded nervously,"S-sure! If that'll make you happy-" Ruki quickly interrupted,"No! She won't! Now all of you may go back to whatever you were doing!" Azusa let go and walked off with the rest of his brothers.

I was alone with Ruki, so I might as well ask which room that I'll be staying in."Um Ruki-kun? Where will I be staying?" He sighed and snatched my wrist,"You'll be sleeping with me. Keep in mind that you do have a room, but at the moment I must watch over you." I blushed,"Oh I understand, but Ruki-kun will I still be able to see the Sakamakis?" He kept on walking,"No. In fact you'll be staying here while we go to school. Until I've seen that you've complete forgotten about that family." I nodded,"Um Ruki-kun are you guys vampires as well?" He nodded,"That we are. And don't forget it." I sighed while walking, then we stopped at a door."We're here.*Ruki pushes Alice in the room* Go to sleep while I go sort out some problems." I nodded, and quickly heard the door lock.

~30 minutes later~

I'm not really that tired right now. Hey Mother, I just want to leave this place! I don't like it here at all! They're basically keeping me hostage. Ugh! I don't want to stay locked up alone in this room! But Ruki-kun looked pretty serious when he told me to sleep. Oh well, he left me here alone in his room. It looks like he has some books on his desk. Does Ruki-kun take school so serious? He also has a picture, could that be Ruki-kun and his parents? Stop it Alice! Quit acting creepy and snooping around in other people's belongings! I guess that I should lay down right now. Oh crap! I hear footsteps! Okay I'll just lay down on the bed with out a problem!*Ruki enters the room* "Oh hi there Ruki-kun! Is everything alright?*Alice hugs Ruki* I missed you. I'm so glad to actually be this close to Ruki-kun!" Ruki quickly pushed me off,"Is that a habit of yours?" I smiled while nodding,"Yeah it is! I'm sorry if you don't like my hugging! I'll promise to never do it again!" Ruki sighed,"I thought I told you to go to sleep." I frowned,"Yeah I'm sorry! It's just that I was lonely and I couldn't sleep. But don't worry! I'll go take a nap if it'll make Ruki-kun happy!" He laid down next to me and began reading his book silently. I couldn't help but ask,"Ruki-kun, do have any friends?" He looked at me,"Why do want know that?" I smiled,"It's just that I would like to be your friend Ruki. I know that you're very cold and straight forward, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't have any friends." He glared at me,"My family is all that I need." I nodded,"Even if you won't consider me a friend, I'll still be your friend. Because I want to help you Ruki-kun." He shut his book and pinned me underneath him."If you truly want to help me, then give me your blood. I want you to beg for my fangs." I nodded while blushing slightly embarrassed,"Please Ruki-kun, please suck my blood." He slightly blushed and bit my shoulder,"I'm surprised,*sucks* You must be very embarrassed right now to be begging a man to suck your blood just shows how needy you are.*sucks* Hey beg for it more." I blushed and satisfied his ego even more,"Ruki-kun bite me more." I smiled at him weakly,"Are you happy now Ruki-kun? Please tell me. I've embarrassed myself and have lost a lot of blood." He stopped and got off me,"Why are you so stupid? I don't get why you want to make someone happy that you can't please. You know that you can't make everyone happy. Not even if you sacrifice your everything." I sighed and smiled,"I know that, but I'm still willing to take that risk! Because I know that you're a good person, Ruki-kun. You just have to let someone show you that you are. Goodnight Ruki-kun I wish you sweet dreams." I said while going to sleep.

~Ruki's P.O.V~

This girl just surprises me. Why would this idiotic woman try to help change someone as cold as me? I hate to be shown so much kindness! That girl, she's crying in her sleep. I put my hand on her cheek and she touched mine with her hand. Azusa's right, her skin is very soft. She began to hug me tightly, but this time I didn't push her away. I just hugged her back while I began to stroke her hair. It's very soft and pink."Ugh! You truly are a troublesome girl. To get this close to me is a mistake. I hope that you know what you're asking for." I gave her a light kiss on her forehead. This feeling is nice. I don't hate it at all. Actually I wouldn't mind it at all if we stayed like this forever. Man this is stupid, a vampire showing human affections to human. Well she is no ordinary human girl, she has the heart of Eve. But still if I can become Eve's Adam then I can make his plan work. I guess that I should get some sleep as well."Ruki lightly kisses Alice's forehead* Goodnight Alice, be careful in those crazy dreams of yours."

A/N- Okay! I apologize for making this one so long! Oh you guys I need help! I don't really know who Alice should end up with, yeah kind of embarrassing! But still I hoped that you enjoyed it!❤️Bye❤️~SailorCats 😺